Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓤⓝⓢⓞⓡⓣⓔⓓ Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Dris looked up at the girl when she said she could hear the trees. That was super neat! "We're going to the wand shop if you wanna come too. I'm going to be a first year at Hogwarts this year! I'm excited! Are you in school yet?" Dark brown eyes twinkled as the boy decided that they should probably get to where they were going. Milo probably had to go back to work, which would mean Dris would have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to get his supplies! That was practically an eternity! The boy grinned brightly, hoping the girl would want to go see the shop... unless she was older, then she probably wouldn't want to go, which would be sad.

Summer II

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Scared and axious
xLocation: Diagon Alley
xWith: Too many people
xStatus: Single

Beckah tipped her head to the side when the boy said he was going to be a first year this year and needed to go to the wand shop. A small smile crossed her face when he mentioned the wand shop. She liked to stand outside the shop, but she never went in. Now she was being invited in! "We can go to the wand shop! I want to go," she said with a wide smile on her face. Of course, her excitement of going to the wand shop made her forget his question about if she was a current student. She was excited to finally go in to the wand shop. Beckah's wand was practically vibrating in her bag, so she pulled hers out to show him. "This is my wand! It's sequoia!" she excitedly exclaimed, showing him the deep red wand.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:36 pm
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [herself] || ωнєяє [the Streets] || ωнєη [Summer 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike merely smirked when Leon expressed his relief over how he didn't get "stuffed" like that, what that means. "Oh trust me, I'm pureblood. It's probably a given that I should know how things work I guess." She shrugged, but then she grew up in a rather sheltered home with jerk grandparents, and an authoritarian father. But then, she supposed she could handle it as Nike just took everything with a grain of salt, meanwhile Avian used to have these expectations thrown to him for so long that he ended up having a rather weak backbone. But she wasn't Sera who probably disliked him for being not the proper pureblood man who can reign the world with her, so there was that.

The young Slytherin raised her eyebrows when Leon put his word about his own experience adding to the saying that he wasn't going to slack off or fail his OWLs. "For someone who didn't like magic, it's good to know that you're not letting yourself fail. But I think Michael's just being, I'm not sure, concerned maybe?" She said, then gave him a seemingly surprised look,"But, I didn't know you have a sister?" As far as she could accurately recall, she thought Leon had Michael and Jer as his brothers- but not sister. Huh, that was new... But granted, she didn't pay attention to people's backgrounds that much.

Another surprising piece was when the blond was actually here to get his brother a gift, but she didn't say anything and just listened to him. Dear Merlin, he was surprisingly being talkative and less grumpy, what a life-changing sight to see, she thought. "... I didn't know you have younger brother?" She said, as if she wasn't sure if she heard it right. Then, she decided to just ask about the gift more than Leon's mysterious family given his default state so she asked, "So, you have an idea on what to buy for him or something, now?"

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

|| Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:03 am
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon rolled his eyes, pretty sure that his family was the furthest from pureblood as they could get. Granted, his older brothers could probably pass themselves off as pureblood (Michael's lack of magic notwithstanding) but that didn't make them purebloods. "I ain' gonna even pretend ta kna' 'ow purebloods operate. Kinda a waste o' me time, if ya ask me. B'sides, if nuffink else, if I ever 'ave questions, I guess I could ask Jer 'bout i'. Ain' 'olding me breaf fer tha' one." Well, he'd ask Jer on a cold day in Hell, in any case. He still had little love for his older brother, especially since the man was loud and obnoxious and always seemed to insist that family came first. Leon could appreciate the last part, if it didn't involve Jer trying to step into his life like he initially did. Leon grew up without him in his life for eleven years, he could survive without him easily enough.

Snorting, he heard Nike describe him as he used to be. Oh yeah, he recalled his first year well enough. He'd distrusted anything to do with magic, but now? Now he was okay with it for the most part, unless you counted crazy things like anything to do with dark witches and wizards.
                                              "Maybe. An' I ain' nearly as bad as I used ta be 'bout magic neivver. Michael's go' more o' a problem wiff i' all than I do, which is jus' 'ilarious." His mouth opened and closed as she asked about his sister. His sister, who was currently learning how to deal with something most of her family was tied into. Joi was at least being sensible, unlike his parents had been. "Yeah, I go' a sister. She's... Somefink. She's go' 'er own problems righ' now, in any case. I don' wanna add ta them."

