Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 pm
Little town,
It's a quiet village
Ev'ry day
Like the one before
Little town
Full of little people
Waking up to say
User Image
User Image

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽} {𝐹𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉} {𝓐𝓿𝓲𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

✿✫❀✮Elvira grinned happily as her new friend, she could call her that by now yes?, explained that she hadn't read or watched any Deadpool before but would try to read the comic books which was much more than what she was expecting. "My Papa won't let me watch the movies or really read any of the comics that he hasn't approved. He's apparently very, um, vulgar? But he's very funny in his cartoon. Especially when he's with Spiderman." She hoped that wouldn't be a problem, some parents had issue with their children reading or watching anything with even a hint of vulgarity, but well, she had at least watched Star Wars so. That had to count for something right? It wasn't an all around gore and blood bath like certain movies but, Queen Leia had been dressed rather provocatively in Episode VI, and the way Anakin had his skin virtually melted off and "died" in Episode III had given her nightmares for a few weeks. So if the other girl had gotten that far, DisneyXD Deadpool should be a walk in the park. Elvira blinked a bit at the other girl's sudden shyness but gave her a pleasant grin when she introduced herself and asked for her name as well. "I'm Elvira, it's very nice to meet you." she answered politely and honestly.

Niall had been trying, and failing, to not eavesdrop on his daughter's conversation but grinned as he heard their introductions before turning to pout as Rubin sided with his daughter on their mock argument. She really wasn't but, he wasn't supposed to say it! He nodded as he explained that they've been out for nearly an hour which would explain the bulging bags they kids were handling before he went and introduced them as a whole. He made sure to smile at each one as their name was called out and paused with a curious tilt of his head as he was introduced as a friend. Not that he didn't mind being called a friend. He really didn't. Plus he could understand not wanting to introduce him as his therapist, though perhaps the younger children wouldn't understand that term. Or maybe they would. Between his own child and his "nieces and nephews" from his friend's circle he wasn't completely sure what was normal and what wasn't for a young child to know. "It's nice to meet you all, this is my daughter Elvira." Elvira took time to give a shy grin and wave to the group when her name was called. She then glanced down to look at his watch peeking out his coat and saw the time. "Papa, we should get going." she quietly informed him causing him to look at his watch himself and agree. "Yeah, sorry for taking away some more candy time from you and your family Rubin, but we should probably get going if we're going to build a stash to last us until December. Um, but, the girls, the older girls, seemed to get along nicely, maybe we could suggest a day they could meet up?" Niall lightly suggested while he daughter beamed at the idea.

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question
Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?
Never part of any crowd
'Cause her head's up on some cloud
No denying she's a funny girl that Belle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔯𝑦𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔄𝔫𝔡𝓒𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

Gid hurried through the streets, not long after hearing news with his parents. He was going to be in for a wild summer, and that meant he had to get his books, robes, and all the rest of his school things long before he normally did. Usually, he waited to meet up with his friends and made a fun trip of it all, but this time, he was in a rush. He'd already gotten his school books, meaning his backpack was incredibly heavy. NEWT level classes required a bumload of studying. He wheezed as he kept walking, already tired and sore from this trip. With that thought, he leaned against the cool window of the Magical Menagerie, needing to take a moment to breathe. His back was firing up in pain, and it was driving him insane.

Wᴇʟʟ I ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɢʜ
Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇ
Gᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ sᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔡𝑦 𝔪𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝑦 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys stepped out of the shop, running an errand for his aunt. He'd been helping out at the shop since the summer had begun, and he was certain that the Hogwarts crowd always made the shop busier than normal due to students coming in to get things for their pets while they had the chance. As it was, he himself had to get things for Tessa, considering she was getting old. He almost considered not wanting to take her to school with him for the new year, but he didn't want to think about not being there when she finally passed away. Turning to walk down to the alley, he blinked as he spotted Gid leaning against the window.

