Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:42 am
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
Yo Blue. You asked who the "bunny girl" was in my sig correct?

Yep, I sure did. xd
Her s/n is Sexy-Chan. ^^;;;

Interesting. Is she very close to you?
Me and her used to be very very close I guess you can say. ^^;; Going into details would take up a whole s**t load of time so ill try to shorten it.

May 05 - me and her met in a guild on gaia
June 20 05 - Long distance relationship started
November 05 - Person who I thought was friend turned out to be foe and manipulated her against me. Lots of details in this that aren't neccessary to go into.
Dec 05 - She completely cut off contact with me. She was nder the impression due to the a** hole that I cheated on her and many other things.

Feb 06 - I get an im saying she learned the truth about him and is very sorry about all she did to me. Also around this time I figured that a long distance relationship wasn't enough for me and I found it to be foolish. So when she asked for it to be like old times I declined and told her if she wants to be with me again she needs to be in person. Later in the month she agreed, but she's still absolutely head over heels for me ~.~;;;;

As for now we just have a strong friendship I guess you can say but she's still mad over me and has plans to come down to San Diego sometime soon ^^;;;;;;

The sign pictures in my sig were also made by her. My old screen name on this account was thefullmetal01, that explains one of the signs.

Oh wow. Well hey, if she does come down there that would be awesome. It does look like she is head over heels for you. Your very lucky to have found some one like that.
You dont know the half of it XD but yeah I am lucky  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:43 am
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama

Me and her used to be very very close I guess you can say. ^^;; Going into details would take up a whole s**t load of time so ill try to shorten it.

November 05 - Person who I thought was friend turned out to be foe and manipulated her against me. Lots of details in this that aren't neccessary to go into.
Dec 05 - She completely cut off contact with me. She was nder the impression due to the a** hole that I cheated on her and many other things.

Feb 06 - I get an im saying she learned the truth about him and is very sorry about all she did to me. Also around this time I figured that a long distance relationship wasn't enough for me and I found it to be foolish. So when she asked for it to be like old times I declined and told her if she wants to be with me again she needs to be in person. Later in the month she agreed, but she's still absolutely head over heels for me ~.~;;;;

As for now we just have a strong friendship I guess you can say but she's still mad over me and has plans to come down to San Diego sometime soon ^^;;;;;;

The sign pictures in my sig were also made by her. My old screen name on this account was thefullmetal01, that explains one of the signs.

Oh wow. Well hey, if she does come down there that would be awesome. It does look like she is head over heels for you. Your very lucky to have found some one like that.

Lol. Is that her in those real time pictures with the little notes too? That is hilarious.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:44 am
Queen cd on..*singing*
Caaaan...any bunny...find mmeeee....some bunny toooo.....looooove!

User Image

Arr har har har pirate I've gotta do something for entertainment here right now! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:45 am
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama

Lol. Is that her in those real time pictures with the little notes too? That is hilarious.
yeah those are the sign pictures I was talking about ^^;;;  

Metal-Sama

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:47 am
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama

I laugh everytime I see them. So hilarious. I should find some one to draw art of my avie. I bet some one could make it look awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:48 am
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Metal-Sama

I laugh everytime I see them. So hilarious. I should find some one to draw art of my avie. I bet some one could make it look awesome.
Rika is one fo my favorite artists. A link to her store is in my journal, she does art for like 1k a piece.  

Metal-Sama

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:49 am
You can also pm graciehz and ask her about commisions. She does extremely excellet work for 1k per person in the pic  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:51 am
Hmmm, I'll give a look tomorrow, I'm going to try to get to 2k before I do though.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:53 am
TheBlueWarrior
Hmmm, I'll give a look tomorrow, I'm going to try to get to 2k before I do though.
Go for it ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:59 am
That's what I want next. Avi art after I get my dress. that'd be cool... everythings cool. I'm cold...hang on... grabs cover. Alrighty now. Whoo hoo and it's..........5:00 am in by gawd West Virginia. big whoop. stare  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:00 am
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Go for it ^_^

Yeah, I'm actually getting pretty close too though, so by tomorrow I'll give them both Pm's  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:05 am
SorceressRydia
That's what I want next. Avi art after I get my dress. that'd be cool... everythings cool. I'm cold...hang on... grabs cover. Alrighty now. Whoo hoo and it's..........5:00 am in by gawd West Virginia. big whoop. stare

I bet you would have a cool looking art. ^_^  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:14 am
TheBlueWarrior
SorceressRydia

I bet you would have a cool looking art. ^_^
I hope so. I'd want it to be in this hat and these boots and the red dress...earrings.. and maybe lose the glasses. and probably the bat and ciggy. I'm not going for all out normal so who knows? whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:15 am
Alright people im like really ******** tired now so I'm gonna go crash. Night and i'll tty all later  

Metal-Sama

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:16 am
Lol.
Dang, I'm trying to find that link in Metal-sama's journal, but I only get his post about a whale watching trip, wich sounded hilarious by the way.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games