He cocked an eyebrow as Nike asked him about Wallis. What, everyone thought he had no one in his family other than Michael and Jer? Granted, he had a nephew (and he wasn't about to admit that he kind of did like Jack a bit) but those were the known relatives that had a connection to the magical world. His siblings, all of them, well, people had no clue about apparently. "Two. I go' two younger bruvs. Wallis is jus' gonna be startin' school nex' year, is all. I wos finkin' o' gettin' 'im an owl or summa'. Somefink useful, ya kna'?."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, wot th' bleedin' bells am I s'posed ta ge' Wallis any'ow?
                                              OOC: Translation: 1) I'm not even going to pretend to know how purebloods operate. Kind of a waste of my time, if you ask me. Besides, if nothing else, if I ever have questions, I guess I could ask Jer about it. Not holding my breath for that one.
                                              2) Maybe. And I'm not nearly as bad as I used to be about magic either. Michael's got more of a problem with it all than I do, which is just hilarious.
                                              3) Yeah, I have a sister. She's... Something. She's got her own problems right now, in any case. I don't want to add to them.
                                              4) Two. I have two younger brothers. Wallis is just going to be starting school next year is all. I was thinking of getting him an owl or something. Something useful, you know?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Diagon Alley - Streets

Richard had been staring through the window of the book shop. Not focusing on anything in particular really. In fact he was trying to think of all the reasons he shouldn’t go in there. Premature studying was one of them, he knew his father well enough to know that. He didn’t want to look over subjects that had no interest to him. Though without them he’d have to explain to his mother how he didn’t do what he said he was going to do. In turn she’d never trust him again and he’d be forced to attend every dump dance thing his sister was a part of. No, he couldn’t do that. Though it still didn’t make him want to go in any more than he did now.

“What’s so interesting?”

“Not much really…” He said, pulling his attention away from the window display to see who he had just answered. Richard looked over at the pink haired girl, her blue eyes glancing in the window. She certainly looked younger then him. Perhaps she would be a classmate of his cousin. He could only imagine how that would go what with Julius being who he was. “Not unless it’s a book about astronomy.” He added honestly. “I’m Richard Devereux. My friends at school call me Rich.” He introduced himself. “What’s your name?” He asked her. There certainly weren’t to many people he knew with pink hair so he should be able to remember it.

Status : Trying to enjoy the day.
                                                  With : Chrys

Attire : Puff Colors

OCC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 am
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [herself] || ωнєяє [the Streets] || ωнєη [Summer 2035] || xxxx

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

Nike was just silent and didn't look phased, nor offended when Leon remarked that learning how purebloods like her operate was a 'waste of time'. When her family (minus her cousins' family, of course) was fond of telling about their noble pureblood, she used to listen to them but now it was just ear-in and ear-out. She just didn't care about blood junk, because in the end of day the so-called "proper" purebloods could be the most terrible people she would meet, shame that even muggleborns have more good manners than purebloods.

Smirking as she heard him saying that maybe he wasn't as bad as he was about his magic, given as how the rumor mill said that he slacked off in class. Well... Not that it was certainly true but that detail seemed to break abit since Leon did made it clear about not slacking off. She wanted to say that at least his brother wasn't like her father, who was, while grumbling over her being heiress and Avian being a "lost cause", was being so uptight about her about getting high and junk like that. Like duh, the old man didn't need to tell her that! However, she blinked when Leon shifted in a specific tone about his sister, which was something Nike wouldn't push the topic to. The last time she did that to her brother in ended up in a blow-up last year in school, not gonna happen. "Uh, right. Sorry about that" She cleared her throat out of rare awkwardness, signaling that she won't go further about it.

Okay, maybe two was more surprising than one, Nike thought. Whoever the other younger brother was probably up for Leon to bring up, because it wasn't like she brought up about her own brother Avian anyway... "I see..." She simply nodded, partially curious now, "Yeah, owls are always the bread-and-butter- Avian used to use his owl Thena to contact our cousins, since he couldn't really hang out with them much." She shrugged, though there was a tinge of sadness everytime she mentioned him- when she didn't think pestering each other counted as nostalgic. Or does it?