He hadn't heard from Gid about being in Diagon Alley, but it looked like he was getting his school things for the new year. Rhys himself was planning on getting his own things gradually, but he'd made a mental plan to owl Gid to ask him when he was planning to go to Diagon Alley. That way they could get some of the heavier things together and Rhys could help carry some of it. Rhys cleared his throat, approaching Gid.
                                                  "Hey Gid. What are you doing here? I thought you were going to go shopping later in the summer." What made it even more surprising was that he was doing it without even Jazzy. If nothing else, he knew his boyfriend well enough to know that he still hung around Jazzy as often as he hung around Rhys, and that if he was out and about, he'd be with either of them usually. Did something happen?

════════════════════════

Thinking: What's Gid doing here?
                                                  Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔄𝔫𝔡𝓒𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

Gid exhaled heavily, his back and shoulders screaming in pain. He calmly closed his eyes, trying to plan out his next move. He'd already told himself he couldn't leave until he'd gotten every last thing on his list, and he meant it. Chances were he wouldn't be back in Diagon this summer. When he heard someone clear their throat, he jerked to a stand, prepared to excuse himself and step out of the way. Luckily, it turned out to be someone he knew. "Hey Rhys. I'm doing all my school shopping and stuff." At the mention that he usually shopped later in the summer, he simply shrugged, mind going a hundred miles a minute to come up with something. "Yea, I do, don't I. My Gran and Papa are coming to stay at my house for a few weeks, and lord forbid, even studying is less boring than being around those two." He added in a half-hearted laugh, hoping Rhys wouldn't offer to come over or invite him over. How awkward it'd be to say no. At the current moment, Gid looked both flustered and tired, though he was already coming up with excuses as to why he was slower and whinier than usual. Unfortunately, it broke his damn heart to even pretend to lie to his boyfriend. Damn those sad eyes of his!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓏 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈
𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

════════════════

Lyre had been told by James that he was taking Vince shopping, but not long after, he'd said he had practice and asked her to take his -their- cousin shopping. She accepted, provided they were able to find a babysitter. No use carrying around the baby in the noisy street. Luckily, Milo's grandmother had quickly volunteered. She was a very sweet gal, and had even come to their house to watch Maya. When James came back to their house with Vince, the small woman took over, making sure she was ready to go. After kissing Maya and James goodbye, she instructed Vince on using the Floo, then they went to Whizz Hard Books, her workplace.

Calmly, Lyre guided Vince to the street, where she gestured to all the older buildings. "Welcome to Diagon Alley. Here's where we'll do up all your shopping, choose a pet, and even where you'll get your wand. I've got the list right... here somewhere." She took a moment to dig through her bag, carefully avoiding binkies and assorted baby socks until she found the papers. A grin lit up her face as she offered it over to the boy. Honestly, part of her thought James had her go with him because they were closer in height. Darn him. "Well, what do you want to do first? I don't mind going anywhere, and since you're the one getting to go to Hogwarts, today's all about you, Vince." She grinned, excited to figure out where he wanted to go.

Cara MiaKitty

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴇɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ-ᴡɪsᴇ Hᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴏᴅᴅs?
Isɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴇᴅ?
Lᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ I ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ I ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ! I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴀ ɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇsʜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ! I'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ʟᴀʀɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʟɪғᴇ!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLyre
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGrumpy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wнaт e l ѕ e ѕнoυld ι в e ? all ap o l ogιeѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e coυld ι ѕ a y ? every o n e ιѕ g a y xxxxxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e coυld ι w r ι т e ? ι don'т н a v e тнe r ι g н т xxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e ѕнoυld ι в e ? all ap o l ogιeѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceVince had decided he didn't like apparating. He didn't like floo, either, and wasn't sure which one he liked least. They were both horrible. Why didn't wizards just make cars that went super fast? It wasn't instantaneous, but a commute never killed anyone (well, that wasn't true, there were auto accidents all the time, but they were the fault of idiot drivers, not the car), and it didn't leave you feeling like you were going to hurl up your lunch. Lyre, he noticed irritably, seemed utterly unaffected by the means of travel. James had assured him it was perfectly safe, and that Lyre went this way to work every day. Vince hadn't been worried about how safe it was, he just wanted to ride in a bloody car like a normal person.

