Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slepner

Blessed Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:25 pm
Name: On Gaia most refer to me as Aud, if you find out my real name, by all means, call me by that.
Favorita Stuffa: speaking in gibberish and accents that sound cool. My love avendiha, musical thingers, Graphic design, life, anime, and other things that you'll find out if you're very curious.

Unique?: I'm quite tall, and rather odd, but also a very simple guy, not stupid, maybe slow, and slightly arrogant, but also simple, very. ....most of the time.... =D

I'm not on gaia as much as I used to be, but after two years I think it's still pretty interesting and I don't plan to leave any time soon, I personally would like to stay at least half way into the beta stages, see what happens. I like this little idea of a second forum place, it's nice, seems more secure than the regular forums, personally I think this idea will get popular 3nodding

Well, there I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:43 pm
Name: Exain, Jacob
Nickname: Zain, Jake

I love to draw,paint, read, write. I play tennis, D&D, and Magic. I love to give advice, on almost anything.

I am a very random person who loves a good conversation or argument. If you make me think, it means you have done your job.I may give you a hard time, but that is just one of my ways. I am a person who will be a friend above anything.

I had my appendix rupture i want to say my sophmore year. I almost died, but apparently refused the pain medications.

Not sure what else to put down here. I am almost always on Gaia. Feel free to talk with me.  

Exain

Lunar-moonshine

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:55 pm
Name: Lunar/ Wolfie
Intrests: Anime (bleach, InuYahsa, anything by Miazaki) Camping, Backpacking, Reading, Writing, Programming, Role Playing
Veiws: Pro-life, Republican, Catholic (but am open to the veiws of JUST about any other religon)and, No on the death penalty.

Love to chat so PM me any thime!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:59 am
I am a nerd who loves Star Trek DS9, the TV series Angel (Buffy spin-off), Naruto manga, anime movies, japanese cinema, consey, Scrubs, the webcam on the other computer, tons of music, and reading reading reading. Also, I am trying to make my female avatar look like Kakashi (signature) and I am doing a very bad job of it.

That's just about everything you need to know. 3nodding  

Methonia

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:02 am
I went through this whole thread just to figure out when I joined (since it has been a long time and I hardley recognize a soul... yeah, apparently Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:54 pm. Back on page 9... and now there are 96?! CRAZY. No wonder I feel so lost!

But here I am again. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:37 am
Hey everyone. I suppose I am new to this, just got invited a little bit ago. I really don't go by real names, people around here just call me Shadow. I'm not too social right off the bat but i'm always open to people and ideas. Just a bit sketchy. Looking foward to seieng you all around.

~Shadow  

Shadow Kyari

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:34 am
call me Elcia.
I am 18.
I live to reading fantasy novels and manga.
I like Anime but I love Miazaki (there is a difference there)
My favorite singer in Enya but if you went through my ipod you'd find Enya, Spamalot (the broadway musical), Rent, Jazz, celtic music and Meatloaf ...so you could say I like alot of diverse types of music.
I also like drawing and watercoloring and I'm working on writing some stories that are always runnin around in my head.

I like RPing but I am usually not on Gaia on a regular enough basis to rp properly crying

yeah thats pretty much it

(oh, ignore my spelling i'm not terrible but i'm not great either)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:48 am
Nameh: Compeh
About mwa: I like D&D, D&D Online, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Hanging out with friends, chatting with people, acting[I found this out not long ago], swimming, Roleplaying, playing DDR{Dance Dance Revolution}, and getting in conversations that most thirteen year olds would be making fun of... I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Firefly. I was raised on these. surprised Same with Buffy... I learned to add and subtract by playing the game '21'. When I rant, I go on and on and on... I am heavily opinionated on some subjects... Yeah. mad D
I'm a girl.

Edit: Cool! When I posted this topic, I got 1337 gold...
-Easily amused-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Compeh

Radical Ra-Ra-Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:18 am
Name: Frankie
Birthday: February 22nd
Hobbies and likes: drawing, reading, writing poetry, jogging, randomly hanging around in the park (playground) lol, roller blading
Favourite sport(s): hockey, rounders, ice skating, ice hockey, gymnastics, athletics, tennis....
Music: don't have a favourite type of music but i do like rock, pop (some of them), hiphop
Singers/bands: Nickleback,linkin park, good charlotte, blink 182, fall out boy, shakira, black eyed peas, panic at the disco, wheatus, sum41, mcfly ( british pop), pink etc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:44 am
I am The Captain, The Walrus, The Eggman, and The King of the Potato People himself. I am Shazbot. Hear me roar.

I have no idea what connection I have to Onyx that got me the invite in the first place, but I'm-a take it all in stride and go with it.

This guild seems like a more involved version of the one I moderate on, so I'll stick around and see what goes down 'round these parts.

As for basic information; I'm 17, like to draw, cook, sleep, game, and browse the interweb. My Photobucket is becoming increasingly full of crap from 4chan. And I do not have the will to remove my Easter ears, so don't even ask aboot them.

Oh yeah, I'm one of them Canooks, if you are so inclined to ask.

And with that, I'm off. *wanders aimlessly around the guild*  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

[screaming.hug.whore]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:08 pm
I am Juice.
Mighty leader of Juice boxes, juice, and boxes.
<3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:13 pm
Hey there, name's 77th Brigade/77th/Brigs/whatever you want.

I've been off Gaia for a while and just came back on, and found an invitation to the guild as a pleasant little surprise.

Eh, I like to think I'm somewhat literate and that I'm a nice guy (except to those terrible, unholy n00bs)

So yeah, I like lots of different music, love different kinds of food, and if you wanna pm me or anything, feel free to do so!

Provided you're not begging, because then I'll eat your soul.

The 77

AiyanaPoetica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:00 pm
Hello Everyone.
~Tis lovely to be here. I hope that we will engage in many a wonderful conversations!

About me: [that is what this thread is about xd ]
My name is : Aiyana
Favourite color be purple...

I love to talk about many things and prefer the intelligent over the arguments.

I have spent some time in the ED and didn't like the responses I recieved very much! So....Again it is lovely to be here.

heart Aiyana heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:14 pm
I'm Evadora / Cleo Writters.

everything "me" can be found here.
www.boredinmath.com

end of story.  

Evadora

Empress_Kat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:17 pm
My name's Kat. I'm 16. I like reading, writing, acting, anime, fastasy type stuff, yaoi, and many other things. I'm currently on a huge quest, so will be posting way uber-lots in order to try to get approx 250 000 gold.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games