Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:20 am
Dante realized the two had left. He walked inside and saw Sparda still passed out on the floor. "Sorry old man." He stepped over him and Saw Raven. "'Ello Love how's life?" He laughed. He sat next to her and gave her a hug. He stared into her eye and realized something was odd. "What's wrong?" He was very worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:03 pm
vampire_guardian116
he glanced at her with intrest and kissed again this time it was more passionate and soft

Eli returned his kiss in kind and turned to face him
What am I getting myself into? she thought  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:06 pm
vincent looked at her and thought to himself i like her alot"so what do you want to do"vincent whispered softly in her ear  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm
Eli smiled and bit her lip, turned and looked out the window and her eyes gave a mischievious glint, it was raining.
She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips then stood, walked to the door and paused looking at him for a moment.
"Betcha can't catch me"
and she was out the door.  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:14 pm
vincent smiled and ran after her slowly not running as fast as he can but leting eli be better he caught her"gotcha"he said ending up near a waterfall in the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:16 pm
vampire_guardian116
vincent smiled and ran after her slowly not running as fast as he can but leting eli be better he caught her"gotcha"he said ending up near a waterfall in the forest

She laughed softly, almost like silver bells, and leaned forward whispering in his ear
"Or so you think"
and she was gone from his arms, her laughter coming from behind the waterfall  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:18 pm
"im far ahead" of you he said laughing behind her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:22 pm
By now they were soaked through from rain and the waterfall and Eli loved it, her smile showed plain on her face as she turned to face him.
"So, tell me about yourself, Vincent. We can't be getting too far ahead of ourselves now can we?"
Her smile turned to a grin that showed what might have been a set of pearly white fangs, or was it just a trick of the light?  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:25 pm
nuthing much to know about me just that i have a demon form he said as he stared into her eyes"how about you"he said tell me about you  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:29 pm
"Demon eh?"
she nods a little at this
"Explains how you caught me"
her eyes had that glint again
she bite her lip again, this time at the corner of her mouth and her fang was quite noticable
"Not much to tell about me either. I'm just a stray vampire is all"
she looked to the side when she said this, not knowing how he'd react  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:33 pm
"stray vampire"he said getting closer to her"i like that"he said to her softly and seductively  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:36 pm
vampire_guardian116
"stray vampire"he said getting closer to her"i like that"he said to her softly and seductively

Eli brought her iceblue eyes up to look at him and he could see the fire there, something burning that hadn't been there before, but she didn't move tawords or from him.  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 pm
"whats wrong"he said to her softly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:45 pm
vampire_guardian116
"whats wrong"he said to her softly

Her eyes slowly turning red, her face changed to sorrow and terror
"Run"
was all she said.

she turned from him as though with great effort and threw herself through the currtain of water, dissapearing
'Wait for me at the house'
was all he heard  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:47 pm
he heard her and rushed rapidly and arrived in like 6 minutes he waitied at her door  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games