Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:23 am
Alarias
mangacatgirl
see...
User Image
no lips... gonk

Jimmy!.... I love katamari crying

i think your lips are very nice...they suit you perfectly in my opinion ...and i dont have any lips either sweatdrop

But when I try to put lipstick on I look like an idiot sweatdrop Like... a drag queen or something because I don't have poofy girly lips... I must not have enough Estregen! *Shakes fist*

If I had the money... I'd get a nose job and poofy lips... then I would be pretty... PRETTY!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:24 am
oooh i like your nails sanzo...if i had long nails (real/fake) id want them painted in all sorts of crazy colors and patterns...that would be soooo awesome...i wish i had paid more attention to nail polish growing up sweatdrop *sigh*  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Alarias
Sopheara
lol..I got my lips from me daddy...lol..thx...^-^ 3nodding

i got my worst feature from my father...i really cant stand that man grrrr stressed

is it just me or do a lot of girls have problems with their fathers? 2/3 of my friends (me included) have issues with their dads  
MrJimmy
Another great portrait MCG, and not just you, WE Love Katamari!

The king is sexy!
The king is the greatest!
The king is my hero!
We love katamari demacy!  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mangacatgirl
Alarias
mangacatgirl
see...
User Image
no lips... gonk

Jimmy!.... I love katamari crying

i think your lips are very nice...they suit you perfectly in my opinion ...and i dont have any lips either sweatdrop

But when I try to put lipstick on I look like an idiot sweatdrop Like... a drag queen or something because I don't have poofy girly lips... I must not have enough Estregen! *Shakes fist*

If I had the money... I'd get a nose job and poofy lips... then I would be pretty... PRETTY!

oh pssshhhh you are pretty now....PRETTY!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:26 am
Sanzoskitsune
Alarias
Sopheara
lol..I got my lips from me daddy...lol..thx...^-^ 3nodding

i got my worst feature from my father...i really cant stand that man grrrr stressed

is it just me or do a lot of girls have problems with their fathers? 2/3 of my friends (me included) have issues with their dads

well...a lot of people have problems with at least one parent...my dad...well, thats not a fun topic...but..yeah  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

m3mori3sx

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I felt bored...so I posted my drawings...bishies...>,< xd  
mangacatgirl
I disaprove. I think you're beautiful.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Alarias
oooh i like your nails sanzo...if i had long nails (real/fake) id want them painted in all sorts of crazy colors and patterns...that would be soooo awesome...i wish i had paid more attention to nail polish growing up sweatdrop *sigh*

I can't paint my nails because I can't really see my nails.... x.x; Friggin' unfair... *shakes fist yet again* I need a gay best friend!

And I am average... normal looking girl... But my nose is crooked because I got in a lot of fights as a kid... I can post a pic... lemme see.... I'll have to find one where I'm turned enough for you to see.

Sanzoskitsune - I never actually met my dad so I really can't say, myself...  
Alarias

i've done that a couple of times, usually with dark colors and i always get people grabbing my hand and going "are those real?"

*Alarias i have.... insolvable issues with my father and lets leave it at that  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:30 am
*glomps the hell out of Sopheara* YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ARTISITC ABILITY! SO PRETTY T__T  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:32 am
i actually don't feel so great about my looks half the time but... i like this pic of me sweatdrop my hair is like.. bad.. and i might have posted this already but i don't remember

User Image  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

m3mori3sx

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:33 am
mangacatgirl..ur pretty the way u r...^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:36 am
-Eye twitches horrifically.-

NO MOAR OF THEES "I'M UGLY" CRAP.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE UGLY PERSON ON

THIS THREAD.

....even so, if you *REALLY* thought you were ugly, perhaps you should have taken a second thought on posting your picture, huh?!

Manga, and everyone else who thinks they aren't pretty need to hush.
You're all gorgeous.
heart x1000

Ph34rM3h

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:37 am
I found one... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Mangacatgirl/cam/crooked.jpg
Okay... look at my nose... see it goes down... then bumps up, dips back down then comes back up? My nose bumps up where it was broken and has an actual dent in the middle. It's so... annoying... I feel like that bad actor with the broken nose who plays the sap in all the chick flicks.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games