spaceHe curled his lip at the street; too busy, too loud, too much. He already hated this. "Why would I care?" he asked incredulously. The concept of having an opinion on what order in which to get his supplies was utterly foreign. He'd barely even skimmed the list when he'd gotten it. The only reason Vince wanted to go to this stupid school at all was because he'd be away from his siblings. Sure, he'd have to share a dorm with the boys in whatever house he ended up in, but the couldn't be as bad as Robert. Or Anthony. He shoved his hands in his pockets, gazing out at the street sullenly. "I dunno, throw a dart. Pick something."

spaceKnowing that James' wife was probably not the sort of person to give in and choose something for him, he made a frustrated noise, taking the list from her hands. He then closed his eyes, and ran his finger up and down the parchment (bloody parchment. Why?!), stopping randomly. He then opened his eyes, handing it back to her. "Cauldron. Where do we get a cauldron?" he asked, sounding completely uninterested in the prospect. He didn't get why James couldn't just buy this shite and give it to him. He was paying for it, anyway. Which had Vince's mum in a tizzy, but honestly the preteen thought that was actually sort of funny.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι w ι ѕ н ι waѕ lιĸe y o υ - eaѕιly a м υ ѕ e d
                                                          xxxxxx ғιnd мy n e ѕ т oғ ѕ a l т - every т н ι n g ' ѕ мy ғ a υ l т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι'll тaĸe a l l тнe в l a м e - aqυa ѕeaғoaм ѕ н a м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕυnвυrn wιтн ғreeze в υ r n - cнoĸιng on тнe a ѕ н e ѕ oғ нer e n e м y

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRayne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? xxx

spaceWesley apparated himself and the young lady to Diagon, careful to ensure that they appeared at a location out of the way so that she would have a moment to reorient herself. "If you feel nauseous, putting your hands on the back of your head and taking deep breaths can help," he told her, waiting patiently until he was certain she'd set herself to rights. Then, he presented her with the shopping list provided by the school. "Welcome to Diagon Alley. The majority of Hogwarts students get their supplies here. Everything you'll need can be found at one of the shops on the main road."

spaceHe noticed that the back to school crowds had already appeared, and sighed. He hated it when it was crowded. Used to it, sure, but that didn't mean he liked it. Besides, he had a feeling that Rayne was of a prickly sort of temperament from the brief time he'd spent with her thus far, which didn't bode well for a pleasant day. Not that he hadn't dealt with dozens of troublesome children in his career, but it was beginning to wear thin. At least this one had cause for her attitude, though. What little he knew of her situation wasn't pleasant. A small part of him was inclined to pick up a habit of some of his peers and whisk the child to his home just so she'd have a stable environment for the rest of her development. Then there was the voice reminding him that he was supposed to be done raising children. He had two grandchildren, and to be frank, Pru and Addy couldn't be too far off from marriage. He doubted if Kenny and Jojo would be parents after everything the girl had gone through, but Rhys was almost out of school and Wes would be willing to bet that he and Gid would end up adopting. There were already enough children in his life, was the point... He made a mental note to try and convince the girl, if she wanted a pet, that she should get an owl so he could take her by Milo, rather than his wife. Siobhan would adopt the girl in an instant.

space"If you'd like," he said, "You can look over the shopping list and decide what you'd like to do first. If you've no preference, we can start with fitting your robes." Generally, leaving it up to the children was a good idea. But again, Rayne had that vibe about her, like she wouldn't care either way. She could surprise him, though. Perhaps she was exceptionally eager to get her books, or her wand. It had to be one of those things, though, if anything. People rarely cared about their potions supplies, and almost never cared about robes. Perhaps a pet, but it was typically best to do that last so you didn't have to carry the creature around with you all day, or risk forgetting to go back by the shop and pick it up. Which happened far too often for Siobhan's tastes, he noted.

