Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:57 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт/Aρρяєηтιcє
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Remember the moment, you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Nah, I think gardening was a fun thing to do instead of boring" Mirzam smiled and commented. If anything, he was probably much ore boring- Being in the house and all, reading books and sketching some fashion designs. His gold eyes blinked in interest when she told him that she liked to sing and dance, so he guessed that implied that she might be musically talented. He understood about her not doing it infront of people, though, if he were her he wouldn't do anything infront of someone, too. "That's lovely, so you're musically-inclined? Like, you know, I listen to lots of music at home. I can relate with the whole not-doing-stuff in front of people, though. I was uh... well, abit nervous to do that." He laughed sheepishly, since he didn't sing nor dance. He wasn't even that of a great talker, either.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree.
Tell it, "You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: You must obey me."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Ɯιтн [Kyla] αт [the streets]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm gonna marry a rockstar
I'm gonna move downtown
Lofted bed above his practice space, guitars hanging all around
He'll wake up while I'm whispering "Babe, it's almost noon"

Kyla sighed a little when he suggested that she was musically inclined, then nodded and added, "Only vocally. I'm awful with any musical instruments." She sighed again, starting to go off into her dream world. "I wanted to be some big time singer, but that's not likely to happen. I can barely sing in front of people. Guess I don't like the way I sound." She huffed another sigh, then glanced at her date. "How about you? What do you enjoy doing?"

But we could kiss all day in this tiny room
We like walking wearing black matching Converse shoes
Instead of diamond rings we get new tattoos
Instead of walking down the aisle it's a backyard gig
Just an ice cream cake and the people we dig
Oh yeah I'm gonna marry a rockstar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:31 am
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [herself] || ωнєяє [the Streets] || ωнєη [Summer 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nicole had one hell of a summer, and it wasn't because of her parents- it was because of Avian. Even if she was now the heiress, her father wasn't really enthusiastic about it, and maybe same goes to the grandfather. Her mother was proud of her, though, though Nike didn't feel like she deserved her praises. Avian's emotional condition, from what she could observe, had gone much worse and she had nothing to do to help her brother. She began to take back her shallow distastes towards him, all of it. She realized that maybe her childish resentment towards him wasn't helping, and it didn't give them good memories together as siblings.

Call her an overthinking idiot, but she couldn't help but feel guilty over the whole thing. This was the cause of her staying by the sidelines and just watching the scene, and not making any action. On the other hand, she grew angrier towards that bloody Lillantine. Ugh! There were times she just wanted to slap him and curse him on the spot, and then making it look like an accident. If they ended up married, there was no way she will be participating over making descendants. Cyrus could just go away and find a mistress for all she bloody cared. She was going to get her own bed and not share it to her future husband, because otherwise she would just murder him in his sleep.

Deep angry tendencies aside, she felt like she needed fresh air and asked her parents if she could just go to the Diagon Alley with convincing reason. Her dad grudgingly said yes as if he just wanted her to go away for a while, meanwhile her mother just straight-up agreed and apparated to the Leaky Cauldron... with a house elf. Well, technically, it was her mother's old house elf from the De Rivarols, and Nike was quietly questioning why the elf was assigned to be with her. Ugh, she didn't need his help, she could fine on her own! But you know what? Fine, better agree than hearing this elf complaining to her mum. "Are you alright, Miss Nicole?" The house elf asked her, as if it was his business to snoop about. "I'm fine." Nike lied, with a straight unreadable face, "And don't ask me that question again." She felt the need of venting it out, but of course there were no qualified candidated in the area. Whatever, it wasn't like she was needy or anything, she didn't need their pity.

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

|| Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon walked down the street, his head lowered as he glanced around. He didn't visit Diagon Alley often, mostly when he was actually here to get school supplies. However, he had decided to come down to see about getting Wallis a birthday present. His brother was turning eleven, and apparently had the family curse of having magic. Which meant next year he was going to be entering Hogwarts. He didn't know how to feel about that. One, he was glad that he actually got to see one of his siblings on a regular basis besides during the summer, and despite however many arguments he had with his little brother he did care about what happened to him, but that meant that Wallis would have to deal with something his logically-minded brother would have a hard time comprehending. Hell, it took Leon a while to adjust to magic, and he wasn't as much of a thinker as Wallis was. Whether he liked to admit it or not, he was probably the dumbest of his siblings, Jer notwithstanding. He didn't see himself going to university like Michael, and he was certain that Wallis, if left in the muggle world, would actually do something with his life rather than just end up doing something stupid like Leon would have likely done. Leon was likely to have ended up in a gang or something if he hadn't been living in an upscale portion of London. That was probably the one thing he could say that was good about living with Michael.

