Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy foxie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:59 am
Thanks for the invite. My name is Cait, I'm 16 and in grade 10. I like to draw and paint a bit, and I play the flute fairly well and can sing, but I prefer not to. I have a dog, a bunny and a guinea pig. I want to be a physician when I finish growing up. I don't really have any nicknames. I have another account, Arienme, which was my first, but someone else shares it with me now, so this is my main account.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:26 am
I don't know why my name is important, but it's Eric. I'm 16 years old. My favorite music is rock. I like to help people with problems. I'm called Twilight because of my Gaia name.  

Twilight_Swordmaster

corinthians134

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:29 am
Thank you for the invite! I'm not really sure what it was that I said that would constitute me as able to contribute here, lol. But, since I'm here, my name is Melissa. I am 20 years old, graduated high school 3 years ago. I have a cat, and two hamsters in my one bedroom apartment that I live in. I work at Mobil On the Run, in Phoenix, AZ.

I have been here on Gaia since November of 2003... I have... hmmm.... 2 or 3 other accounts here as well. mainly ones I use for storage and I'm pretty sure I use names no one else will want to use. I am a member of qwuite a few other Guilds... including one that I am a moderator in.

If anyone has any questions for me or what not, please feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:13 pm
My names Dr. Nguyen (thank you O n y x for the invite)
I'm 16 and I'm in 10th grade. I play saxophone, bassoon, and bass guitar. I also like to draw, I do Tai Chi, and I have a pet cat and 2 piranhas.
So.... hi everyone.  

Dr. Nguyen

PinkWickedPrincess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:19 pm
Thanks for the invitation!! mrgreen heart

name/ nickname: Di
interests: music, all aspects of theatre, art, reading, writing, hiking, playing, gaia, etc
fav. music/ band: i like all sorts of music, i'm very eclectic. i probably even like bands you've never heard of before. mrgreen

What else to say.. hmmm, I don't really know. I'm at a loss, except.. I'm a strict vegetarian. I love the colours pink, green, orange, and black. I drink green tea everyday.... and, I'm what most people call a misfit. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:30 pm
Hey.. I'm Isabella though I prefer to be called Cammy. I'm 14, be 15 in a little over 4 months (Go Me!). Uhm, yah, I was invited to join by Onyx, it came off interesting and I joined. sweatdrop

I like most types of music. I love alternative, rock, and metal though. I don't hate rap but i'd prefer not to listen to it... Confession there: I love Emimem. redface I'm interested in almost anything you can think of. Uh... that's it I think.

Isabella Blackstalker

Alexander Ramius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:55 pm
Ramius, or Alex, if you prefer. 23. A generalist, a Renaissance man, perhaps, with a few specialized proficiencies in order to keep pace with the modern world's demands. Soundgarden, Yoko Kanno, Muse, Akira Yamaoka. If you want to know more, you'll have to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:55 pm
Hey! Thanks for the invite! You can just call me Takuira. I'm almost 15.
^-^; I hope I get along with you all!  

Takuira

Smot_Pocker!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:07 pm
Hey my name is XXForeverXX and i'm new to Gaia but i have a question if 'm a member of you guild does i mean that i tcant jin any other one? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:36 pm
The name's Das.
I'm an illustrator, author, history nut, and pointless trivia whiz. If you want to know more just visit the profile page.

@XXForever: You can join guilds while being a member of others.  

Das Jabberwockie

Kanna_Mizuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:39 pm
Name: Chrysta
Nick name: Kanna
Fave band: Dir en grey
Fave class @ school: computer graphics
Goal in life: to be a rock star and to work for square enix making video games
sexual orientation: straight
marital status: single
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/kaoruniikurafangirl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:10 pm
NAME: Natalie Sloane

hello
im very random  

Dyslexic.Cows.Say.Oom

Dapper Genius

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Onyx Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:23 pm
I'm not sure if I posted here yet..so If I did..just..ignore my ignorance. sweatdrop

Anyways, I'm Melissa. But please call me Skitz. I'm 14, female (note avi ) I'm a big rocker, just bought a guitar, currently obsessed with bullet for my valentine, and love rping. Check out my profile when ya get a chance. I have a photo in my profile and a different photo in my siggeh. *points to little {+} thingy* =^_^=

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:27 pm
*twists into existance from the realm of imagination, the middle ground between light and shadow* I enjoy RPing, and discussion threads as long as the discussion is a serious one. I always enter and exit a thread by coming from or going back to my home, The Realm of Imagination. I can seem to be very random but I assure u that there is a method to my madness. I am often blunt yet I always have a point.  

God is an Atheist

God is an Atheist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:29 pm
GrayParadox
*twists into existance from the realm of imagination, the middle ground between light and shadow* I enjoy RPing, and discussion threads as long as the discussion is a serious one. I always enter and exit a thread by coming from or going back to my home, The Realm of Imagination. I can seem to be very random but I assure u that there is a method to my madness. I am often blunt yet I always have a point.
*rationalizes from this plane of existance back to the Realm of Imagination, the middle ground between light and shadow*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games