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

|| Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFather, Richard
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ נ υ ѕ т α g ι я ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє є χ ρ є ¢ т є ∂ тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт fℓєω α ω α у fяσм нєя я є α ¢ н xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ѕнє яαи α ω α у ιи нєя ѕ ℓ є є ρ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys looked at the boy in confusion. He'd been staring in the window, at nothing? She looked through it as well, noting that there was a book on astronomy... which she as pretty sure was just the first year textbook for the lesson. So that probably wasn't very interesting, since he should already have it. She didn't think he looked like a first year, anyway. The pink-haired girl pursed her lips, nose crinkling. "I'm Chrys," she told him, absolutely refusing to tell him her full name, because ew. People never liked calling her by it anyway, because it was so long. But they always wanted to shorten it to Chrissy or something equally girly, and she hated that.

space"So, you're staring at nothing, Rich?" she asked bluntly, one part curious and the other part exasperated. What kind of person just stared into the window of a bookstore, if they weren't looking at a book? It was weird. Or creepy, maybe. He was pretty young still so maybe not creepy. If he'd been older it'd totally have been creepy, though. "You know, if you go inside, there's a whole section of Astronomy books." The preteen stated this with an obviously fake awed tone, cocking an eyebrow at him. She'd even raised her hands up and waved them a little for emphasis, a half-hearted 'ta-da' sort of gesture. She then crossed her arms, leaning her shoulder against the window. "Ones that aren't first year textbooks you should've already read, even. Sounds amazing, right?"

spaceOh, she'd be in so much trouble if her father were listening. But, he was already inside, still not even noticing that his daughter wasn't behind him. Then again, they were in a pretty safe place, and it wasn't like he wasn't used to her wandering off and doing her own thing. Maybe he just wasn't worried about her. She wasn't stupid enough to ditch him and wind up lost or whatever. And there was totally something weird about random kid hanging out staring inside for no apparent reason. "Are you shopping?" she asked, tone more subdued. "Or, like, your parents are shopping and you're bored? 'Cause that I totally get." Maybe that was it. Maybe he was braindead. From shopping. She was pretty sure she'd be that way here soon enough.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕтιℓℓ ℓуιиg υ и ∂ є я и є α т н тнє ѕтσяму ѕ к ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ѕнє ѕαι∂, σ н ι киσω тнє ѕ υ и ιѕ ѕєт тσ я ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Diagon Alley - Streets

Chrys… it had to be sort for something. What that something was Richard didn’t have a clue. Though, he didn’t particularly care. He figured it had something to do with the length on top of what most people shortened it too. He didn’t like the way most people shortened his name either. It was the reason he started talking Essie’s advice about just telling people what to call him.

When Chrys asked him went on to confirm that he was staring at nothing he shrugged. “I guess you could say that.” Richard answered. This girl was certainly different from most girls he knew… well that wasn’t true Darian was the perfectly behaved young lady all upper class people wanted. Though hearing Chrys tell him that he could go inside and see the whole section of astronomy he smiled. “I don’t really know how amazing it is, but you sure have a way of making it sound that way.” He told her. “I can tell how much effort you’re putting in.” He added.

“I’m guessing you’re here for your school supplies.” Richard commented. He got the sense that was the case. He’d seen a guy walk in the shop right before Chrys became questioning him. Perhaps he was her father it seemed possible. It that was the case maybe she was just bored. He hadn’t been trilled getting his school supplies, just his wand, which he got at the end. Sure enough, she asked if he was shopping or if his parents were shopping and he was bored. That she could relate to that. That only proved his theory semi correct.

Taking a breath Richard thought about actually explaining the whole story. It probably wouldn’t hurt. “As a matter of fact I’m shopping for my elective class books. I’m only here because I told my mother I’d go get them so I could get out of going to my sisters recital.” He told putting his hands in his pockets. “Though I’m not interested in any of my electives and getting the books means I’ll be forced to review them before the school year starts. Don’t know about you but that isn’t how I want to spend the rest of my summer.” He added before looking back at the window for a moment. “So what’s your problem with shopping? You want to get your wand but have to wait till the end?” He asked guessing on the last part. If she was anything like him then he’s wager a yes. “You know the sooner you get the rest of your supplies the sooner you’ll get there.” Richard added much like she did. Only difference being he was too lazed to try and make things sound more dramatic than they actually were. Oh well, she’d probably be grateful.

