Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:14 pm
A mind as clear as a cloudless sky...
No room for rust, no room for settled dust.
A waning wild thrown to bygone days...
I’m growing black mud up around my veins;
And I’m going backwards, shutting out the name.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ sixth year prefect│ halfblood

Di's original plan had been to simply get Lena out of the house for a change. She couldn't handle Steffan, not in Diagon Alley, which seemed like an excellent place for a toddler to wander off in, but Lena was six now, and didn't have to be dragged around everywhere by the hand even more. Besides, her usually talkative sister had been near mute since the beginning of the summer, and although Di didn't know much about her youngest sister, she did know that Lena enjoyed being outside in the sunshine, going places, and getting ice cream. Isolde had barely acknowledged that she'd heard Di say they were going out for a bit, simply nodding as she mechanically washed dishes at the kitchen sink, and as Treva and Madoc had been nowhere in sight, the Ravenclaw had dared to get her hopes up.

She and Lena hadn't even made it to the end of the dirt drive when Treva came tearing after them, hair a more violent shade of purple than usual, although it had stayed consistently that shade for the past few weeks now. Treva had also come bearing a scratch on her forehead, which had to be courtesy of Mad, since she had muttered something about how if she saw him again, she was going to kill him, and had trailed after them down to the road, and eventually onto the Knight Bus. Di was not exactly thrilled that Treva was tagging along, but she supposed she and Madoc probably needed their space from one another for a bit, and tried not to seem to put out by the Slytherin's presence.

To her credit, Treva had (mostly) behaved herself up until now, as they wound their way through the usual summer crowds. The younger girl looked up, saw something or someone, blanched a bit, and rubbed self-consciously at the dirty scrape to the left of one violet eyebrow, mumbling a curse under her breath.

"Beth yw e?" Di asked blankly, scanning the faces of the people passing them by.

"Neb!" Treva snapped, as pink threaded its way among the purple in her hair, lightening it to a fuschia shade.

Di followed her sister's suddenly shy gaze and then blinked in disbelief. "Ef? Treva, mae'n bedair blynedd uwchben."

"Pwy?" Lena finally asked, going up on her tip toes before Treva forced her back down.

"Peidiwch â gadael iddo gweld ni!"

Di started to laugh, the first proper laugh she'd had all summer, at the look on the second year's face. She couldn't stop herself, actually. She had to physically stop walking as she broke into snorts and giggles, while Treva went even more pink, shrieked, "Buchod! Rwy'n casáu chi!", and stalked off into a nearby shop, leaving Di laughing uncontrollably all the more, while Lena stared openly at the cause of all of it.

OOC:
"What is it?"
"Nothing!"
"Him? Treva, he's three years above you."
"Who?"
"Don't let him see us!"
"Cow! I hate you!"

Quote:

But it’s spiraling, spiraling into something bigger-
Is there something bigger?
Wide awake, but I am sleeping...
I’m lying naked, drunk and dreaming-
Would it all work at all?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:10 pm
Cause you don't know me, I don't know you
So don't approach me, I won't approach you
And don't insult me, I won't insult you
Cause you don't know what I will or I won't do
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
15. | Muggleborn | Slytherin Fifth Year

"Efallai gath?" Anwen asked as she lightly skipped down the sidewalk besides her brother. Wren shook his head slightly bemused at the suggestion.
"Dwi ddim yn hoffi cathod." he told her bluntly smirking as she huffed at his answer. "That's not true! You like Jesse!" she declared looking triumphant while he snorted.
"He's a guy who just happens to be able to turn into a cat, first of all. Second, I tolerate him; doesn't mean I actually like him." He actually chuckled as the eight year old groaned loudly at her brother's refusal while mentally checking another animal off the steadily declining list of approved pets. Ever since Meese's untimely demise his sister decided that what he needed was a new pet. Especially since they were living somewhere new and that their....landlords/guardians wouldn't mind she figured he didn't have a good excuse to really refuse it. He could however make the whole process difficult until she gave up, but he forgot just how stubborn she was. And how much of a pushover he was with her since he agreed to visit Diagon to go to that stupid pet store there. Just to look though and of course let the blonde girl roam amongst the puppy and kitties to her hearts content.

