Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Leonette smiled at David’s comment. Somehow she knew he was going to say that. “I love you’re honesty.” She said giving him a kiss back. If that being reckless was her one bad quality then she’d take that as a good thing. Though, she’d say that her hotheaded temper could be an issue if she didn’t keep it in check. Luckily since dating the Ravenclaw she had learned to keep that part of her under wraps. If Sapphire hadn’t driven her over the edge she probably wouldn’t have ruined her prefect streak. Regardless though, she would always be there for him even if it was just to save him from starvation or from his own thoughts.

‘Nice look…’ Leonette thought as she heard him out. David did have pretty valid points (like he usually did). “Maybe, but I was his friend at one point I’d like to think he paid at least some attention.” She commented. “For the record I didn’t forget and need I remind you how many people believe the same thing he does?” She added just as the final call to board sounded around the station. Shaking her head Leonette knew he was just as stubborn as she was when it came to the way they saw things. Though, at least they weren’t the types to be completely close minded.

Leonette knew it was time for them to part ways for the time being, which oddly enough pained her to even think about. However she knew she could keep herself occupied until he was finished and came to find her on the train. “Yeah you probably should…” she agreed just as David took her hand kissed it. A light blush appeared on her face as she thought just how lucky she was. ‘God… I love him…’ she added to her thoughts before coming back to reality. “See you soon, I’ll be waiting.” She said before making her way onto the train herself. Leonette had to admit she scored one hell of a guy.

(Exit onto Hogwarts Express)

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:24 am
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan nodded and glanced back at the train ready to leave the station and ride along to their school, before looking back at Benjamin. He agreed that it'd probably be impossible for them to find the two on the train, but well, they pretty much had no choice but to board right now, or risk having no empty compartments--or compartments at all--to sit in. The Hogwarts Express was a pretty large train, but the Hogwarts student body was large as well, and would most definitely fill up the train quick.

"Yeah, looks like we should hurry up before the train gets too crowded."

OOC: (Exit to Hogwarts Express)

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Terrified at Platform 9 3/4 with Pru
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicking
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGOOOOOOD ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo hadn't even realized who'd grabbed her; she'd been too busy staring in horror at the mark that'd appeared in the sky. The screams were still ringing in her ears, even as they appeared with a crack on the platform. She gripped tight to whoever had her, shaking. There was no suppressing it this time; she was panicking, full on panicking. Her chest felt tight and she was struggling to breathe. She realized it'd been Kenny who'd grabbed her too late; he'd released her and was gone in an instant, leaving her... not alone. She realized that the younger girl who'd been standing nearby, the one she'd thought might be watching her, was there, as well. That was his cousin, then, she thought vaguely, in some dark recess of her mind. It wasn't registering to Jojo's conscious mind, she was too busy being terrified. The Hufflepuff collapsed on the ground, hands clutching her head, knees going to her chest. "Oh, God. Death Eaters, there were Death Eaters," she said hysterically, not to Pru, but to herself. She couldn't believe what she'd seen, but it'd been there in the sky, plain as day. She felt sick, and her heart was beating too fast, it was choking her, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, she couldn't, couldn't, couldn't-!

space"He went b-ack," she choked, sobbing at the realization. Why else would he have just dropped them here and not stayed? He'd gone back, he'd seen the Dark Mark, saved his cousin and his girlfriend, and then just apparated right back into the middle of it. "Why, why, why would he do that? Why would he go b-ack?!" She still wasn't talking to Pru, not really. The other girl's presence barely even registered to her mind, she was so deep in panic. "There are Death Eaters and he went back and wh-what if he-" She cut herself off, throat closing up. No, nonononono, she couldn't even complete that, it wouldn't happen, she told herself, he'd be fine. He'd be fine. She didn't believe it, though. Was it egotistical to think that the universe would let him die just so she could suffer more? Because her boyfriend dying was pretty much exactly the sort of thing she'd expect to happen to her. Her life had been so good for the past couple of years, of course it couldn't last, of course her boyfriend was going to die playing hero.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:00 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorfourth yearpureblood