xxx 𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Rayne had been skeptical the minute she'd gotten a letter saying that she was to attend a magical school because magic wasn't real, right? It didn't make any sense to her. But, like the letter had said, the man had shown up at her doorstep saying he was there to take her to shop for her school supplies. Of course, Rayne had demanded proof that magic was real and he had provided it. Something in her mind clicked together at that point, linking all the happenings through her life. So she'd agreed to go to this shopping area and she'd try to understand what was going on. They had apparated to the shopping district after an explanation that she might get sick. Upon landing in Diagon Alley, Rayne felt her stomach twist, and suddenly, it decided to give back its contents. Rayne retched and threw up in the alley, then wiped at her mouth. "That was gross," she said distastefully. Rayne blinked, her black eye still hurting. She'd been hit a couple days ago for spilling a glass of water. Her current foster father wasn't one to tolerate messes. Of course, she'd been instructed to tell everyone she fell. After throwing up, Rayne looked up at the man named Wes. "I guess that works. I don't really care either way."

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
no you don't know what its like
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys frowned, thinking that if he wasn't so busy helping his aunt, he'd probably offer to help Gid with shopping in Diagon Alley. As it was, he knew that he didn't really have an option and had to get back to his aunt's shop. However, that didn't mean that he couldn't walk with Gid to his next stop, could it? It looked like Gid needed help, what with the obviously heavy bag and what was likely to be increased school supplies. Maybe he could offer to make it lighter for him? It wasn't like Rhys didn't have the entire courseload memorized by now, after all. "Well, maybe I can walk with you to the next shop? I have to run an errand for my aintin anyway, so I was on my way out. Plus, I can probably lighten the load in your bag for you."

When Gid made the remark about his grandparents visiting, Rhys had to work to stop himself from chuckling in amusement. Leave it to Gid to complain about studying being less boring to the kid that loved to study. However, he could come by at some point over the summer to help alleviate the boredom, right? It wasn't like Gid's parents hated Rhys. "Well, maybe I can come over, or you can stop by my place for a bit sometime. I know my gran's not visiting right now, and you wouldn't be bored out of your mind. Besides, if you're studying, might as well make it a fun activity, right?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: What's Gid doing here?
                                                  Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔄𝔫𝔡𝓒𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

Gid was really confused by Rhys' appearance, as he hadn't mentioned to anyone about his plans to get done all his shopping. It was then that he realized that he was literally directly in front of Rhys' aunt's shop. Damn his memory. When the Ravenclaw offered to go with him to the next shop, a small grin lit up. He'd really fallen for a real darling. At the mention of lightening the weight of his bag, Gid perked up. "I'd really like to have company, actually. For such a busy street, it can be pretty lonely to walk all alone. I was planning to go get new robes. My last ones are a bit too short. Plus, I lost my Gryffindor scarf. I have your scarf, but I can't wear that during games!" He laughed quietly, wondering if Rhys was upset about his borrowing the scarf. Oh well.

Gid started walking again, though his movements were terribly slow. Rhys promptly did the very thing Gid was hoping he wouldn't. At the invitation to hang out over the summer, the Gryffindor flustered quite a bit. "I-I don't know. Usually when they're over mum and dad want me to spend time with them and all. I hate doing it, though. You know how it is. Though, maybe when they bugger off we can get together and do stuff? I'm sure mum would love to have you over." He offered a grin, though it wasn't nearly as sincere as usual. He knew he probably wouldn't leave the house. Maybe he'd figure out a good excuse by the time his "grandparents left." God he felt awful lying. He'd have to do some serious arse-kissing to make up for this. Why he didn't just come clean was beyond him, but he had already started, so he just had to keep going. He could explain later.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

This was certainly a crazy time for Charlie, He learned that he had magic and was now off buying school supplies for this Wizard school called Hogwarts. they had arrived via the back of a small pub and now they were on a street with an assortment of shops that felt like they were more stores than would be normal. They first went to a bank called Gringotts to convert the money his mom had given him. He had a huge bag and a slip of parchment paper with how wizard money worked. Now he was ready to shop.

