Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:53 pm
vampire_guardian116
he heard her and rushed rapidly and arrived in like 6 minutes he waitied at her door

((Sorry to leave Vincent hanging, but i have to go, I'll be back on in a few hours rolleyes
My dad needs me to help him with some stuff and it could take a long while.
Sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:30 pm
me2  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:17 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"Sounds fun, good job." Craven siad then her stomach growled. "I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too. Wanna grab a bite to eat somewhere?" Said Richter as he looked up at the moon.

"Lets find a place to eat or something to eat." Craven sighed looking up at the moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:21 pm
Richter and Craven walked through the forest silently until they reached the town. "Well where do you want to eat? Its midnight but i'm sure there's a fast food place open somewhere." Richter said as he placed his hands on his head.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:44 am
Eli came bursting from the forest, tearing across the grass till she came to the house and slumped at the door, weeping and wiping a red smear from her face.
I never wanted to be like this  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:46 am
"whats wrong"vincent whispered hugging her "do you want to be a human"he asked her with a serious face  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:50 am
vampire_guardian116
"whats wrong"vincent whispered hugging her "do you want to be a human"he asked her with a serious face

"Wether I want it or not, it will never happen, I've tried, I've tried getting help from demons and wizards...it doesn't work, I've been like this too long. They say even if they could make me human, I would still have my sanguin addiction and my food tendancies."
She snuggled into his chest and wept for a while, listening to something she hadn't heard in a long time, a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:01 pm
he hugs here and slips off his right glove(his metal glove)he looked at the bandages and cuts all over his arm he unwrapps the bandages and dozens of scars are alined "i can"he said "now its up to you"he said softly  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 pm
vampire_guardian116
he hugs here and slips off his right glove(his metal glove)he looked at the bandages and cuts all over his arm he unwrapps the bandages and dozens of scars are alined "i can"he said "now its up to you"he said softly

Caught up in his rythem she almost didn't hear him, it was a beautiful thing, but somethign she would never have again.
She looked up at him and whispered
"I am who I am for a reason. What reason that is, I couldn't tell you. Even if you could, I would still be stuck hunting humans, and I think that would be the worst part, if I try to break from what I have become, I'll be hunting my own people."

She snuggled back into his arms and whispered even softer
"But thank you"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:07 pm
he smiles and snuggles with her too he looks down at her and leans over and kisses her on the lips softly  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:12 pm
She kisses him back for a moment then pulls back and looks into his eyes speaking softly.
"How can you feel for me knowing what I am?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:14 pm
"it doesnt matter what you are,to me your always gonna be that same person i love"vincent said "ill love you the same no matter what you are"  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:16 pm
vampire_guardian116
"it doesnt matter what you are,to me your always gonna be that same person i love"vincent said "ill love you the same no matter what you are"

Her hand goes to her throat, playing with her cross necklace, and she winces everynow and then.

"You just met me"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:18 pm
vincent looked at her"well i love you he told her"in a soft certain voice  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:21 pm
vampire_guardian116
vincent looked at her"well i love you he told her"in a soft certain voice

She smiles and laughs a little wiping a way a half dried tear

"I guess I'll never understand guys will I?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games