Pru had just been saying 'hello' back to Dani when the mark had gone up in the sky. She stared at it in horror, hand going to her wand, when Kenny grabbed her and Jojo and apparated them away. She was so disoriented when they appeared on Platform 9 and 3/4 that she didn't realize Kenny was going back until it was already too late. She wanted to scream in frustration; she couldn't apparate, so she couldn't go back, and neither could Jojo, though the older girl looked in no condition to go anywhere or do anything right now. Pru had no idea what to do. She'd never dealt with anyone having an anxiety attack before, she barely knew her cousin's girlfriend, and she was freaking out herself. If something happened to Kenny... "He'll come back," she said as calmly as possible, getting down on the ground herself, so she wasn't hovering over the older girl. "Kenny's smart. He'll come back. He's probably trying to get other people out, right? Since he can apparate now. Jojo, listen, he's going to come back, okay?" She was terrified for Kenny, and for her own friends. She was pretty sure Addy, Rider, and Lyall had been on the train, so hopefully they would be safe. She didn't know about anyone else.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny popped back into existence, stumbling a bit as he righted himself and looked over to check on his charges. Not much he could do for them, as he wasn't versed in healing, but he could at least get them to safety. He glanced over to check on Jojo and Pru, glad they both seemed to be okay, though Jojo seemed to be freaking out. He couldn't help it though, and looked at Devonte. "I know not the best place, but I've never been to St. Mungo's. Knight Bus should be able to take you there if you want though. I'm going back to see if I can get some other people." He stepped back, wondering if he was going to splinch himself if he did this too many times, and pulled out his wand. He really needed the thing, though. He spun in place, going back to get some others.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Damnit!
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Deviled Dregs

mc2

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicking
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceJojo barely heard Pru's words, very suddenly looking over at the younger girl when she was mid-sentence, eyes wide and terrified. All she heard was 'he's going to come back,' which wasn't the least bit helpful, because unless the girl was just really good at Divination and happened to've done some kind of reading when she hadn't been looking, in the span of a minute, didn't mean a thing. Jojo didn't say anything, just stared, shaking and trying to nod her head, to acknowledge that she'd heard the brunette, that she knew she was trying to help. But everything had happened so fast and there had been Death Eaters and there was a Dark Mark in the sky-

spaceShe looked upwards then, almost as if she expected to see the awful symbol overhead, but of course it wasn't there, because nothing was happening here, there weren't even any other people here. They were hundreds of miles away, and here, it was almost like nothing was wrong. She was just here, alone with Prudence, and there was no screaming, no one was dying... Except they were, back at Hogsmeade. She heard the crack of someone apparating, and her head whipped in the direction of the sound, half hopeful it was Kenny and half horrified at the prospect of it being someone else. That was ridiculous, of course, but she wasn't anywhere near rational. But, it was the Slytherin, and she felt at least some measure of relief at that. However, what little bit of calm she achieve in that moment vanished along with him as he vanished with another crack. She watched numbly as a boy summoned the Knight Bus and boarded with the still figure of a girl. Was the girl okay? Was she dead? What was happening there? How bad was it? And he'd gone back, dammit, Kenny had gone back. Why couldn't he have just stayed? She let out a choked sob. She was crying now, and she was still shaking, she couldn't stop shaking, and she couldn't breathe.

xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:26 pm
                          User Image
                          Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 platform 9¾ x 【 MOOD 】 scared x 【 COMPANY 】 dylan, benjamin x 【 CLOTHING 】 surprise

Lexine stumbled a bit as the three of them popped back into existence; she released her grip on the two boys, stepping back to glace over the two. She couldn’t see any signs of splinching, no doubt a good thing – at least no one lost a limb, she didn’t have a lot of experience with taking people along with her when apparating. She was glad that there was no major injuries…Uhh…I don’t know exactly where you could go? You could probably catch the Knight Bus and go to St. Mungo’s if you want…I don’t know, I’m not good at this… Lexine admitted, smiling sheepishly.I’m headed back. See you next year, I suppose. Lexine said, waving slightly and twisting, disappearing with a pop.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin reluctantly had said goodbye to his girlfriend, knowing that with his ankle, all he would do was hold her back. He would've stayed had he not have hurt his ankle, but he knew that he couldn't. Plus, now that he knew that Arianna had Lexine and Iñigo backing her up, he was able to leave with a little less distress. He would still worry...naturally, but the two sixth years seemed to be capable wizards; well, Lexine did, judging by how well Lexine had apparated him and Dylan. When they got back, his ankle touched the floor and he stumbled a bit, but he regained his balance by putting his balance on the other foot.

"Thank you Lexine," he said to the girl, before waving to her as she apparated away. He hated that he couldn't be there with Ari, but Dylan was right. If he stayed, he would surely die. He couldn't move around too much at all. He didn't know what to do. He may think about what Lexine had said and take the Knight Bus to Saint Mungos, but then again, he had never taken the Knight Bus and didn't even know where to catch it. Looking at Dylan, he gave him a small smile and shook his head. "Don't worry, that's the last time I put both of our lives on the line...hopefully." He added the last part as jokingly as the situation had allowed. They made it out....with a few bumps and bruises, but they were out of the chaos. It sucked because the fact that Ari was still there, but she was now in worthy protection, in much better protection than Benjamin and Dylan were. It wasn't that they were bad, but the other two were older...so naturally, they knew more.