"I kinda want to get my wand first" Charlie mentioned as he walked and read the list. He made sure to keep Mr. Windsor in his sight, he did want to get lost here. "I'm worried it will break though, does it have special magic to prevent that?" Charlie asked. He admittedly had so many questions but he wanted to try and see if some will answer themselves in due time. He planned if the stopped for food to ask more about the school. He figured it would be a bad idea to have talked about magic around people that were not supposed to know while they traveled here. Otherwise, he would have asked sooner.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Циsоятёd || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance had his hands shoved in his pockets as he wandered down Diagon Alley. His father was elsewhere, probably talking to his grandfather about books and such for school, and it wasn't like Chance was really alone. He could count out at least a half-dozen shops he could duck into if he ran into trouble, not the least of which was his grandfather's shop, Tassy's shop, Wyatt's shop, Milo's shop... Well, it was a lot of places. Besides, at least he didn't have to worry about his great-uncle Deveron taking him shopping. It had almost been a possibility, up until Grandpa Gearvin had stated flat out he could take his grandson to Diagon Alley easily enough. Besides, Chance wasn't really alone anyway. If nothing else, he was supposed to be meeting up with Chrys and Byuch sometime. Where they were, Chance didn't know, but the young boy simply shrugged and figured that Byuch would probably appear with half of Gringotts chasing him, as usual, and Chrys was supposed to be coming to meet him.

Settling himself against a wall, he relaxed and waited, counting the passer-bys walking down the alley. He could go into Tassy's shop, but he was supposed to be waiting patiently, even if his fingers felt like they'd rather be playing the guitar than actually stuffed in his jeans. Besides, he didn't know if the residents of Diagon Alley would appreciate it if he decided to start playing in the middle of the alley. Something about noise and what he'd be playing if nothing else. Not everyone was fond of rock, after all. His dad got plenty of noise complaints from all of the playing he did at certain times of the day. It was part of the reason why Tassy had started teaching him. At least if she taught him, he was playing away from the house and instead in a place where they expected a lot of music.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: So where is Byuch and Chrys?
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:13 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

í hαd α d r є α m sσ в í g αnd l σ u d xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í j u m p є d sσ h í g h í tσuchєd thє c l σ u d s xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í s t r є t c h є d mч h α n d s σut tσ thє s k ч xxxxxx
                                                          wє d α n c є d wíth m σ n s t є r s thrσugh thє n í g h t xxx

spaceChrys was barely containing the urge to cackle to herself as she walked down the alley looking for Chance. She figured he'd be easier to spot than Byuch, even if he did have green hair, considering the half-goblin was about as tall as a ruddy gnome. She would've thought that the wizard genes would've evened his height out a bit... Then again, maybe it had. How tall were eleven year old goblins, anyway? Chrys had only ever met old ones. Or, she thought they were old. They certainly looked old. But maybe all goblins looked like that. Maybe they were just born little, tiny old men. She snickered faintly at the thought.