Leon glanced around the street again, trying to figure out where he would even think of getting something for Wallis when he spotted Nike out with a house elf. He blinked, wondering what she was up to. He didn't see her cousins or her brother around, and he certainly didn't see her fiancée around. Not that Leon thought much of the barmy git. Cyrus Lillantine was about what Leon figured a slimy Slytherin stereotypically was. All smiles, but empty inside. However, that still left the fact that Nike was in Diagon Alley, and he recalled last year she had seemed to appear everywhere. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he ambled over, thinking she might have an idea about what an uptight, smarter-than-you kid would want for their birthday. However, that thought was abruptly ended as he heard the exchange between Nike and the elf. Okay, apparently someone was in a bad mood. Cocking an eyebrow, he still approached, but with a good idea that the person he was approaching was in a piss-poor mood.
                                              "Wotcher Nike. Wot are ya doin' ou' an' abou'? Ya ain' ou' gettin' supplies fer school ye', are ya?" He hadn't seen any school list yet, but then again, his owl could be late for all he knew. Which, maybe he might just get his brother an owl. He didn't think that Joi would mind that idea. If nothing else, she could then contact him at school over the next year.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, wot th' bleedin' bells am I s'posed ta ge' Wallis any'ow?
                                              OOC: Translation: Hey Nike. What are you doing out and about? You're not out getting supplies for school yet, are you?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:24 am
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Leon] || ωнєяє [the Streets] || ωнєη [Summer 2035] || xxxx

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

"Why are you doing here, anyway?" Nike asked her mother's house elf, "A few years ago my mother didn't send you to Aimee's house with me." She wanted to be angry, but the problem was, she wasn't in the mood to be angry. Or pissed. All she wanted was she "ME" Time, but she felt like her mother didn't want her to no matter how she was her favorite. The male elf squaked up, "Mistress told me to help you out--"

"What? And since when did I need helping?" The Slytherin was feeling annoyed and interrupted the elf's sentence. Nike was a fairly independent person, she didn't think she wanted help. Or, needed help, anyway. She crossed her arms and glared at the little figure, "How about this? You go back to my mother and give me some alone time or something until I summon you, that's actually helping."

"But--" The elf tried to protest, but the fifth year once again interrupted, "Otherwise, I'll tell mother that you made me annoyed and you're being unhelpful. She won't be pleased about that, right?" That alone made him stunned and silent for about ten seconds The elf grumbled something under his breath but still, he took a light bow and apparated out of Nike's sight. Thank God! Her level of irritation and potential ire was somehow lessened when she was finally able to get rid of the elf without making a scene. She took a deep sigh as she pinched her nose bridge when someone decided to approach her, and the Cockney accent immediately registered to her. She took a sharp turn to the already-familiar voice and to no one's surprise, it was Leon McGregor. Why he wanted to talk to her was beyond her, because it wasn't like she tried to shove her presence to him- That was rather rude. Besides, he wanted space? She'll just let him be and she'll mind her own business. Why? Nike thought that if anyone couldn't leave her alone no matter how many time she said no, she would actually be angry at them, too.

She still has that irritated look when she looked at her housemate, but the Slytherin tried her best to hold back her temper because the last thing she wanted was having a fit with someone who had a brother capable of stabbing the knife on the table, probably scaring her grandparents in the process. "Hi, Leon. And to answer that question, it's not even August for Hogwarts to send lists, don't you think?" She arched an eyebrow, and sounding as if she was struggling to relax. "Anyway, I'm just here to get some fresh air because I don't think I'm ever stepping on you-know-who's house. Also, studying for OWLs is stressful." Rolling her eyes at her indirect reference to Cyrus bloody Lillantine, the thought of that bloke just made her angrier. "How are you and what brings you here, by the way? Same reason as mine?"

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

|| Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling:
xLocation:
xWith:
xStatus: Single

It was almost the middle of summer and after much discussion, Beckah was once again being dragged through Diagon Alley. As she had done last year, she was basically plastered to her father. Beckah didn't handle crowds well, and Diagon Alley was one of the most crowded areas in magical London. The girl had her face buried in her father's side until he removed her. Stay over here, he told her, so that he could help her mother collect her books. Beckah nodded, then covered her face with her hands, standing in the middle of the road with her head buried in her sleeves.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓤⓝⓢⓞⓡⓣⓔⓓ Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Dris was walking through the alley with his dad. Unfortunately, the eleven year old was having a headache, thanks to all the different sounds and colors around. Honestly, it was driving him a bit crazy. As he was wandering up the road, Milo had a hand on his back to guide him, since the boy was covering his eyes. It didn't make the color vanish, but it helped quite a bit. They were supposed to be going to get his very own wand, which he'd been very excited about. It was a symbol saying he was a real wizard from that point on, so it was pretty huge. The brunette heard his dad babbling about this thing or that, so he nodded while he walked. Unfortunately for him, the adult was watching a small fleet of owls fly overhead, rather than the road. With a rather painful thud, Dris ran into something... or someone, and fell backward to the ground.

