Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 pm
If you found a pocketbook with $1,000, would you give it to the owner if no one would ever know you found it?
If I had the means of giving it back to the owner, I would.

If you could advance yourself by unfair methods, would you do it if no one would ever find out you were unfair?
There's no reason for me to advance myself in unfair methods. So, no.

If the bus driver failed to collect your fare, would you voluntarily pay it?
I don't ride the bus anymore and when I did, I had a bus pass, so I didn't have to worry about that.

If there were no locks on any house, store, or bank, would you take anything if no one would ever find out?
Probably the only time I would ever take something that wasn't mine from another person's place is if I was in an apocalyptic situation and in need of supplies. Though I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime.

If your business partner died, would you pay his relatives their fair share, if you did not have to pay them?
I don't have a business partner...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:07 pm
If you are an employer trying to hire an efficient, honest and competent employee, would you hire yourself at your salary?
I'm not an employer myself but I definitely would hire myself. And since I have no salary at this time, my pay rate is negotiable.

If you are an employer, would you like to be working for yourself with the wages, hours, and working conditions you provide?
See above.

If you are a parent, would you like to be the child of the parent just like you are?
I'm not a parent at this time but I hope that my future child is as great as I was.

If you had your choice, would you like to live in a community with people working in church, civic and community affairs just like you do?
Uh... sure.

If you had to live with someone just like you are for the rest of your life, would you look forward to it as a wonderful opportunity and privilege?
Of course. At least I would know that we both would have the same wants, needs, and desires.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Honestly I'm not surprised that I would be controlling water. I mean the guardian "planet" of the month June is the Moon, which affects the tides. And the element connected with the zodiac sign Cancer ((most commonly connected with the month June)) is water. So... yeah...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm
Came across that character quiz thing again. I thought I would fill it out for a different OC of mine this time. So... it'll be answered from her point of view, marked by blue text.

Who are their parents? Biologically and socially.:
It doesn't really matter who they are. That's all part of my distant past. A past that doesn't really need to be brought up.

What is their earliest memory?:
Strange, flashing lights...

What did they want to be when they grew up?:
I love to dance. So... I wanted to be a dancer of some sort.

What did/do their parents want them to be?:
I have no idea. They haven't really been in the picture since I was young.

Do they have siblings? Older or younger? Brothers or sisters?:
Only child. I was a miracle as it was.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 pm
Do they have or have they ever had children? How many?:
No children in the picture. Nor do I envision any.

Do they or have ever had a significant other? Are they still with them? Why? Why not?:
Yes and no. It's complicated. That's all I'm going to say.

What were they doing right before the story starts?:
Depends on which story you are talking about.

Up until now, what's the most noteworthy thing they've done? To them? To the people around them?:
For myself? Hmm... probably crossing paths with someone that I feel like I can truly connect with and can call my best friend. There's not very many people I've come to know that have earned such a title. To those around me? Probably being someone they can turn to during hard times... and providing entertainment for the customers at the club I dance at.

What was their education like?:
Graduated high school and occasionally attending college when I feel like it and see something I want to take.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm
What's your character's favourite colour?:
Blue.... purple.... and pink.

Do they/would they choose to wear a scent? What would it be?:
Sandalwood is the first thing that comes to mind. Probably because my guy has a bunch of stuff that's that fragrance.

Do they care about what things look like? All things, or only some?:
I can be a bit picky about things at times. Just depends on my mood and what I come in contact with.

What's their favourite ice cream flavour?:
Hmm... something colorful and bold tasting?

Never really thought about this...

Are they a tea, or coffee drinker? Or soft drinks, or do they drink a lot of alcohol? What kind?:
Tea, definitely. And the fancy drinks my guy makes at his place and during the parties he attends or throws.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm
What kind of books do they read? What TV shows and movies do they watch?:
I sometimes browse through the books that my guy has if I'm bored. I enjoy watching dance themed shows and movies. Oh, and anything magic oriented.

What kind of music do they like? Do they like music at all?:
Dance Pop, usually. Basically anything that gets me dancing.

If they were about to die, what would they have as their last meal?:
Uh... good question...

Are they hedonistic? In all cases? Or does practicality sometimes/always/often win out?:
Huh?

