Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:26 am
It is a good avi Erverain. Everything works well together. Good job and nothing needs changing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:25 pm
I'm trying to put words to this... Dark lord with a mutation of some sort... I like it. Fits your typical darkness theme, Kire. Don't exactly know what to say about it, though.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:46 pm
I like your use of the Fremere's Guard hair and thematic Grey tattoos. I'm just not sure how well the Fallen Wish dragon fits the rest of the theme.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 pm
I really wish that you could do something about that gas mask...  

124-C

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:15 am
It's got good color matching, but does the duck, bowler hat, and flower really need to be there?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 am
Excellent theme-work. ^^ You look like you could really kick some a** with that staff.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm
You look like a genie... and I usually find gold a little tacky, but your other colors dilute it well. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm
*twitch* ...so... *twitch* ...much... *twitch* ...clutter...  

124-C

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 am
Very nice lone wolf fighter sort of avi. I just don't like the way the pants flare up at the hem and the fact that your ear stands out so much but other than that it's great. I'm partial to simplistic avis  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 pm
Well, if you're going for an MC or lead speaker sort of theme, it works. The only thing about it is the Curtain makes it too obvious and throws out other possibilities. It's good though.  

Phaeton 2

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am
Very nice use of layering. smile Reminds me of a vigilante or hero or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:52 am
You did an excellent job of matching the color.... for a fleshling.

bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 pm
I love that you managed to incorporate a tavern wench's clothing and part of a furkini into a Megatron cosplay. xD WIN.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Again, I love the teal. I seriously either love or hate monochromatic outfits, and you're looking fabulous. I also love the unity of the colors - they're wonderfully matched.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm
I'm a total sucker for purple and blue. Especially the stealth set and the purplemarine set. Your head does look kind of bare, though.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games