Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:29 pm
Hmmm... how about eat more protein and weight train? That should help build mass if you do both together.

*<> is eating less to make himself look better*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:29 pm
Geez, at least you have noticeable muscles. Someone looks at me and thinks: " I could kill her in ten minutes or less" [sarcasm] Sure they could.[/sarcasm]  

Celestial Burden

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:33 pm
My parents... have just announced that they found a house in West Chicago, Illinois, USA. I... might have to move...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:37 pm
You'lll....still be with us, right? Ick! Moving. I hate moving.  

Celestial Burden

HermieKrab

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:39 pm
I'm normaly not a mover but I can't wait till we move to the country  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:41 pm
Yeah, I'll still be here... but if we move... it's going to cause some problems with my current life and my college tuition.

I don't want to leave - it's hard to have to start over.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:41 pm
Celestial Burden
Geez, at least you have noticeable muscles. Someone looks at me and thinks: " I could kill her in ten minutes or less" [sarcasm] Sure they could.[/sarcasm]
Some people need 10 minutes to kill other people? gonk How abusmally slow...if your going to kill someone, you should do it in less the 10 seconds. Longer then that and your holding back (less then that if you aren't using your bare hands).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:43 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Yeah, I'll still be here... but if we move... it's going to cause some problems with my current life and my college tuition.

I don't want to leave - it's hard to have to start over.
Naa...starting over is not that hard. I find a fresh start a good thing...really I can't stand being in one place for to long...it just get's too boring.

(you people need to post faster gonk I didn't mean to double post >.<)  

Undakai
Crew

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:43 pm
But, what if you like to kill slowly and painfully? Then would it make sense to make it last?

Edit: Yeah, I understand that having a fresh start may... actually be beneficial. But, it's still going to be hell on tuition.

*sigh* I better start working on scholarships - or change my major so I can get into ROTC...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:47 pm
Killing slowly opens up the chance for retaliation. Strike first, strike fast, strike hard. The longer your enemy lasts, the less your chances of victory becomes. What happens when you take someone down, and decide to play with them, and they pull out a gun? The chances of your survival just dropped dramatically.

edit I guess I'm lucky in that aspect =/ nomatter where I go, I get 100% tuition right off...  

Undakai
Crew

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:48 pm
Undakai
Killing slowly opens up the chance for retaliation. Strike first, strike fast, strike hard. The longer your enemy lasts, the less your chances of victory becomes. What happens when you take someone down, and decide to play with them, and they pull out a gun? The chances of your survival just dropped dramatically.

True, true. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:50 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Undakai

True, true. 3nodding
now, It is your choice to take that risk, but if I was in the situation where I was getting my a** handed to me, and someone decided to start playing around, I wouldn't hesitate to use that oppertunity to gain the upper hand.  

Undakai
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:51 pm
See, I love to let people suffer. I'm just too damn sadistic. By the way, I'm in school. We have to use bare hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:52 pm
Undakai
Jironimo Kasumi
Undakai

True, true. 3nodding
now, It is your choice to take that risk, but if I was in the situation where I was getting my a** handed to me, and someone decided to start playing around, I wouldn't hesitate to use that oppertunity to gain the upper hand.
Mhm... (Sorry, but I can't say anything more about the topic sweatdrop . If you seriously wanted to kill, I agree that it has to be done quickly.)  

Jironimo Kasumi

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:55 pm
* Pacing back and forth* No one here....  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games