Do they have any philias or phobias?:
I suppose I'm afraid of being alone... or not being able to do what I love.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm
Do they have an internal or an external moral code? (Internal would be a something that they've come up with for themselves, external would be something they've had handed to them. Many religious people will have an external moral code, for example.):
I guess? Never really thought much about it.

To what extent are their actions dictated by this code?:
I am who I am. I do things the way I feel is right. Whether I have moral codes internally or externally that affect it, I couldn't tell you.

Do they believe in a God or Gods/Goddesses/Higher being of some description?:
I know angels and demons exist. So... I suppose I do.

Are they superstitious?:
Haha... no!

Do they value faith/instinct more highly than reason?:
Instinct and reason are pretty much on the same level for me.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm
Do they believe in an afterlife? If so, what's it like?:
I guess I do. I've never really put much thought into it. I focus more on the present than the future.

Do they have any specific beliefs that manifest obviously?:
I don't think I do. *shrugs*

Are they respectful of the beliefs of others? To what extent?:
Of course.

Have they ever had to stand up to criticism for being religious? Or not being religious?:
Me? Religious? *laughs* Yeah right! That's definitely not a word that describe me.

Would they be more likely to act for the good of the one, or the good of the many?:
Depends on who the "one" and the "many" are.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm
Do they make friends easily?:
Easily? Hmm... I'm socialable and easy to talk with. But being considered a friend takes time and trust.

Do they have a best friend?:
Yep.

Can they get people to do what they want them to? If so, how?:
I'm not one of those sort of people.

Do they have a lot of romantic relationships? Serious, or short term?:
There will be only one guy in my life. It might be a complicated relationship but we're on a mutual agreement surrounding our terms.

Do they fall in and out of love easily?:
Definitely not.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 pm
Do strangers and acquaintances actually like them when they meet?:
People can't help but be charmed by my personality.

Do they have a network?:
My guy has a network. Does that count?

What is their relationship like with their family?:
Non-existent, really.

Are they still in touch with non-family people they were in touch with a year ago? Five years? Ten? More?:
Most of my friends are current ones. So... there's not really any long-term connections besides the one with my guy.

Do they like children? Do they want children of their own?:
I don't mind children if they behave. As for having children of my own? I've never really had any interest in having any. Never really been a topic I've really focused on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm
How does this character dress? How would they choose to dress, if all options were open to them?:
Fashionably? I mean... how can you not when you're with my guy, lol. Basically anything that looks nice, allows me to dance when the mood strikes me, but also look kick a** if I need to get involved in any battles.

Do they have any tattoos? What do they mean?:
No tattoos for me.

Do they have piercings? How many? Is this culturally appropriate for them?:
My ears are pierced.

Do they have scars? Where did they come from?:
No scars.

Do they alter their appearance in some way on a regular basis?:
I sometimes change my hair color back and forth between the rainbow fringe and the blue and purple streaks in my black hair. Just depends on my mood and what's going on in my life.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
I'm realizing that I probably need to start creating a backstory behind this character of mine. Especially when I decided to bring her into a new full-time OC and not a one-time thing. Her character is starting to grow on me now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 pm
Is there something they'd choose to change about their appearance if they had the opportunity to?:
Other than the things I already do? Nope. There's nothing.

Is there something about their appearance they're particularly proud of/happy with?:
My eyes... and my body figure.

Objectively, are they physically attractive? Fairly plain? Unattractive?:
My guy says I'm pretty attractive and would be a figure that most guys would be into. And I think his opinion should be valued pretty highly considering all of the folks he's come to know in his life.

Do they have an accurate mental picture and opinion of their physical appearance?:
Of course.

How much time do they spend thinking about their physical appearance?:
Only for a bit in the morning when I'm getting ready and at night when I'm preparing for bed. Oh, and any events I go to.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 pm
Can they navigate their own local area without getting lost? To what degree?:
Of course I know how to navigate through my own local area. How else do you expect me to know where all of the happenin' places are?

Do they know who the top politician or monarch is where they live? What about elsewhere?:
I'm not one who is interested in politics.

Do they know if/where there are any major conflicts going on right now?:
I know of the ones that affect my friends. Any others are just background noise to me.

Do they know the composition of water?:
Duh.

Do they know how to eat a pomegranate?:
Never had the interest to eat a pomegranate.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games