They had almost made it there when he heard Welsh being loudly spoken and, to his irritation, he became curious and briefly looked to see who it was speaking his mother tongue. He found three girls, well really one little girl and two teens, speaking loudly while one with weird pinkish purple hair went running off while the older laughed loudly causing some of the passerby's to stare at her oddly, him included. Anwen however, frowned with a weird look on her face before marching over towards the laughing teen much to Wren's horror.
"Anwen! Beth y uffern ydych chi'n ei wneud?" he yelled out her name then muttered the question to himself following after her. When the little girl finally reached the laughing teen she planted herself right in front of her with her fists planted at her sides.
"I don't think you look like a cow! I think you're pretty! Right, Ree?" Anwen turned and looked at her brother expectantly who just paused and looked between them both confusion on his face. "Huh?"
The Forgotten Weasley

Translation:
"Maybe a cat?"
"I don't like cats."
"What the hell are you doing?"

Make no mistake, I'm the Golden State heavyweight
Bein underrated gave me time to create it
Can you relate? I renovate, straight out the gate
Carried my weight, but seem to receive nothin but hate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

outfit

"True the pet, books, and wand should be last but how about robes? Hopefully, they have my size" Charlie asked. He usually fit clothes weird but uniforms should be easier right? "Though if we get the cauldron first we can carry things in it." He was planning out loud so he could get input from Mr. Windsor, He had a backpack with a football player on it but it was more with him to carry books. He looked at shop name to see if he was close to something and spotted the shop that was the closest. "Oh is this Ollivander's if where close we may as well get the wand now, What do you think?" Charlie asked pointing. He knew it was better to ask someone who had likely done this so many times before with other kids. He had this job for a reason. he would bow to Mr. Windsors wisdom

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:24 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di's laughter stilled as she realized people were giving her Looks, and she straightened up, checking to make sure she actually glimpsed Treva's hair through the shop window, before turning her attention back to Lena, who looked tremulously excited, before wavering slightly, whining "Mae'n swnio'n wallgof,", and slipping behind Di as a little girl who looked around Madoc's age ran over. The sixth year just stared at the small blonde for a moment before she realized that this was probably, Wren, her brain belatedly supplied the name, as she realized this was the fifth year always following Leon around, sister or cousin or something of the sort.

She really didn't know much about Wren Argall aside from the fact that he and Leon were friends and that Hufflepuff whose father was the groundskeeper, Kiki, was always bothering him about something, which Di supposed might explain his what seemed to be frequently sour moods. He didn't look all that sour at the moment, though, more exasperated than anything else, and she smiled somewhat tentatively. Lena, who had been the frequent target of her elder brother's rages for the past few weeks, as she was smaller than him and generally forgotten about, hung back cautiously, not daring to look above the eye level of the girl a few years her senior.

"I'm sorry," said Di, obviously amused but making a valiant effort to be apologetic all the same, "My other sister was just yelling at me about something. I think she slunk into that cauldron shop to cool off. She didn't mean it, at any rate; calling me a cow, that is."

Lena smiled quickly at the other girl.

"Wren, right?" Di stepped slightly to the side as a harried looking mother rushed by, before extending her hand. "I've seen you around with Leon. Diantha, but it's mostly Di at this point. My younger sister's in Slytherin too. Treva."

"And Lena," Lena blurted out indignantly.

"And Ilene. Lena," Di acknowledged. "She's six."

"I'm getting hufen ia."

"Later, if you don't run off anywhere and listen to me." Di glanced back at Wren with a small shrug. "Getting stuff for OWLs? I am glad to be done with them."

OOC:
"He sounds mad."
"ice cream"

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Wren was still confused and made no point of hiding it while Anwen nodded like she understood everything though still with a small frown on her face. "Still, it's not nice." told her plainly as if it explained everything. The fifth year shook his head wondering why the deities had given him the nosiest sibling in all of humankind. He was about to open his mouth and apologize for her when she, the older teen, spoke his name and offered her hand mentioning that she'd seen him around with McGregor while offering her name. And offering that she had a sibling in the same house as him like that gave her a golden pass at socialization. It took him a few seconds and another person squeezing past them (god they weren't ******** invisible they could at least say "move") before he remembered that he wasn't a complete ******** and took her hand in a quick shake. "Yeah, uh, hi I guess." What else was he supposed to say? She already knew his name and he was sure she didn't want his commentary over their parents choices at names. Diantha? Treva? Ilene was alright but ******** hell, Diantha sounded like something out of a Victorian mythological textbook.