Status : Trying to enjoy the day.
                                                  With : Chrys

Attire : Puff Colors

OCC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:57 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽ xx
Future Hogwarts Student Nine Years Old Adopted Half-Blood spxxace

< Hallow's Eve 2035 >
                                                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓌𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹 '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈
                                                    𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁
                                                    𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑒, 𝒾𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒
                                                    '𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇

Drew was happily walking with her family, except that since it was Halloween, she was dressed as her favorite character from Star Wars. And why not? Padme Amidala was awesome while being the queen of Naboo. Also, her twin siblings decided to go the same route as her- except Dagrun was suited up as Rey while Donner was happily skipping around with his twin as... Kylo something? Well, she didn't know them yet since she wasn't there in that episode yet but she heard enough to know that it was probably a great episode, talk about the special effects and all. Their pappa, on the other hand, wasn't dressed up as a Star Wars character, but rather Scarlet Witch from Avengers. How was he able to pull that one so well, Drew would never know, but then everybody in the family knew how resourceful their father was when it comes to clothes. Must be a thing among metas like her dad and Donner. And look, just because they lived in the super-magical place called the Diagon Alley didn't mean they didn't watch movies. Uncle Matteo's house was, like, super-muggle so of course, they could watch there anytime.

𝐼'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓉 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓁𝓎
                                                    𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝒹 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅
                                                    '𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈

ωι†h [her family] α† [Diagon Alley Streets]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    ---

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:06 pm
Little town,
It's a quiet village
Ev'ry day
Like the one before
Little town
Full of little people
Waking up to say
User Image
User Image

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽} {𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉} {𝓐𝓿𝓲𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

✿✫❀✮Elvira had never gone trick or treating before now. During her time at the orphanage she refused to go out with the other children and instead took solace in her rare empty bedroom and had a good cry that she couldn't go and visit her parent's graves or celebrate All Saints Day like she normally had. When she had been adopted it had been after All Saints Day and she felt awkward asking her new Papa if he could help her find her parent's graves so she could go and visit. This year though she hadn't felt too awkward, still just a little, to ask and had been pleasantly surprised that he had already prepared for it. He had apparently heard from Miss Steffi about how she took the holiday and looked into records to see where her mom and dad had been buried and just that morning he had popped them over to the cemetery for a visit. She had dressed nicely to show them that she was being taken care of and was happy that her Papa had dressed nice as well and brought them both marigolds. In school she had learned about Dia De Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead in Mexico and while all the costumes and sugar skulls and tamales seemed alright, she really liked the idea of bringing bright colorful marigolds to the deceased and had made a stop the night before at a florist for freshly picked ones.

Elvira had sat and talked to her parents for about two and a half hours telling them about her brief time in the orphanage, how she had met Niall and how he had become her new Papa ("'Papa' because you are my daddy and he said he wouldn't ever try to replace you" she had explained) and how silly he could sometimes be, especially about the weirdest things ("We once had an entire conversation about the different shades of Iron Man's suit") but that he was also a very sweet Papa and he loved her a lot as did she. Afterwards she had made a brief introduction between them all, he Papa had looked a little odd but he wouldn't say why, and then he popped them back home so they could eat and relax before her first real trick or treating.

When they had looked at different costume ideas she hadn't seen the appeal of wanting to be a princess, or an animal, and the thought of being a school girl while she technically already was one was just...stupid. Then they looked at her favorite cartoon and tv show characters and she knew just the one she wanted. The only tricky part about the costume would be the hair since Negasonic Teenage Warhead wore really really short hair and she didn't want to cut her hair just for a costume, so she and Niall had played around with a costume wig and cut and shaved the hair in a way so it could at least seem like a long buzz cut. The rest of the costume was easy luckily so it didn't take her very long to get it all together. Elvira had wondered if her Papa was going to go as Colossus or Deadpool so they could match but he said he didn't have the muscles for Colossus and that spandex itched after a while. So instead he decided to dress as Sherlock which, in her eyes, didn't look much different from the way he usually dressed except his coat was larger and he had a scarf. Also the skull in his pocket. He told her no one would really get it if he didn't have it. She just wondered where he'd gotten such a realistic skull.