"Thanks Dylan...for everything," he said to the boy, patting the other boy's shoulder with his hand. Benjamin, although injured and slightly worried about his girlfriend, got one thing out of all the chaos, he could trust Dylan with his life. Taking a seat at the station on a bench that was close to them, he pondered the events that had just occurred. "You think I should go to St Mungo's for this?" As he asked, he lifted his foot to stomach level so he could see it. It looked like a baseball was stuck in his ankle. It had to be either broken or sprained, but he wasn't sure if it was bad enough to go straight to mungo's or wait for his parents to get there.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser

Dylan plopped down on the bench beside Benjamin as Lexine apparated the two of them out of there and then disappeared again without a trace, letting out a big sigh and giving Benjamin a half-hearted smile at the joke. "I'll hold you to that the next time Death Eaters attack," he joked back, but sincerely hoped that never happened. He felt like he was going to die at any second every second he was on that platform, and even now he was still a bit jumpy.

He looked to his side to face Benjamin, nodding and giving a smile. Honestly, he just did what felt right. He did what his gut told him to, and his gut told him to stick with Benjamin. "Ah, I didn't do much. Besides, that's what friends are for, right? As cliche as that may sound." He looked to Benjamin's ankle as he lifted it up, wincing slightly. That had to hurt. "Yeah, I think that warrants a visit there. Just.. Hold on for a moment," He looked forward again, seeing both a blonde and brunette girl. They didn't look as bad as Dylan--who really just had scrapes and bruises over him--and Benjamin did, which is to say they probably got out immediately seeing as the two boys injuries were minor compared to some others. He walked towards them, his attention turned towards the blonde one. Was that Persep--JoJo? As he got closer, he definitely recognized her, although the brunette one, he didn't. He'd seen her around before, but never caught her name. "Hey, JoJo. Uh, you haven't happened to see Emily around, have you..?"

He was glad that Benjamin had found Arianna, but Dylan had never found Emily. And that worried him.

Cara MiaKitty
RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicking
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJojo was fighting to ignore the repeated cracks; she didn't want to look up to see that it was Kenny again. Each time he left again would've only made her feel worse, worry more, because what if that time was the last one? She nearly jumped out of her skin when Dylan approached, head whipping up to look at the Ravenclaw boy. As soon as she saw him, another fear gripped her tight, and his question deepened it. "Oh, my God. Emily. I didn't... I didn't see her, she's... Oh, my God, what if, what if-!" What little color she had left fled then, her hands gripping the sides of her head, fingers clenching so her nails dug into her scalp. She stared out at the platform blindly, fighting to keep some shred of calm, but it was impossible, it was gone. The combined worry for her boyfriend and her best friend broke her. She curled up into as small a ball as she could manage, rocking back and forth and shaking. "Kenny's there and Emily's missing and they could both be hurt or dead or who knows what else and what if something happened to them, I can't, I can't-" There was a feeling of an immense weight on her chest, she felt like she was choking, and her words took the last of her breath. The Hufflepuff tried to breathe, but she couldn't seem to take any air in, everything was spinning and she was dizzy and sick and everything felt so wrong. She wanted it to be over, she wanted Kenny to come back and to have miraculously found her best friend and brought her to the Platform so that she knew they were both okay. She wanted to wake up, wanted this to be a nightmare. But it wasn't, she knew that, because he wasn't in it, and this was exactly the sort of thing he would have delighted in being a part of. His absence for once things worse, because if she'd seen him, maybe it would've meant this was a nightmare. But he hadn't appeared, because he was in prison and this was real. Besides, she'd never have gotten off so easily as to be taken away from the carnage if it weren't real; her subconscious never would have been that kind. This was real, this was happening, and her best friend was missing and her boyfriend was right in the middle of it. She let out another choked sound, trying to get some air, but it wasn't working, she couldn't breathe. She wanted to throw up and to disappear and most of all for it to be over. Every second that ticked by felt like an eternity, until she really couldn't take it; the lack of oxygen finally got to her, and blackness settled in.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander reeled when his feet touched the tiled floor of Platform 9 and 3/4. It was mostly empty, seeing as the train was obviously nowhere near arriving yet, but there were a few students scattered on it, having presumably been apparated in by those able to. Some looked injured; one blonde girl was passed out cold on the floor. Vander groaned. His sister was presumably in the hospital, and his parents were going to possibly kill them both, him for not keeping track of her and her for being an idiot and almost getting herself killed. As if their family needed any more dead people. He was going to have to take the Knight Bus home. Lovely. Just lovely. He spotted Violante lingering near the barrier before stepping lightly through it as if she were a ballet dancer, but he knew she was just walking on her toes because her feet were shredded. He glanced over at Wendy. "I suppose I'll see you at the wedding," he said simply. What else did you say after something like what had just occurred? "I hope you have a great summer," he added with more than a slight tinge of sarcasm.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin couldn't help but give a small smile at the kid's answer, really hoping that it didn't happen, but if he knew anything could happen as well. There was always going to be evil in the world and unfortunately, they had to be prepared for it, because it just about ran rampant at times. He did know that the next time, if there was a next time, he would be prepared for it and be just a little more cautious than he was back at Hogsmeade. If he was careful, he might have been able to get out of the way of the spell that injured his ankle. But that was all water under the bridge, since he was safe. Unfortunately, his worries still lay back at Hogsmeade because Arianna was still there. He hoped Iñigo and Lexine were good enough cover, because if not, then Benjamin probably wouldn't be able to live down the fact that he left her there.

