Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 pm
okay... here's my first rant in months after all the crap that's been going on with my family...

situation:

- mom wants me to pay her $500 a month for car insurance, plus whatever i "need" to pay her back for and gets mad when i found out the truth of how much i'm really suppposed to be paying a month to her... which is $141 a month...

- dad's a f-ing coward and a liar and won't stand up for his kids and what is right cause he's been manipulated so badly by mom that he can't see what is right or wrong anymore...

- they both complain about me because i've moved out of the house a couple months ago and they still want to control what i do...

- i wonder why they don't say anything to my bum of a brother who was kicked out of his university and then dropped out of community college, and then he's got a low-paying, f-ing, a** job as the snack concierge at the minor, very minor league baseball games, and he still gets to party all he wants, smoke whatever s**t he wants even after he hid all this from them for a whole year and splurging all of his tuition money on clothes, shoes and whatever the f he wants... while i work my a** off in a full time job, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and i go to school... it might not be the classes they want me to, but i'm taking the initiative towards some sort of education...

- my parents never listen to a word i say... they hear the words but the feelings and the meaning of those words are never felt... and they want me to talk to them

- oh yeah!! the reason why they were charging me $500 a month was 1) to get me so poor that i'd be crawling back home to them... and 2) so that they can splurge on a brand new suitcase set... and 3) they're so "poor" that they need "help" in thier finances....

- mom doesn't like my dad's side of the family because they're "evil" in us, me, my younger brother, and older sister, trying to break away from them even though we already saw the lies they, my parents, for all my years of our lives...

- mom is taking the car that i drive to work and to school because i won't pay her $500 and lets my brother still do whatever the hell he wants...

- mom now wants me to pay for healthcare cause whether i'm on her healthcare or not, she still will pay the same because it will automatically come out of her paycheck... we both work for the state, so i know...

- they claim to be treating the three of us with fairness.... and they aren't asking for a single cent from my brother or sister... i mean, my brother... they are asking my sister to pay them back for her health even though my sister pays her health through the school...

I'll post more if i've missed some details... cause really... my parents are f-ing greedy and need to live within the means of thier pay...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:45 am
sweatdrop Yeah so...last night I went to a party for a semi-distant relative who graduated high school. I started talking to her boyfriend (who also just graduated) because he said, "Oh! You like anime? I love it!" So we started having a nice convorsation when he hits me with this:

"Know what my goal in life is? To BE Cloud Strife biggrin "

gonk Does anyone but me find it really depressing that someone's life ambition is to be FICTIONAL? sweatdrop  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:50 pm
HRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! stressed *implodes*

for ******** SAKE. what the ********. holyshitwtfbbq ARGARGARG. scream

*fumes with anger*
stare ...seriously, what the ******** is with how EVERYTHING i say in the face of conflicts ******** blows up in my face? EVERY ******** TIME.

jesus tapdancing christ, it took SO MUCH ******** self restraint to hold back from getting angry about [EDIT: i was basically angry because someone mentioned that the only person nice to her was my fiancee... which made me feel slightly intimidated].
... really. apparently all of us are despicable, horrable human beings with no sense of compassion... OHHH NOOOOOOO ... and my boyfriend was the first person to come to mind. why is it that i feel so ******** attacked by this? gonk i just do NOT like it when people cling to the person I AM WITH because it just so happens that he's a nice guy and does nice things for people and happens to have not said a word against her yet.

[EDIT: *insert angry screaming/grunting noises here*] scream

.... stare .... emo jelousy is bad, i know. and i'm not threatened by it... it's just extremely hard to try to stay calm and help someone when it feels like the person i'm trying to help is a) just so overwhelmingly crushed by EVERYTHING i say, and b) when it feels like she's emotionally running to the person that i'm with... it just doesn't feel too nice even though i know it's completely innocent.

and for anyone who is thinking of attacking me and telling me i have jelousy issues. I KNOW ALREADY. i'm aware i have jelousy issues. but i've worked very hard on just relaxing and understanding that not every girl intends to try to steal sean away from me (not that he CAN be stolen away rolleyes ... bah).

does anyone know what i mean? or how it feels? gonk <******** .. sad i completely forgot to work on my essay due tomorrow because of this stuff.

[EDIT: this part was taken out since i've calmed down now, and it's not necessary]

*to kyla*
xd that gave me a bit of LULZ for a sec there.
actually, that is kind of... unusual and a bit sad. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:03 pm
Wha...she's not the same person, is she?!

Yikes.

Well, we still love ya Doc! And Shram is yours, and you are his...she's not going to get him. But, I could lend you my spiked club if the broad gets clingy again... xd

***Um...be Cloud Strife...like as in not in a cosplay? The boy has some issues.***  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:23 pm
Thaliat Everwood
Wha...she's not the same person, is she?!

Yikes.