Right when the fun was starting, Niall apparated them to Diagon Alley and helped her fix her wig which had gone slightly eschew and handed her a bag for her candy while pointing out all the shops which would give her some. It seemed odd that all she had to do was say three words and strangers gave her candy but in fairness, she had a Papa who still had dolls so odd was really rather normal now and days. It was after their third store that they ran into another group where all the kids had similar costumes but the adult was....was he supposed to Black Widow? He had the hair but the clothes were all different. Really though she was more interested in the one dressed as Queen Amidala. Most kids mainly spoke about Rogue One Star Wars or Force Awakens Star Wars and don't care or realize that there were prequels to the prequels which had amazing heroes and heroines. Like Padme Amidala, queen of Naboo, mother to Luke and Leia Skywalker, all around awesome character. Without realizing it, Elvira left the comfort of her Papa's side and went over to the group and stopped right in front of the queen. "H-Hi. I like your A-Amidala costume." she quietly complimented with a small smile. Niall followed after her and grinned at the group of children then peered over at the adult with slowly widening eyes. "Wow. Nice Scarlet Witch Rubin." Elvira peered over at the man again with a tilted head. She wasn't really seeing it. Then again she wasn't the biggest Scarlet Witch fan so her point was probably invalid.

Jade Galaksylph

Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question
Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?
Never part of any crowd
'Cause her head's up on some cloud
No denying she's a funny girl that Belle

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 am
You try your hardest to leave the past alone.
This crooked posture is all you’ve ever known.
It is the consequence of living in between
The weight of family and the pull of gravity.
You are so much more than your father’s son.
You are so much more than what I’ve become.

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

six years old │ halfblood │ twin

Halloween wasn't even Dagrun's favorite holiday. Her favorite holiday was Jul, of course, since it was cold and snowy and she could wear all her favorite sweaters with reindeer on them. But Halloween was close to Jul, and she was getting free candy out of this, so she'd take it. Besides, she liked walking around outside at night, and she never got to do that except if they went caroling around Jul. Plus she and Donner and Drew had all dressed up like people from Star Wars, so she was Rey, her favorite character ever besides Chewbacca, but he would have been too hard to make. She rather mindlessly wandered with her siblings and father from house to house, not focused on much of anything aside from the growing weight of her bag- maybe she could get Pappa to put a spell on it to make it lighter- until a girl complimented Drew's costume, and the man with her said something to Pappa. She said nothing, which wasn't unusual for her, and clashed her lightsaber against Don's for the millionth time.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

Long before you were born there was light
Hidden deep in these young, unfamiliar eyes.
A million choices, though little on their own,
Become the heirloom of the heaviness you’ve known.
When you inherited a fight that you were born to lose.
It’s not your fault I put this heavy heart in you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:20 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᗪOᑎᑎᕮᖇ ᖴᒪOᔕI ᕮIᗪᕮ x
Half-blood Twin Six Years Old Metamorphagus xxxxx

< Halloween 2035 >
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx Oɴce I roѕe αвove тнe ɴoιѕe αɴd coɴғυѕιoɴ
                                                    xxx Jυѕт тo ɢeт α ɢlιмpѕe вeyoɴd тнιѕ ιllυѕιoɴ
                                                    xxx I wαѕ ѕoαrιɴɢ ever нιɢнer, вυт I ғlew тoo нιɢн!
                                                    xxx Tнoυɢн мy eyeѕ coυld ѕee I ѕтιll wαѕ α вlιɴd мαɴ,

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Donner was up for anything as long as it was fun, and hey, he was darn right. He didn't have a favorite holiday, but he did like snow which was why he found Jul exciting- though to be fair as long as he was outside it was exciting. Sometimes in Jul, their pappa would sometimes participate if he wasn't busy in his shop and accompany them in carols with a flute, which was really cool. But Halloween was also cool because it involved dressing up and candies (unless it's sour-flavored, which makes him squirm to be honest). And since Dagrun decided to go as Rey from Star Wars, Donner decided to match up and go as Kylo and trying to turn his usually pink hair to black (But there were still pink tips on it, but the majority was jet black and that was all that matters). Well, first of all, yes- Kylo Ren was a real jerk- but he could not just choose between Finn and Poe! Finn, Poe, and Rey were a trio, and you really cannot just be two! Dang, maybe he should have told Drew to go as Finn or Poe, but she hadn't watch Force Awakens yeeeeet- so that was a real bummer.