Summer II

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:51 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling:
xLocation:
xWith:

The girl was standing in the middle of the road with her head in her hands when suddenly, something slammed into her... hard. Beckah fell down, landing hard on her rear. "Ow!" she cried, tears welling to her eyes. That stung! The girl looked around bewildered, trying to find what hit her. There was a boy on the ground too, probably having walked into her. That's what she got for covering her eyes, right? Sniffling back a couple tears, she look at the boy,then panicked and looked at the ground.

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Diagon Alley - Streets

Richard had one day to get away from well everyone. His sister was at some dance thing and he had gotten out of it by saying he was going shopping. Shopping for school supplies and what not but it was something to fall back on. Unfortunately the next time he would be going to Diagon would be with his cousin. Something he didn’t want to do at all. Though, he’d see his cousin eventually. If only he didn’t have to be so boring.

Pushing the thought aside Richard was dragging his feet. He really didn’t want to go shopping for books for classes he didn’t want to take. Why him? It could be worse or so he reminded himself. He could still be at home dealing with his dump sister who reminded him far too much of his mother. If he had to hear his mother tell him one more time the importance of art he was pretty sure he’d kill her. With a sigh he slowly walked down the street inching closer and closer to the book store before stopping at the window. Standing there Richard was trying to think of every reason why not to go in.

Status : Trying to enjoy the day.
                                                  With : No one... Soon to be Chrys

Attire : Puff Colors

OCC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon shrugged, knowing that it wasn't quite time for that, but considering that it wouldn't be the first time he had been screwed over, he wouldn't put it past life to decide that he never got his list of supplies. However, at least that hadn't happened, so he was lucky there he guessed. "Wouldn' be th' firs' time tha' I go' stuffed li' tha'. Nice ta kna' tha' din' 'appen though." He shifted his weight, noticing that the house elf had vanished before Nike had even addressed him. Well, whatever was going on with Nike, he wasn't going to get into the middle of it. He knew better, and besides, she seemed perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

He snorted when she mentioned that she had come out for fresh air and that she wasn't stepping into whoever's house. He could take a few stabs at who she was referring to, and considering she was currently engaged to said individual, he wouldn't be surprised. Besides, hadn't she been wary of him for a long while? Save for after he'd beaten Derrick to a pulp, she hadn't willingly approached him. Though, if he recalled, she had kind of approached him, Aimee, and Caty right as they got off the train third year, so maybe he wasn't as unapproachable as he thought. Which was a pain in his arse, come to think of it. He decided to just nod at her statement of OWLs being stressful and rolled his eyes.
                                              "Don' remind me. Michael's go' me in me room for a few 'ours every nigh' studyin' an' sayin' tha' if I wanna make somefink o' meself, I gotta take i' seriously. I don' kna' wot he finks, bu' I ain' gonna le' meself jus' fail. Me sister would 'ave me 'ead if I tried ta slack off."

Leon shook his head as she asked him his reason for being out and about. "No' even close. Me bruv's birfday's comin' up, an' I figured I'd ge' 'im somefink from th' magical world ta commemorate th' occasion. 'E's turnin' eleven, bu' i' ain' gonna be 'till October. 'E gets ta join th' wonderful world o' wizards after nex' year." Why he was being so talkative, he had no clue. Maybe because she didn't annoy him as much as the rest of her friends? In any case, he could appreciate the idea that he doubted Nike would pry too much. Maybe. He could be wrong, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, wot th' bleedin' bells am I s'posed ta ge' Wallis any'ow?
                                              OOC: Translation: 1) Wouldn't be the first time I got screwed like that. Nice to know that didn't happen though.
                                              2) Don't remind me. Michael's got me in my room for a few hours every night studying and saying that if I wanna make something of myself I gotta take it seriously. I don't know what he thinks, but I'm not going to let myself just fail. My sister would have my head if I tried to slack off.
                                              3) Not even close. My brother's birthday's coming up, and I figured I'd get him something from the magical world to commemorate the occasion. He's turning eleven, but it isn't gonna be until October. He gets to join the wonderful world of wizards after next year.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓤⓝⓢⓞⓡⓣⓔⓓ Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Dris heard a female voice cry out when he ran into the mystery thing, so he had to assume he'd run into another person. Of course, that meant his guilt was immense, so he hurried to stand. Milo, who had inadvertently crashed the kids together by being distracted, scrambled to help Dris back to his feet. Dris took the lift and reached out, offering to help her off the ground. "I am so sorry! I was trying to watch my walking, but it's so loud so I was covering my eyes... and I'm real sorry!" He was blushed and in a frump, but he did his very best to appear quite friendly. He didn't want the poor girl to think him mean before they even got a chance to meet proper!