"I'm Anwen, I'm eight!" his sister decided to introduce herself as well and looked slightly jealous when informed that they were going to get ice cream which stung just a bit. He still had a few magic coins left but, selfishly, he saved some of them for school supplies seeing the s**t wasn't getting any cheaper, no matter how matted or thoroughly used some of his books may've been. Wren still had a bit saved over from his wages at the grocery and of course picking the leftover change from those too stupid to realize they'd forgotten in the Slytherin common room and even around Hogsmeade but debating between bus fare and ice cream, the fare nearly always won out. Didn't make him feel any better, and in no way was he going to ask Kenneth for any more handouts than the man was already throwing at him. Hewas pulled from his thoughts to a question about OWL's and whether he was getting supplies for the test and a frown went across his face before he realized and apologetically smoothed it back to a more neutral facade. "Not today, maybe a bit later though. More window shopping than anythin'." he answered with a nonchalant shrug.
"We're gettin' him a pet!" Anwen piped in with a toothy grin while he just rolled his eyes at her decisive tone.
"Nid fi wedi dewis unrhyw beth." Wren muttered and pointed out, trying and failing to hold in his amusement as his sister turned to him with a pointed look. "Mae hynny oherwydd eich bod yn picky!" she threw out causing him to snort.
The Forgotten Weasley

Translation:
"I haven't chose anything."
"That's because you're picky!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di almost retracted the handshake before he shook, seemingly somewhat reluctantly. Would he rather she go on some 'Me? Pretty? Whatever gave you that idea, I'm hideous!' spiel so they could stand here even more awkwardly? "You're right," she replied to Anwen. "It was... fairly rude of her, but she's a little sensitive. Most twelve year olds are. I was."

"Treva's cas," Lena informed Anwen. "She never lets me play with her and Ma- my brother and last week Maddie pushed me in the ffrwd."

"He did?" This was news to Di.

"You and Mam were fighting," Lena told her blandly.

Di was not about to get into that right then and there. Wren's sister already looked a little disappointed at the mention of ice cream, and while she was tempted to offer, she didn't think the Slytherin would appreciate it. Not that she had all this money to wave around either. Meanwhile, Wren looked disconcerted at the mention of OWL study supplies. Di was not so oblivious that it hadn't occurred to her that he and/or his family might just not have the money, and so she swiftly changed gears. "Us too. I don't really need all that much this year, and someone has a lot of energy to work off...,"

She nudged Lena, who, having brightened somewhat, stuck her tongue out. "Does dim byd i'w wneud yn y cartref!"

Di smiled a bit tiredly at her, since Lena was still sleeping in her bed and tended to kick all night. "Pets are more fun than exams anyways. Get an owl- they're always useful."

"Di's owl Ani poops everywhere," Lena commented.

OOC:
"mean"
"stream"
"There's nothing to do at home!"

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Циsоятёd || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance was unprepared for Chrys to just throw her arms around him, though he was certain that he'd gotten similar hugs from his sisters now that they were old enough to cling to everyone. That, and Desi when she felt obliged to. And maybe Ridley on occasion. Okay, so there were a lot of girls that just hugged him out of the blue, but not usually ones he didn't know for more than two years. Besides, half of those named were family in some way or another, so he wasn't sure they counted either. He just knew if his grandfather happened to spot him, he was certain he was going to be lectured on proper behaviour about girls and such. His dad wasn't really one to care, only that he didn't do anything dumb, whatever that was. However, he did manage to grin and return the hug before she let go.

At the mention of their short companion, he shook his head and looked around, figuring if nothing else, Byuch would show up in time. Usually with a gaggle of people chasing him. It almost made Chance wonder if somehow Byuch had done something truly horrible to warrant needing constant eyes on him, but then again, Byuch was the one that constantly complained that he was trying to help out before he got into trouble. Chance wasn't sure what 'help out' meant for goblins, but it certainly got Byuch enough grief.
                                                "I haven't seen him yet, no. Betcha a galleon that we'll see him when there's a big commotion from Gringotts though."

