Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadySapphire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:00 pm
Hello. People on here just call me Sapphire most of the time. I'm 18. I've been a member of Gaia for over two years.

Interests include anime, art, writing, manga, japanese and korean music.

I think I easily become consumed with things, but not for a lot time. I may have days I'm doing something the whole time and then stop doing it for the following couple of days.

I also feel I talk a lot. I'm sure measuring the average post length mine would be beyond average on a normal basis. So I may not be on posting all day, but for the time I'm on I'm saying a lot.

I enjoy meeting new people on Gaia, especially through common interest and discussion points. I just wish those people I meet would stay in touch.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:19 pm
Hi!
My name is The Itsy Bitsy Spider, my real name is Cassandra.
I am 14 years old and I've been a member of gaia for like 6 days or so.
I love taking pictures and listening to music.
My cell phone if filled with random pictures and music videos. .__.;;
Well, thats all I can think of at the moment.
Dx

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Mrs Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:29 pm
Hi. I'm rozelle13. I'm 17 going on 18, and if you want to know more about me, feel free to check out my myspace page (myspace.com/rozelle13)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:59 pm
As of now, I shall participate in this guild~ D:
*cough*
Anyway, call me Mimi. Just turned 16 and...
*points at her profile for more*
Because I'm just lazy that way xD

Oh, and I love being so random :3

So, yo!

Airei

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:34 pm
Hmm. Man, how long did it take me to take that invite? xd

In any case, I bid all y'all Good Day, and the like. And if it's night, I'll bid all y'all Good Evening, since there's no way to say good night without meaning someone's going to bed.

As for me: I go by the monkier of Eien, and are much artist. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies... although if you do ask me questions I probably will. wink

That's it for now until I get the inkling to be less secretive!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:20 pm
Yo the names Rich my name is Emo kid but im not an Emo kid or atleast the most common definition i do dreess emo and listen to emo bands but i dotn cut or cry cause i feel unloved my parents do hate me but cause im gay and i have my boy freind to love me so take that parents im 18 um i liek still life photography anime and manga and thats about all i know about my self now  

The_Broken_Hearted_Lover

The Lord of Teh Flies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:15 am
I am for the most part "anti-social and asexual (lack of interest or desire for sex)". The other thing that you must all know about me is that I also prefer to keep myself and my personal data anonymous.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:45 am
Er... hi... I'm Mandy...and I like heaps of different kidns of anime and manga... and just wondering... did I get invited cos I was posting everywhere in GD and ED? cos..er...yeah  

UmaMandy

Jagger-Wolf

Eloquent Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:13 am
Hey, Jagger here. I was invited, so I thought I'd check things out. Gosh, whoever thought this guild was a good idea is a GENIOUS!!! I think it was O N Y X, and man oh man, if I could hug you in real life, I totally would!!!

But yeah, about me.... uh... My name is Jagger, I'm 20 years old, am an aquarius, live in Seattle Washington State USA, and all I do is work. And work. I get some laundry done here and there, and sometimes sleep, but mostly work. But yeah, that's about it.

^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:59 am
Name: Black_Thorn

Not much to tell Fav music Jazz and R&B. Im 23 a Proud Trooper with the US Army's 3rd Armored Cavalry.

Hmm Guess I can say thanks for asking me into your guild for now.  

Black_Thorn

Sim_1One

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 am
Hi, I'm 24, yep.

Born in the Island of...if you care to know, ask and i'll tell you, but i'm pretty sure no one cares that much.

I work fulltime, and i go to college.

My hobbies are drawing, painting, writing poems, writing in general, cooking etc

long list, so i gave you what's important...

Am i the oldest in this guild? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:23 am
Good day.

Kain Necron is my name. I'm a 19 year old male...

And I'd rather not give away where I live or whatnot just yet.

I'm a college student, looking for internships. Business Major, Information Systems option, and Psychology Minor.

Hope to hear from you.

-Kain  

Kain456

Lonely Seeker

10,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

JustSomeThing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:59 pm
Here it goes:
I love wolves, cats, video games (Halo/2 and FF games mainly), computers, and art. That's really all I can think of for me to say right now. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:01 pm
Hallo Thar every one...Well.....I am Marsha, i am almost 15 in like...umm 20 something days i think....I like to read write, draw, talk....stuff that i guess normal non normal odd people do but meh...i don't know....any ways ^^ have a good day.  

Bunny Blanket

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kirk_the_bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:33 pm
Hey everyone! I've only been on this site for like a week and i'm still learnin new stuff. I signed up for Gaia in the first place to rp in a game that my friend set up on here. Then I kinda started gettin addicted to da mini games and now i've found my way here.
I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ. I play D&D a little and some other small table-tops. Other than that I spend most of my time wallowing in self pity b/c i am soooooo poor! (j/k)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games