spaceThe eldest Meadows child was quite pleased with herself, thank you very much. She wasn't really one for lying, but sometimes it was necessary. Ever since she'd gotten back home for the Summer, she'd been going slowly insane. Chrys had tasted the sweet elixir of freedom, and going home and having to revert to being prim and proper and ladylike was maddening. She couldn't wait for school to start back up; at Hogwarts, she could act however she liked, as long as she wasn't getting herself into trouble. Which she wouldn't do! She wasn't a badly behaved child, after all. She just wanted to not have to sit around and be silent and smile at people and have her hands folded in her lap and on and on with the list of expectations that came with being from an old-fashioned family. As such, she'd jumped at the chance (hah!) to meet her friend(s? eeeeeh) for their school shopping. It wasn't like she didn't need to do her own, after all. And with a bit of help from Aunt Anthea, she'd even manged to convince her parents to let her come on her own. Her father had been reluctant, but Chrys had told him that they'd be supervised. Which, from what Chance had told her, they would be! Sort of! Not in a way that her parents would consider real supervision, but then, they didn't need to know.

spaceShe spotted Chance standing outside a shop, and half-ran her way towards him, dodging around various people to get to him. The pink-haired girl launched herself at the boy, throwing her arms around his neck for a hug. "Chance!" she declared, giving him a firm squeeze. Her parents would be pretty upset if they saw her being so uncouth, and so affectionate with a boy in public, but they weren't here, now were they? Small blessings. "It's so great to see you! I missed you last year, I was so lonely! Well, not really, because I met Dris, and Dris had a lot of friends because he was already friends with Skylar, but I still missed you!" She released him, rocking back on her heels and looking around. "Any sign of Byuch?" she asked, curious. To be honest, she was sort of surprised he was actually taking part in shopping for his own things. Or that he was going to the school at all. Or that Chance had invited him. Actually, know, she wasn't surprised he'd done that, Chance was nice like that, but she didn't get why he liked him, really. Chrys didn't necessarily dislike him, she just thought he was weird. And rude. And deluding himself. But then again, she didn't have much room to judge there. If she could get away with chopping all her hair off and impersonating a boy, she'd do it. At least he actually was half the thing he claimed to be.

xxx í'm n є v є r gσnnα lσσk в α c k
                                                          xxxxxx whσα, í'm n є v є r gσnnα g í v є ít u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxx nσ, just d σ n ' t wαkє mє n σ w
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thís ís gσnnα вє thє в є s t dαч σf mч l í f є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:15 am
                                                  I do my best to find some kind of glow, I'm giving it some heart and soul now
                                                  From the darkest grays, the sun bursts, clouds break
                                                  Yeah, we see that fire, from the streets of Babylon
                                                  To the road that we've been on now, the kaleidoscope claims another

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚛xxx
                                                  Ravenclaw Alumnus Hogwarts Governor Pureblood xxxxxx

< Summer 2036 >
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sebastian thought that apparating from there to the Alleys might be a bad idea, as last time he did that to a fellow firstie one time, he kinda threw up. Sure, there weren't any splinches or anything, but he just felt that that action might make some first years hate magic. It was part of his job as a governor to buy stuff to first years who cannot, though not all of them. Charlie's mother didn't seem to be bothered about using her money but well, that's something Sebastian has no business for so he wasn't bothered about it that much.

He was going to tell him that they could get a potion kit first until Charlie suggested that they should get a wand first, which made him hum thoughtfully. Usually, he saved the wands for the last, but that was only if no one's saying it otherwise. "If I were you, I would save the wand for the last," then he nodded and smiled, "but it's not illegal to have it first so sure, we can go the wand shop for that." He supposed that the wand was one of the things people were excited, even Jean was thrilled (and nervous) to know what his wand would be like. "Hm... I'm not a wandmaker, but I know that wands should be taken care of," he answered casually, then he smiled, "I suppose the wandmaker of Ollivanders can explains lots to you, yes? I'm sure that he'll be happy to share."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Charlie] 𝚊𝚝 [the alleys]

Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  If you wanna, we can go to the Ollivanders, yes?

Oh, well this is life in color, today feels like no other
                                                  And the darkest grays, the sun bursts, clouds break
                                                  Oh, well this is life in motion, and just when I couldn't run this race, no

The sun bursts, clouds break, this is life in color

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games