Shrugging, he then looked over to Chrys. "So have any idea where we can go first? My grandpa and dad have the books covered, I think. At least Dad said they did. Knowing grandpa, he's probably loading my dad down with them." He knew Gearvin was a big stickler for that sort of thing, and that he'd load Chance with as many books as humanly possible. Chance didn't have the heart to tell his grandfather that he didn't need that many books, but then again, the patriarch of the family was convinced he had to do something to ensure that his eldest grandson got a good education.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: So where is Byuch and Chrys?
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

í hαd α d r є α m sσ в í g αnd l σ u d xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í j u m p є d sσ h í g h í tσuchєd thє c l σ u d s xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í s t r є t c h є d mч h α n d s σut tσ thє s k ч xxxxxx
                                                          wє d α n c є d wíth m σ n s t є r s thrσugh thє n í g h t xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys snorted at Chance, crossing her arms and arching a brow. "I'm not going to take a losing bet, thanks. Even if I can afford it." Technically, she couldn't actually afford to lose the galleon, anyway. Her parents didn't really do 'allowances', and she'd been given just enough money to do her shopping. There was wiggle room in case their calculations were wrong, but she was expected to give whatever change she had on hand back when she returned home. Unless someone was miraculously running a sale they hadn't gotten wind of (which was unlikely, since everyone knew all the shops had sales this time of year), she didn't have any extra money to go betting on things like that. She couldn't even get a treat for herself; her parents had given her money for a small lunch, but nothing else. She was lucky they'd thought it would be rude to expect Chance's family to pay for something. While the Gryffindor was willing to bet they'd be fine with doing something like that, it was rather hard for them to actually do it when they weren't here.

spaceShe uncrossed her arms, clasping her hands behind her back out of habit, then got annoyed with herself for doing so. Crossed arms was a 'masculine' pose and meant for when you wanted to be intimidating or impressive. Her new posture was decidedly more feminine, and submissive. She'd adopted it out of habit, and now she felt like she was stuck with it until she had a natural excuse to adjust. Chance's question made her shrug. "I don't know. I didn't really grow much so I don't need new robes, the only real shopping I have to do is replenishing my potions kit and getting my books. If you don't need the books, I guess we could get potions stuff. Or we could just do whatever you want, since you've got to go basically everywhere." Honestly, she didn't care what they did. She was out of the house and unsupervised. More unsupervised than she'd been at school, even, since there were no teachers about to tell her what to do. She doubted if a shopkeeper would step in, unless they thought she was stealing or about to cause some sort of property damage.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx í'm n є v є r gσnnα lσσk в α c k
                                                          xxxxxx whσα, í'm n є v є r gσnnα g í v є ít u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxx nσ, just d σ n ' t wαkє mє n σ w
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thís ís gσnnα вє thє в є s t dαч σf mч l í f є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Wren smirked at the aghast look on his sister's face as Di told her that most twelve year olds were rude. He knew he had been a little s**t, with and without his reasons. She then looked doubly so when the little girl proclaimed that her sister was already mean and that her brother, he was supposing, pushed her into a stream just a week ago. While her sister and her mother were fighting, that was sorta surprising. The Ravenclaw seemed more the type to write a scathing letter than actually raise her voice at someone. Then again he was pretty sure he'd never said more than a syllable to her before now. "That's horrible! Wyt ti'n iawn?" Anwen asked looking closer at her new acquaintance as if she could spot a visible bruise or scrape. While she was looking over the little sister, Wren was looking at Di wondering what she was thinking to have that odd look on her face. Whatever it was it passed and she went on talking about how she's helping to work off energy while her sister piped in commentary every now and then snorting at her mention that pets were more fun. Depends on who's definition. He did however snort when the girl mentioned that her sister's owl pooped everywhere and he couldn't discern whether it was from the mental image or because his sister's nickname was sometimes Ani. "Fun as that sounds, I don't really have an immediate need for an owl and despite my sister's protests I'm not really a cat person either. I'll prolly just get another mouse or something." he replied with a short shrug scratching a spot on his hand. "Can they be a girl? There's sooo many boys at home." Anwen asked stressing it's importance. He rolled his eyes but a corner of his lips lifted anyway. "It wouldn't hurt to look." he offered noncommittally which apparently was enough answer for her to start grinning.
The Forgotten Weasley

Translation:
"Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I do my best to find some kind of glow, I'm giving it some heart and soul now
                                                  From the darkest grays, the sun bursts, clouds break
                                                  Yeah, we see that fire, from the streets of Babylon
                                                  To the road that we've been on now, the kaleidoscope claims another