When Dylan had played down what he did, he just nodded his head along with it, focusing on the injury that he obtained during the chaos. It hurt...badly, but not enough for him to be whimpering like a puppy dog. "Yeah, they are," he said, realizing he would have done the same for Dylan. He nodded as the boy had told him that he probably should visit the St Mungos. The boy had left him there to his own vices as he went somewhere. He looked to see where the boy went and he went to a blonde girl...to which when the girl had turned to speak to Dylan, he recognized as Persephone. Part of him wondered why he went over to her, but he was oblivious to the true reason. He figured that he was just checking on Persephone. They knew each other after all.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny didn't think that apparating could get any more painful, until he tried to apparate with busted ribs. The entire time, the pressure of his chest being tightened with iron bands was made worse by the fact that now it felt like his ribs were shifting under his skin and digging into places they weren't supposed to go. He let both of the kids he had and gasped in pain as he reappeared, dropping to one knee and steadying himself with his good arm while his vision swam before him. He was never, never, never doing that ever again. Not unless there was literally no other option. He'd prefer his broom over apparating with busted ribs. He sat down fully, waiting for his vision to fully recover before he took a look at the kids he had brought with him. He'd been doing it for a while now, and there was a decent amount of students now congregated here. He noted that some had disappeared, thinking that Devonte had probably taken that girl with him when Kenny said he could get to St. Mungo's from here. Doing a head count, he realized that other people must have apparated other students here as well, and he made to stand, grimacing as the movement jostled his shoulder and ribs.

He took one more look around, finally seeing Jojo in the mix, and his eyes widened. He didn't see any injuries on her, but he had literally just grabbed her and took off, and then left again as soon as he was able. He was mentally cursing himself now, and made his way over, hoping that she was just passed out. He knelt down with some difficulty and looked over, before looking at Pru and some kid he vaguely recognized from the Ravenclaw team.
                                                  "What happened? She didn't have a panic attack, did she?" As he said this, he mentally kicked himself. He should have realized from their date that she might have one. She had reminded him too much of Rhys when he was ready to go into one, and he winced, thinking that him just up and disappearing like he did didn't do Jojo any favours.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Damnit!
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Deviled Dregs

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:16 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorfourth yearpureblood

Pru could see that her efforts to calm Jojo down were not working. At all. Maybe it was better to let her just... get it all out? She didn't want to come off as, to be blunt, an uncaring b***h, but she also didn't want to be all over this girl, whom she really knew almost nothing about, and upset her even more. She scooted back from the Hufflepuff, to give her some space, but cringed as an older Ravenclaw boy came over. She had no idea who Emily was, but now was not exactly the time. Then Jojo really lost it, and Pru knew this was not going to end well, as she watched in mute panic. It didn't, and the blonde passed out. At least she was no longer conscious to have an anxiety attack, but unconscious on the platform was hardly any better. A minute or two later, Kenny popped up again. Pru scrambled to her feet, screaming his name like a banshee, along with several swears. She could tell he was injured somewhere as he came over, and it was only that that stopped her from punching him in the face. He just left her here with his girlfriend- no offense to Jojo, she was probably lovely- and now he was asking what had happened? "No," Pru snapped sarcastically, "She's having a nap! I know you were just doing what you felt you had to, but Jojo's been freaking out- I've been freaking out- and you just leave us here! To panic! What did you think was gonna happen?!"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Deviled Dregs

Diamond Wales

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games