The young metamorphagus was happily walking side-by-side with Dagrun and their lightsabers clashed again for the nth time while going from shop-to-shop, or was it house-to-house? Donner always assumed at every shop was just a house because they did live above the shop. The weight of his candy bag didn't seem to bother him at all but it could be because he wasn't paying attention to the weight. His attention to his twin was eventually transferred to some stranger girl who went to say something nice to Drew, then he looked at the man who was wearing a big coat and grinning on them, so Donner gave him a toothy grin, too. His sister Drew could be seen blushing out of being caught off-guard, and he saw her smile at the other girl, "Oh- uh, thanks? Right, thanks- Amidala's my favorite character. And I really like your costume, it's really cool. I think I missed a book so um... who are you, you know, dressing up as?"

Welp, it was preeeeeetty much normal for Drew to be, well, shy and awk, so Donner wasn't shocked by that. But what surprised Donner was when the man complimented their father Rubin as if they've met before, wait... How did they even meet? He didn't see this jacket guy anywhere, and he wasn't Onkel Magni- because he was taller and blonder. The boy looked at his father who was staring at the other man with wide hazel eyes as well, and pappa's face was red or some weird reason. "I... Hi Niall and, um, thank you?" Rubin sounded so awkward as if he never heard a compliment, "And um..." Rubin glanced at the skull on Niall's pocket, then at the coat, then at the poofy-looking scarf, "Jeg liker skjerf- I mean, I like your scarf. And the skull. Are you supposed to be Sherlock?" He accidentally slipped to Norwegian before correcting himself in English, and his face was as if he was trying to keep a straight face. Donner still stared at Drew and his pappa back and forth as if he was missing something until his twin clashed her lightsaber with his red one, which he successfully parried. Looking at Dagrun, his hair went full black as if trying not to catch attention then he asked her with a concerned whisper, "Hei Dagrun, gikk jeg glipp av noe her? Pappa blir rart. Metamorphagi like Donner and pappa weren't that weird for the kid, pappa dressing up as "Scarlet Witch" wasn't that weird either, but what was weird as pappa being so awkward when he wasn't usually like this. But then, last year Rubin was usually being sad and brown over their mamma, so maybe this might be a bit new for him.

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Tнoυɢн мy мιɴd coυld тнιɴĸ I ѕтιll wαѕ α мαd мαɴ! xxx
                                                    I нeαr тнe voιceѕ wнeɴ I'м dreαмιɴɢ, I cαɴ нeαr тнeм ѕαy- xx
                                                    "Cαrry oɴ мy wαywαrd ѕoɴ, тнere'll вe peαce wнeɴ yoυ αre doɴe xxx
                                                    Lαy yoυr weαry нeαd тo reѕт, doɴ'т yoυ cry ɴo мore" xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [family, Jacket guy, stranger girl] 𝚊𝚝 [Diagon Alley]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    Translation :
                                                    Donner : "Hey Dagrun, did I miss something here? Dad is being weird."

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:35 am
Little town,
It's a quiet village
Ev'ry day
Like the one before
Little town
Full of little people
Waking up to say
User Image
User Image

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽} {𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉} {𝓐𝓿𝓲𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

✿✫❀✮Elvira giggled softly at the two younger kids who kept clashing their lightsabers together sometimes in mock duels. Her attention then turned back to the girl she had originally complimented as thanked her for it and asked which character she was causing her to blush a little a the confusion. "'Uh, I'm not, this isn't a character from Star Wars. I'm, uh, Negasonic Teenage Warhead? S-she's my favorite character on the Deadpool cartoon. It's, um, a cartoon based on the Deadpool comics and movies? It's really good though." she explained fiddling with her trench coat a bit. She looked over at her Papa who was looking a bit confused and looked between him at the apparent Scarlet Witch man who was now blushing and stammering. What else had happened? All he done was compliment him right? Her eyes widened a bit when the man also spoke in a different language before complimenting Niall's scarf and correctly guessing his costume causing him to beam triumphantly. "Yes! The last few houses didn't get it." he admitted with a bit of a pout. Elvira just rolled her eyes slightly at her Papa's dramatics. "Maybe you should've carried a violin case? Or maybe the hat?" she suggested for what seemed to be the dozenth time causing her father to roll his eyes. "Sherlock doesn't carry his violin everywhere and he only wore the hat in season two and that series special after season 3." Niall replied with equal exasperation. The girl just gave him a look. "He also didn't carry his skull in his pocket either Papa." she pointed out giggling at little at the larger pout from the man. He decided to concede his defeat and turned back to the larger family in front of them noting the larger filled candy bags. "It looks like you guys are nearly done for the night, we just started a little under an hour ago."