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚛xxx
                                                  Ravenclaw Alumnus Hogwarts Governor Pureblood xxxxxx

< Summer 2036 >
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"The robes will be easy, as the seamsters there measure you first before getting the robes sewn." Sebastian then hummed thoughtfully at the mention of cauldrons, as technically the shopkeeper Mr. Ellis sells freshmen's potion kit in a collapsible set (which is, really handy if he says so himself). Honestly, it wasn't everyday that he got to guide a wizard who grew up in a muggle house who would take up suggestions. He had lots of first years who just don't give a damn about which goes which, but at least he knew where to go first that could pipe up their interests. But, he didn't mind Charlie, Sebastian was quite an open-minded person himself and wasn't bothered by it at all, "Well, if that pipes up your interest, then we can go to Ollivanders right now. I'm sure Mr. Edgeworth wouldn't mind our company, yes?" Well, by 'Mr. Edgeworth' he meant Wesley's son, Damien. It sounded a bit funny when he imagined some first years being escorted by Wesley then going to your son's wand shop, they probably tried to sound very professional (emphasis on the word 'tried').

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Charlie] 𝚊𝚝 [the alleys]

Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  Next post to Ollivanders, Kung! biggrin

Oh, well this is life in color, today feels like no other
                                                  And the darkest grays, the sun bursts, clouds break
                                                  Oh, well this is life in motion, and just when I couldn't run this race, no

The sun bursts, clouds break, this is life in color

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

outfit

"I'll be very careful with it so yes let go get the wand first, then robes so I can get measured and we can do the other stuff while they are sewing it." He said agreeing and planning at the same time. He was admittably getting excited about all this. With that they entered the wand shop.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

OoC: will post there after work or on work lunch

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di snickered at the look on Anwen's face. "I suppose it runs in the family. I don't think I was always very nice when I was that age, either."

"Everyone in ein teulu is," Lena agreed. "Except you, mostly, and Steffan, but that's 'cause he can't be, he can't even siarad."

"Not everyone is mean," Di amended. "And Steffan does talk, he just has to learn using his hands so we can understand him."

"It's dwp. They should be able to magic him better," Lena pouted, then latched onto the question Anwen directed at her, more than happy to hear that someone wanted to know how she was. "He ruined my gwallt 'cause the water messed it up! And I got this," she displayed a cut on her elbow proudly. "But I didn't even cry. Treva always calls me a crio-baban."

"You were extremely brave," Di consoled her calmly. Lena was better than she had been a few years ago, always trailing after Treva and Mad, pleading with them to play with her. She felt badly for the poor girl, but that didn't mean she wanted her latched onto her, either. It would be better when Steffan was older, even if there was a four year gap between them.

Wren mentioned that he'd probably get another mouse, and Anwen begged for it be a girl, causing Di to smirk a little. "You have a lot of brothers?"

"I just have Maddie and Steff," said Lena. "And I don't want any more."

Di thought that there was at least a 50/50 chance Lena would be very displeased in the near future, because Isolde was, as far as she knew, still very much pregnant. Di hadn't said a word about it to anyone, because she still had enough respect for the woman to value her privacy, but surely she couldn't keep it hidden much past the first trimester? The cat would be out of the bag then, and Di was just glad she'd be away at school, and wouldn't have to deal with it. She held her tongue, although she frowned briefly. "We have girl cousins, though. Manon's only a year older than you, and Donella is starting Hogwarts this year."

"Manon's a brat," Lena muttered, and Di suspected she had overheard that somewhere. "And we never see Donella because Anti Glenys is rhyfedd."

"We have a very big family," Di said a little sheepishly to the Argall siblings. "But we should let you get to your shopping."

"Can't we go with them? Ani probably needs owl food!" Lena grabbed the teen's hand, tugging insistently.

Di sighed. She was fairly certain that Wren did not want them tagging along. He hadn't been quite rude, and he seemed far more visibly relaxed and amiable now than she'd ever seen him at Hogwarts, but when it came down to it they barely knew one another, and she doubted he particularly liked her very much. After all, it had taken Leon about... four or so years to warm up to her. Although, there'd also been the fact that she'd actively looked for excuses so as not to be forced to make small talk with Leon for four years, so maybe they shared the blame for that one.