Well, we still love ya Doc! And Shram is yours, and you are his...she's not going to get him. But, I could lend you my spiked club if the broad gets clingy again... xd

***Um...be Cloud Strife...like as in not in a cosplay? The boy has some issues.***

O_o no no xd not the same person.
it's just that girls, crazy or not crazy/just need some attention... seem to gravitate toward him because he's nice and he shows people compassion. and then i feel like these girls are trying to push me out of the way...
sad

and yeah... we're eachother's. ^^ i'll keep the spiked club offer in mind though cool thanks.

and just to note (to anyone who may be reading this and think i'm either a f***ing idiot, or a psychotic jelous cow... sweatdrop ... i KNOW that she's probably not after him and i realize that she is just very appreciative of his kindness. i just get nervous sometimes when people single him out as being 'the only one they trust' ... sweatdrop there's been situations before where he's been heavily hit on and it's made both him and i very uncomfortable. it's just nervousness, that's all. i KNOW she doesn't have intentions of hitting on him, just so we're clear.) ... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:28 pm
Oh lovely. More angst from me.

Some background: When I moved here, the only person I knew was Rachel. Whe SHE moved here back in October, her first friend was this chick named Bonnie. So, through Bonnie, Rach & I have met a lot of people that we're both now friends with. Well, I think we are.

Bonnie and her girlfriend Charity had a big huge blow-out, and a lot of really cruel words have been exchanged. Since we were primarily friends with Bonnie, we are perceived as taking her "side" in the matter, while all the rest of the group is taking Charity's side. Effectively, the group is split.

=( There's a lot of hurt feelings and anger right now, and I'm just stressing because I hate confrontation and because I'm upset with them both for playing headgames and causing all this drama. =x Plus, I don't want to lose my friends.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:37 pm
sad well, i'm not gonna lie. that's no fun.
*hug*

...getting people to calm down can be REALLY hard, and getting them to talk to eachother afterwards can be harder...
...in my experience people just need some time to sit and think about what's happened.

maybe... maybe you guys could plan a night to go out to the bar together (in maybe afew weeks, not so soon)... so everyone can talk and try to resolve things? being in public might help reduce yelling (though if your friends are either drunk or the type not to care who'se watching... maybe not sweatdrop )

but either way, good luck. smile
and even if it doesn't work out... things happen. sometimes those things aren't plesant... so try not to take it too much to heart.

EDIT:

OMGWTFBBQHORSERADDISH it's hot in here! gonk *face melts off head*
... i just checked the weather channel and it's 32 degrees celcius in toronto, and 778% humidity. eek
gonk

...THIS... makes me angsty. talk2hand intense summer heat/humidity and i are not amigo's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 am
*Huggles Moofasa* Yeah I think the heat is making me angsty too. Seriously, I vented here twice over the course of 2 days....and I'm a friggen optimist xp

@Ciel- It's really tough to be in the middle of a fight between friends. I suppose the best thing you can do is be as supportive as you can to both of them. If you make it clear that you're not taking sides, hopefully your friends are smart enough to appreciate that 3nodding Getting too involved in a feud can often backfire on you in a major way, but you can at least offer to be a listener to both of them. Good luck  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 am
Kyla_Ewens
"Know what my goal in life is? To BE Cloud Strife biggrin "

gonk Does anyone but me find it really depressing that someone's life ambition is to be FICTIONAL? sweatdrop

If he can do it... I will be proud. :3

Who wouldn't want to be able to perform Omnislash?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Wanting to be cloud isnt so bad, for awhile when I was a kid I wanted to be Sonic the Hedgehog rofl  

Mugen Nagrom

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:10 pm
Kals is questing again!
People need to teach their children that shrieking is not an appropriate tone of voice to use for daily conversation. Especially when doing so right outside my window.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:14 pm
Aww you get that in your neighborhood too... Have you got the screaming drunk/high couple yet?  

Mugen Nagrom

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 pm
I have determined I work with a lot of incompetent morons at work...at least when it comes to how to use simple features on Microsoft Excel/Word and simple staffing and training and management protocols. Seriously, if my manager were canned and I took her place, the office would run so much more effectively. Remember, at my last job I was a manager and a really good one for being a first time manager with no training. I only left that job because the pay and the hours sucked.

At least I am well paid at my current job, no matter how many idiots work there...that's a plus. I just hate being the go to person for everybody's freakin' problems. I'm a freakin' medical assistant, not tech support, not the manager, not the photocopier repairman...just a freakin' medical assistant!

Grr!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm
Mugen Nagrom
Aww you get that in your neighborhood too... Have you got the screaming drunk/high couple yet?
Kals is questing again!

The duplex across the street from me has drug dealers living in one half of it, and a young Asian couple who parks in front of my house and has a little girl (around 3, I think) who speaks exclusively in loud, high-pitched screams. I get my windows rattled at all hours by blaring car stereos, drug dealer fights, the works. There used to be a white trash family living where the Asians are now, they had insane domestic disputes.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Oh have you heard the"Im gonna kill you bizzatch" that one yet, gets better every time. Yeah every now and then we get those kids(possibly adults) that get illegal fireworks and launch them off in there back yards at any given night, had any of that Kal?
*waits for her to top it with something worse*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games