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question
Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?
Never part of any crowd
'Cause her head's up on some cloud
No denying she's a funny girl that Belle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:02 am
You try your hardest to leave the past alone.
This crooked posture is all you’ve ever known.
It is the consequence of living in between
The weight of family and the pull of gravity.
You are so much more than your father’s son.
You are so much more than what I’ve become.

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

six years old │ halfblood │ twin

Dagrun for the most part tuned out her sister and the other girl's conversation, not being terribly interested in superheroes to begin with. She liked Lord of the Rings and Star Wars better; she thought it'd be rather fun and relaxing to be a little hobbit in a hobbit hole. Superheroes were too... flashy for her tastes. "Pappa kjenner mannen eller annen måte. Jeg antar de er venner," she murmured back, disinterestedly, as she found adult conversation unnaturally stilted and dull most of the time. Pappa sounded a little nervous, but he'd been more twitchy ever since the Big Lie. Especially with her and her siblings, as if he were worried they were always going to be mad at him. Dagrun did not have the energy or the spite to be angry with her pappa 24/7. He tried. It just wasn't always enough for her, especially combined with the fact that Mama barely seemed to try at all. It was like she didn't even care what Dagrun or any of them thought. She was always so busy. It made Dagrun not-so-hungry for candy anymore to think about it, so she made the sick feeling go into it's little hidey-hole and ignored it.

OOC:
((Pappa knows the man somehow. I guess they're friends.))
Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

Long before you were born there was light
Hidden deep in these young, unfamiliar eyes.
A million choices, though little on their own,
Become the heirloom of the heaviness you’ve known.
When you inherited a fight that you were born to lose.
It’s not your fault I put this heavy heart in you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:44 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽ xx
Future Hogwarts Student Nine Years Old Adopted Half-Blood spxxace

< Hallow's Eve 2035 >

𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓌𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹 '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈
                                                    𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁
                                                    𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑒, 𝒾𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒
                                                    '𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇

Drew blinked, but her face was still curious. I mean, of course it wasn't Star Wars- she didn't think there was a character wearing a black trenchcoat or something, but then she might be missing something. Deadpool sounded a bit familiar, though she never knew fully about him aside from bein some funny mercenary. She hasn't watched the movies but then, her pappa was always careful over what she and her siblings were watching; yeah, as if Dearth Vader slicing Luke's arm off in Episode 5 wasn't horrifying, or Leia murdering Jabba in Episode 6. If anything, she could always ask her favorite uncle Aussie about it. "Coolio! I think I've heard of Deadpool, haven't watched the movie, though. Or the comics, but I'll try to read the comics!" As much as she loved movies she still loved reading than watching because in books (and yes, comics are still books, obviously) she could always bring it anywhere- wizard and muggle place alike. Almost forgetting the usual thing of introductions, Drew gave the other girl a small smile and flustered in shyness, "Anyway, uh, I'm Drew. What's yours?" Geez, she didn't think she was this shy when she and Laili met, but then Laili was the one to do the first move. She hoping that she was getting a god grasp of socializing from school and Laili the social owlet.

The sight of pappa being nervous has kind of weird and confusing. And he looked sooo red! But what happened? The coat-man just complimented him, like, had her father never heard of a compliment?? Yeesh, that would be awful! They looked like they knew each other, though, like some sort of friends. But still, friends compliment each other, right? She was pretty sure her godfar Magni complimented pappa at least once... Right? Drew's attention went to that she assumed to be the girl's dad who sounded as if he beaten the video game. Drew giggled though as she was listening to the conversation between the other girl and the coat guy (what was his name? She heard it started with an N. Nick? Niall? Nathan?) Rubin, still slightly red, smiled amusingly over the conversation too, and shrugged, "I mean, she's not wrong." He said casually, not being teasing and all. "I guess so, we've been visiting around for an hour, I suppose. That being said..." He gestured his hand in manner of introducing Drew and her siblings to them. "Niall, this is Drew, Dagrun, and Donner. Drew, Dag, Don, this is Niall. He's a... well, friend." Rubin sounded hesitant of saying the word 'friend' as if he wasn't sure if he's even allowed to refer the man as his friend. Weird. Drew couldn't help but sigh in sheer curiosity, perhaps she could ask one of her uncles about it? Maybe.

𝐼'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓉 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓁𝓎
                                                    𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝒹 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅
                                                    '𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈

ωι†h [her family] α† [Diagon Alley Streets]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    ---

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games