Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:38 am
Ph34rM3h
-Eye twitches horrifically.-

NO MOAR OF THEES "I'M UGLY" CRAP.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE UGLY PERSON ON

THIS THREAD.

....even so, if you *REALLY* thought you were ugly, perhaps you should have taken a second thought on posting your picture, huh?!

Manga, and everyone else who thinks they aren't pretty need to hush.
You're all gorgeous.
heart x1000

I didn't say I was ugly... >.>; I just have no lips and a deformed nose sweatdrop Other than that... I'm happy with my looks... could use some exercise and loosing a few inches around my waist and thighs, etc... but not ugly...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:39 am
Sanzoskitsune
i actually don't feel so great about my looks half the time but... i like this pic of me sweatdrop my hair is like.. bad.. and i might have posted this already but i don't remember

User Image

well, i think you look fine and shouldnt worry so much...if you have a problem with your hair though, you can always look into gel or hair spray...i use that stuff all the time...it really boosted my confidence so, yeah  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ph34rM3h

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:39 am
mangacatgirl
I found one... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Mangacatgirl/cam/crooked.jpg
Okay... look at my nose... see it goes down... then bumps up, dips back down then comes back up? My nose bumps up where it was broken and has an actual dent in the middle. It's so... annoying... I feel like that bad actor with the broken nose who plays the sap in all the chick flicks.

I love your nose. It gives you so much character (as if you weren't gushing with it anyway.)

heart

PS.(edit) I have that book you're holding. o.O;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:40 am
LOL actually the only reason my hair is bleh in that pic is cause i hadn't brushed it yet sweatdrop it was early in the morning and i had just gotten out of bed  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:41 am
mangacatgirl
I found one... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Mangacatgirl/cam/crooked.jpg
Okay... look at my nose... see it goes down... then bumps up, dips back down then comes back up? My nose bumps up where it was broken and has an actual dent in the middle. It's so... annoying... I feel like that bad actor with the broken nose who plays the sap in all the chick flicks.

oh your nose is adorable just like the rest of you...and i have a beak...i used to get teased that ants could ski off of it lol...you can ask jimbo, he's seen it...its monstrous lol so cheer up biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:41 am
Ph34rM3h

I love your nose. It gives you so much character (as if you weren't gushing with it anyway.)

heart

One of the best books ever written. 3nodding  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Ph34rM3h

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:42 am
mangacatgirl
Ph34rM3h

heart

One of the best books ever written. 3nodding

I agree! ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:43 am
Sanzoskitsune
LOL actually the only reason my hair is bleh in that pic is cause i hadn't brushed it yet sweatdrop it was early in the morning and i had just gotten out of bed

well, then i dont see why you would have a problem smile  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:46 am
Take a lesson from your own book Ph34r...

X_X_X_X_X  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:47 am
i actually don't have a problem with a pic, as my friend put it, it shows me in my natural state of laziness LOL which... is probably true and is also the reason i avoid makeup like the plague ><;; too much of a hassle i feel like make up puts a false beauty on you i prefer my natural beauty LOL  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Forbidden Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:10 am
User Image
^^ With curly hair

User Image
^^ with straight hair  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:13 am
you look cute =^__^=.... *steals your hair cause it looks more manageable than my own*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Forbidden Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:16 am
Sanzoskitsune
you look cute =^__^=.... *steals your hair cause it looks more manageable than my own*

Lol, my hair is really hard to brush and it's so thick!
The only reason why it isn't poofy when it's curly there is because i put so much stuff in it to make it look that way Lol. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:18 am
Forbidden Rose
Sanzoskitsune

Lol, my hair is really hard to brush and it's so thick!
The only reason why it isn't poofy when it's curly there is because i put so much stuff in it to make it look that way Lol. razz

I want thick hair... my hair is very fine... it makes it whispy and soft... but I have to be careful when pulling it up because otherwise I'll look like I'm going bald. gonk  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:19 am
i know what its like to have your hair be all poofy i once managed to almost have an afro because i forgot to do all the crap i have to do to keep it from becoming a huge puff ball  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games