Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:00 am
Yeah... I'm no fan of SAD either... whoa... the aconym is sad for single awareness day O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:43 am
Why dont you use User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sarinu

Razenof

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:52 am
Awwww... they already took away the valentines stuffs? that sucks... they could of at least let that run for 2 days... i wana to kiss IM guy mule... damn it i didn't get to kiss ANY guys this year... kekeke... tis always fun to see who freaks out when they are kissed by a guy, to a guy... ninja i'm straight... i swear! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:53 am
eek have 5 min to get to work.... AHhhhh!!! gonk  

Razenof

Sarinu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:00 am
Oh my god. 5 mins. Late. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:42 am
Ahhhhh! I wasn't online at all yesterday! Gaia withdrawl! gonk  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Wanderlings Distraction

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:45 am
Hugs, man! heart xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:59 pm
rofl i see i totally missed out sweatdrop (and even though all the V-day stuff has been removed, the topic review window at the bottom of the posting screen still has the v-day background) xd  

Manji-luo

momomooooo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:02 pm
Ho snap! It does! That's kinda funny xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:05 pm
its completley normal for me right now...  

Darthspanky

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Razenof
Awwww... they already took away the valentines stuffs? that sucks... they could of at least let that run for 2 days... i wana to kiss IM guy mule... damn it i didn't get to kiss ANY guys this year... kekeke... tis always fun to see who freaks out when they are kissed by a guy, to a guy... ninja i'm straight... i swear! scream

You know I gave Kinta a Valentines Kiss...the scary thing is I think he enjoyed it. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:34 pm
RaidenKazama
Razenof

You know I gave Kinta a Valentines Kiss...the scary thing is I think he enjoyed it. eek
.....i honestly dont know whether to make a funny comment or say something against that or what confused  

Manji-luo

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:39 pm
Say whats in your heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:42 pm
RaidenKazama
Say whats in your heart.
.....moop  

Manji-luo

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:56 pm
I agree. 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games