Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:33 pm
night. sorry for hurting heads.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:44 pm
SorceressRydia
People hurt their heads?  

Metal-Sama

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:49 pm
Metal-Sama
SorceressRydia
People hurt their heads?
I was rattling too much for the sleepy ppl. redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:42 am
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
Yo Blue. You asked who the "bunny girl" was in my sig correct?

Yep, I sure did. xd
Her s/n is Sexy-Chan. ^^;;;

Interesting. Is she very close to you?
Me and her used to be very very close I guess you can say. ^^;; Going into details would take up a whole s**t load of time so ill try to shorten it.

May 05 - me and her met in a guild on gaia
June 20 05 - Long distance relationship started
November 05 - Person who I thought was friend turned out to be foe and manipulated her against me. Lots of details in this that aren't neccessary to go into.
Dec 05 - She completely cut off contact with me. She was nder the impression due to the a** hole that I cheated on her and many other things.

Feb 06 - I get an im saying she learned the truth about him and is very sorry about all she did to me. Also around this time I figured that a long distance relationship wasn't enough for me and I found it to be foolish. So when she asked for it to be like old times I declined and told her if she wants to be with me again she needs to be in person. Later in the month she agreed, but she's still absolutely head over heels for me ~.~;;;;

As for now we just have a strong friendship I guess you can say but she's still mad over me and has plans to come down to San Diego sometime soon ^^;;;;;;

The sign pictures in my sig were also made by her. My old screen name on this account was thefullmetal01, that explains one of the signs.

Oh wow. Well hey, if she does come down there that would be awesome. It does look like she is head over heels for you. Your very lucky to have found some one like that.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:46 am
Sitting on bar. Staring at feet swinging. stare No....more.....ramen.....no more......for now......
Glances about...There's no life here scotty... Just beam me into the freakin wall....*giggles* he he... Star Trek's still cool... stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
SorceressRydia
Sitting on bar. Staring at feet swinging. stare No....more.....ramen.....no more......for now......
Glances about...There's no life here scotty... Just beam me into the freakin wall....*giggles* he he... Star Trek's still cool... stare

Hey there. Whats going on? *Grabs a rootbeer, but checking around* Making sure there isn't any freaky demons. I shouldn't have seen Silent Hill, horror movies always freak me out.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:52 am
TheBlueWarrior
SorceressRydia

Hey there. Whats going on? *Grabs a rootbeer, but checking around* Making sure there isn't any freaky demons. I shouldn't have seen Silent Hill, horror movies always freak me out.
Allo! I don't like horror movies either except for a few but one about silent hill sounds awesome. Do tell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:04 am
SorceressRydia
TheBlueWarrior
SorceressRydia

Allo! I don't like horror movies either except for a few but one about silent hill sounds awesome. Do tell.

It was really freaky, and just as much gore. No sexual references, thank god.
Did a good job of staying with the video games over tones.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:13 am
I want to watch the x-men movie too. and I can't remember the others I've missed lately. Got halfway thru king kong tonite though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:15 am
I don't think the new X-men movie is out yet. King Kong was awesome. Have you seen Chronicales of Narnia. That Movie was supurb.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:21 am
Ya I've seen Narnia. I love those kind of movies! Oh I just saw a commercial that said x men was coming out but it was probably for next year. Well, money's adding up more quickly now. That's nice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:24 am
SorceressRydia
Ya I've seen Narnia. I love those kind of movies! Oh I just saw a commercial that said x men was coming out but it was probably for next year. Well, money's adding up more quickly now. That's nice.

Yeah. I saw the Inside Man as well. That was an intense, but yet funny movie. Mission Impossible 3 was great, though I'm not the biggest fan of mister Tom  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:28 am
Ya ole cruise has lost it lately. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:30 am
Yea he has. He's trying to force his ideals on to people, and for those who disagree with him, he criticizes them.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:33 am
TheBlueWarrior
Yea he has. He's trying to force his ideals on to people, and for those who disagree with him, he criticizes them.
yea, and that's not cool in my book.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games