Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sage of Truth

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:24 pm
Peace Be with you all! My name Is Jeremiah Im 19 years old My ex girl friend got me addicted to this web site .. I like to give advice WHEN needed... SO if you need anything let me know I ll try to help you in the best of my ability  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:44 pm
Hello. My name is Kelly.
I like all kinds of music but I hate certain songs.
I read very much. Lots and Lots. Tons.
I play Gaia online too much. Although I am mostly a lurker.
I like to read the discussions.
Blah. The new doation items are awesome.
Thanks for inviting me to join your guild! :=))  

M-D2

LossxofxGrace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:29 pm
Panic!Ohnoesit'sme!

Hi. My name's Cody. Call me Cody. Ok. I'm 14, yays. I like pretty much all music, except country... and Aaron Carter. And Brittpop... Ew. I like to read, write, sing, and draw. And debate. Yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:18 pm
Um, names Tom, don't have too much clue as to why I was invited but Im happy to contribute and sctuff...

~Peace out everyone  

Guardian_Wolf

Liberal Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

allurinq rawk S T A R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:07 pm
The name's Amanda but some people call me Mala. It's a nickname that I've had for about 5 years now.

I'm a pretty interesting person and I absolutely love being random and having fun. I get along well with almost everyone. I'm just a really big people person.

Just ask me more if you want to get to know me.

heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:13 pm
Name:Gayle
Interests:reading,dancing,writing,painting,RPG video games,being with my friends and family
A few words about me: I am a house wife and I take care of my mom full time ummm hmm well I am not that great at talking about my self so that will have to do for now lol

thank you for inviting me biggrin  

Willow-Rain

Hyoscyamine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:43 pm
Hell-o!

I'm Flu, or Lee. Whichever...

I'm fourteen, and hope to be an artist someday. whee

I like videogames, cheese, yard-flamingos, kitties, puppies, monkeys, and rodents of all shapes and sizes. Anime in general, and all things dorky and nerdy. The ever so handsome Easter bunny, Grunnies, coco kitties, Sonic, Mario, and Full metal Alchemist.

I hate girly things, dresses/skirts, the evil x-mas santa, unreadable fonts, and Penguins. Oh, how I hate thee, evil birds of the sea.

Ahem... Anyways, I hope to contribute to this guild by being active and donating every once in a while, and hope to make friends and have fun.

Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Yo! Name's Chaotic Axle, though you can just call me Axle, or my real name, Owen.

I'm a male, and I'm 14. I love anime, cartoons, tabletob games and TCGs, as well as videogames (Especially online games like Runescape and Maplestory.)

My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Shinedown, Finger Eleven, Bon Jovie, Twelve Girls Band, Texas Faggott (Hate the name, though), and probably a few others. But truth be told, a lot of my favorite songs are videogame music. Like Stone Tower Temple from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, or Sanctuary Fortress from Metroid Prime2. I generally like any kind of music, though I'm picky on rap and jazz.

Full Metal Alchemist is awesome, by the way. I can't get enough Full Metal.

And finally, I love to write, RP, and be random. Methinks that's all.  

Axle the Beast

demonic faery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:24 am
My real name's Judith Razon. I'm 16, living in the Philippines. I'm not picky with music (my interests range from Broadway to rock to classical) but I hate screamo. I got invited in this guild and it's nice here. ^_^ Oh yeah, I like anime too, but if that's all that you're gonna talk to me about, then get lost. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:49 am
I'm falerin, aka kevin

im a Gder, and was named a prommie by a few other prommies

XD

male
NJ, usa

I do art, poetry, and have a good stand on any debate  

Falerin

The Coming Evil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:00 am
I'm evil,

i like what every typical gaian likes, and then some.
you can look at my profile for a better idea and or ask me directly.

Thanks ^^

~T.C.E.~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:41 am
Hey I'm Nalanchiba...actually my name is Nathan. And like some people in here i don't know why I was invited but i am proud to be part of the Any Topic Quild. Anyway, I'm 15 and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. If you want any further info go to my profile.  

Nalanchiba

SicknoteTM

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:48 pm
Hey people im aaron. im 14 and have cystic fibrosis. (ask away) im random and hopefully funny. i also like to read.alot. im a greb and listen to anything though at the moment my favorite bands right now are "system of a down""sum41""offspring"maralyn manson(not sure if i spelt it right)" and "iron maiden". as you can probably tell i like to talk alot. im slightly nerdish as i collect and paint warhammer. i like occult films aka ROCKY HORROR SHOW!!!!!! If anyone wants a friend then send me a request as i allways accept. I have also been told im easy to talk to so if anyone has a problem they think i can help with i will be there. anyway thats it for now (i think i have written too much)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:33 pm
Hello.^^

I'm mainly a lurker but sometimes a poster here on Gaia, and I'm just usually known as my screename and/or a shortened version of it. I don't spend as much time as I used to online, but that's comes with the end of the year of course.

I'm eighteen, a female despite the avatar, and happily engaged and perhaps to be married down the road after college and such. I'm still a senior in high school and just finally finishing up the year, along with finishing my registering for college and such. I'm hoping to jump into computer science and maybe finally get to do something I like for once.

I can't say much about my interests other than I'm open minded and I'll try just about anything once. I don't much like not giving something a chance.

Also I have no idea to why I drew attention in for an invite, seeing as I don't post too too much. But I'd like to send my thanks out for the invite anyhow.^^

-Eternal

-Eternal Delusion-

Neppykon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:42 pm
Well, hello everyone.
I'm 17 at the moment, a junior in high school, and I'm still wondering how I got invited to this guild.
In my free time (I have a fair amount of it because I don't quite keep up with my homework in my AP classes) I like to play video games, hang out with my friends, and waste away at the computer. Although I can argue a lot, my points aren't always valid, and I'm awful at writing essays.

Oh, and you can call me Neppykon or whatever nickname you can make out of that.

(That's all the vital stuff, right?)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games