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:25 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Scared and axious
xLocation: Diagon Alley
xWith: Too many people

The boy was quickly brought to his feet by a taller man, then began profusely apologizing to her. Beckah became a little flustered, then looked at his offered hand. It was a sign of offering help, Beckah knew, but would she accept it. She considered the boy's hand for what seemed like ages before accepting it and standing. "It is loud," she agreed. Beckah turned her head towards the ground, trying not to make eye contact with the boy. "Why would sound make you cover your eyes?" That was the only thing about what he'd said that didn't make any sense to her.

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓤⓝⓢⓞⓡⓣⓔⓓ Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Dris looked at the girl, happy she agreed about the volume around them. Most people would've said it was just normal volume! Honestly, he usually thought himself the oddball for having noise effect him so badly. When she dropped her gaze, the boy subconsciously did the same, wondering if she was worried about her shoes or something. When she spoke again, the boy felt his own cheeks warm. "W-well, I have... my brain... it... I can see sounds... I dunno..." He dropped his gaze to the floor, nervously kicking his feet at the ground. When he'd told some of the kids at school, they'd teased him, so he tended to let people find out through his endless art.

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFather, Richard
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ נ υ ѕ т α g ι я ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє є χ ρ є ¢ т є ∂ тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт fℓєω α ω α у fяσм нєя я є α ¢ н xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ѕнє яαи α ω α у ιи нєя ѕ ℓ є є ρ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys hated shopping with her father. He didn't listen to her, ever. She loved him, really she did. He was great, mostly. But he hated shopping and she hated shopping and the two of them going shopping together was a nightmare. He wanted to do things his way and get it over with, and she often disagreed with what way made the most sense. Also, she wanted her bloody wand. She had to get it last, though, because 'tradition.' She hated tradition. Tradition was stupid. Tradition was why she was out shopping with him instead of Aunt Anthea, or Miss Delilah, or even her mother, all of whom would've been much better shopping companions. They hadn't even brought Finny and Sher along, because 'traditionally', when a Meadows child got their school supplies, their father took them on a one-on-one shopping trip for them. Ick.

spaceWhile months ago, she would've been thrilled to be going to get her books, now she was annoyed. Books were boring. They could wait! Besides, they already had copies of all her school books at the manor, and she'd skimmed all of them. The only reason they were buying new ones was because the old ones were all, well, old. Faded and worn and outdated and besides, 'tradition' stated that new students got all new things. She had to wonder how many copies of the Standard Book of Spells, Volume 1 there were just laying about their home, or up in the attic in storage. Too many, probably. Maybe they should donate them to a second hand shop. Then some poor kid could afford a new book.

spaceHer father, unaccustomed to being out alone with his daughter, and figuring she was old enough to not have to hold his hand, he'd simply walked the streets, expecting her to follow. Which she was doing, dutifully, but when he came to the bookstore and entered, she loitered near the door. Noticing a boy who looked a bit older than her outside, she approached him, glancing in the window. "What's so interesting?" she asked curiously, nose crinkling as she tried to see which title could've possibly caught his eye. All in all, the window display wasn't particularly interesting. It was back to school season, after all, so of course all the books on display were Hogwarts textbooks.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕтιℓℓ ℓуιиg υ и ∂ є я и є α т н тнє ѕтσяму ѕ к ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ѕнє ѕαι∂, σ н ι киσω тнє ѕ υ и ιѕ ѕєт тσ я ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:54 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Scared and axious
xLocation: Diagon Alley
xWith: Too many people

When the boy said he could see sounds, Beckah considered that for a moment, thinking it slightly odd, but then remembered that she could hear whispers from the trees. Her father told her that was impossible, so she figured that it made sense. "That makes sense. I can hear the trees." She nodded, then looked up a little, glancing around at the crowd, shifting nervously. The crowded area was starting to wear down on her.

Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games