OOC:
"our family"
"talk"
"dumb"
"hair"
"cry-baby"
"weird"

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anastasia and Hikaru exited out into the chaotic Diagon Alley streets. Instantly, she was hit with the overwhelming sounds coming from all directions. It took her a moment or to to get her mind in check and be the presentable human being she was, as opposed to a skiddish dog. Turning to Hikaru she shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes at the amount of people littering the road. "Well, I'm recalling why I darted into the book store so quickly. It's madness out here." She smirked. Flicking her head to either end of the street, she sighed. "I guess we should head out then right?" Ana suggested, nodding over to the direction of the Cauldron shop.

On their journey over, the brunette became rather curious. She has yet to ask him anything about Hogwarts. Well, other than the Quidditch information, but that didn't necessarily count. She wanted to know the inside; how it looked, any secret areas. Although, with his personality type, Hikaru Doesn't seem the type to adventure on his first year. "So tell me," She began, letting her dark eyes flicker to her side to meet his own. "What's it like? The school I mean. Is it as grand as my father tells me?" She assumed it would be, but she just wanted some details.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Diagon Alleyiiii&&COMPANY :: Hikaruiiii&&MOOD :: Curious and Courteousiiii&&OUTFIT :: Put Together

Kungfudemoness
sorry for the late reply. work has gotten a bit busy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Wren observed the back and forth between Di and her sister with low to mild moderate interest guessing that Steffan was yet another sibling who was either a toddler or mute since he mainly communicated with his hands. He was going to go with mute since the little girl argued that they could use magic to "fix" him. Ha, if only that were true with most things. Anwen gasped perfectly at being shown the cut on her new friend's arm from being pushed in the creek by her brother, older he was surmising, and a look of amazement for not crying about it. He gave a brief nod in conjunction with the older teen belying her bravery about the whole thing not entirely sure what else he could add. "Next time pull the ******** in with you" didn't seem like the proper thing to tell a little kid. A little kid not related to him at least since he would've told this to his own sister in a heartbeat. At her question about having a lot of brothers, Wren garnered a slight constipated look on his face while Anwen just giggled. "Math o, Ree is my real big brother but everyone kinda feels like they're family, you know? But it's all boys! Well, except for Miss Ver and her little baby." she added with a thoughtful look.

Thankfully whatever she was thinking caused her to miss the short conversation had by the sisters. Her brother on the other hand did not though he tried to at least look like he wasn't and merely shrugged when she gave the excuse that they had a large family. He wondered if telling her they were "new" to the whole family experience would be saying too much. The teen figured that if he had to ask it probably was. "Hn." was all he could offer her. His eyes widened however as her sister asked if they could join in their trip to the pet shop and he didn't even have to look at Anwen to know that her blue eyes were probably the size of footballs silently begging him to agree. This was past awkward; what would be a nice way of saying "please God no"? There probably wasn't. Damn. Without trying to be rude he quickly checked the time on his watch and nearly sighed with relief.Thank God for his sister's busy schedule. "Sorry but we've got to get going. Anwen joined this math type thing and it meets in a half hour so we've gotta get back home to get her stuff." The little girl of course looked discouraged since for the first time she had to choose between hanging out with a newfound friend or playing with her mathlete friends at one of their houses. And it was Conner's turn too and his mum always brought out the best snacks! "Aww, mae hyn sucks. Can we give them our address so they can write?" she asked her brother who again was looking rather uncomfortable with the idea.
"I, uh, it's up to them really-"
"Can we?!" she now looked over at Di imploringly and Wren couldn't say he envied her since he had certainly been on the receiving end of those damning eyes before.
The Forgotten Weasley

Translation:
"Sort of"
"this sucks"

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:56 am
BunnyCheeks1114

Mood: calm
Companions: Stacy
Thoughts: yay book topics

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

"Well you get a boat ride up and it is quite huge more so with that angle of approach." Hikaru mentioned helping them weave trough the crowds, he was taller than Stacy so he used the admittedly not too different height to help them out. "It took my whole first year to get the hang of the staircases, Ravenclaw tower it I think highest points so I take the stairs a lot." He continued as the had to duck under someone's shopping goods. "There's a lot to it but I definitely recommend leaving way early for classes." Hikaru continued. He would need a question otherwise, they would be the only talking about Hogwarts all day, besides he didn't know what she already knew about the school or not.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

OOC:  
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games