Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 pm
I like it. It all fits together nicely, except for the flaming turtle-thing, but he's part of your signature look. ^^

(I know mine is retarded looking. That's why I love it. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:15 am
Yarrr. Ye look very piratey, lass. 3nodding Pirates don't need to match, they just need...to..uh...plunder, or something. biggrin I like it.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm
Har har, Princess Tae does not like the butterflies. But what is that thing sticking off your head?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm
I like butterflies. ._. Princess Tae is upset because he has an ice cream cone on his head. Maybe the mint or vanilla one would be more obvious? Not that I can change it right now...

General Erverain looks ready to lead some soldiers onto the battlefield. Very dressy.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

pickle relish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Pirate Pickles will kidnap Princess Tae!! twisted

Anyways, it's very cute, with the ice cream cone and all. I didn't realize what it was until after you explained, either, but I like it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm
And Pisces the Merman will be... .___. Mounted on the front of Pirate Pickles' boat? O__O SWIM AWAYYYY!!!

Very nice pirate, by the way. biggrin  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:08 pm
Nicely done, I love the flow of colors, blue is fairly easy to do, but I like the tail you used and the staff you have on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:13 pm
Very nice, though I think the bright gold of the Fremere's Guard may stand out just a bit against the bronze-ish of the armor. But it's ok since the design of the gauntlets certainly adds to the avi.

In short: *thumbs up*~

EDIT: Whoa, nevermind, I just noticed that it's a mix of both the Fremere's Guard and the Gogh Reed. Very very nice in that case 3nodding

In other words: Great avi~

invisible-weirdo

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Thank you for that. I was also thinking the shoulder pads for the 11th gen infernal spirit would work well with it, I never really came to a decision.

I like how you used the Gift of the Gods' Cerberus hands, and Gimpi's hat, they work rather well together, but I'm not sure about the shirt you have on. *Shrug* Other then that good stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:27 pm
Well, it is very nice, but the only real problem I have with it is that the scythe just looks funny held that way. Maybe I'm just looking for too much realism in poses that are from mass-produced cookie-cutter body types.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 pm
It's actually one of the back mounted poses all the "In hand" poses suck for this weapon.

I don't like the little speck of pink on your face it stands out too much, I love the whole look you have and the spikes and gems really set it off well, I would suggest covering the mouth with the Ninja Hood, it has a setting that just covers the mouth and I think it would look great.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 am
There are too many opposing items and colors. I'm not quite sure what changes to make, but maybe some more silver in the avi and no whisper scythe. Those are really the only things I think could change.  

Kire Kaysan

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 am
Kire is all sophisticated! Or possibly a pimp.

Either way, I like it. The brown, green and black match fairly well, and the items work together nicely. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 pm
I like how the Goggles and cape work together, However I'm not sure I would use the hair ribbon thing. I like the overall look though.

This is a work in progress (I just got my Bone Demon Mask YAY!) And I'm trying to find some pants that will work with it. Also feel free to critique what I have already.

Got some advice from another thread what do you think?  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 pm
I like the direction it's going so far. Some pale boots to balance the wisps of smoke might be nice.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games