Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 pm
It's so hard to cook a ******** turkey when there is a crazy old b*****d who has no memory turning it off on you all the time!

RAAAAAAARRRRRR!

scream

Angry  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm
WHY AREN'T THEY IN A HOME GRM? *is instantly frustrated with GRM's dad*  

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm
Well ********... I dropped my cell phone in the ocean and the screen doesn't work anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 pm
oh dear...think you can get a new one if it's insured?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:10 pm
Maybe if the warranty is still good. Either way its out of commission until I get home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 pm
so, what warrented the drop into the great blue Belle?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Just slipped out of my hand as I was flipping it open. I got it out right away but the screen was ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:21 pm
boo! I have the worst luck with phones too...actually, I'm quite surprised that my current phone is still working.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Mine break out of my control, always. I was so angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:25 pm
it's ok Belle, everything will get better.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 pm
I hope, I pray, I so... everything in the world that work has bug spray by the next time I work and the city sprays!
I was mauled to death and two bugs even coped a feel of by breasts! Ah! ....
!!!!
Two bugs down my shirt is no fun!!!

Doing the revised potty dance is no fun at all. Looks like I was freaking out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 am
Okay, this is trivial, I swear. I just want a good, carnal ********. Badly. Some nasty, raunchy sex. I've been without sex a lot longer than I've been away too... I miss my boyfriend a lot.

-La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:14 pm
I've been plagued with disturbing dreams lately, possibly because so far my job search has been fruitless. I plan to travel to Minneapolis and Saint Paul sometime next week to search for jobs there, in hopes that I find something to help.

Anyways, my dreams (both daydreams and nocturnal dreams) have been plagued with me either going to some form of military training or with me committing seppuku in front of my family. Both dreams are bad. The military training has always ended poorly, with me dying, while the seppuku in front of my family was done in spite, with me reciting how "I'd rather be in hell than see you treat me and my sisters that way." A bit disturbing, ne? But neither of said ends that I've dreamed are honorable at all, and, frankly, I consider them really escapist of the situations I'm feeling.

Heh... It's all one cyclic turn, for I've had these thoughts before, and at the same time of year, if people in this guild remember. While I would have the discipline for military service, and, after some extensive training, I will be more than fit enough to actually enter the armed forces, I personally don't see myself in the armed forces because it's not my calling; I have skills suited for other public services. Furthermore, I'd use military as an excuse for escapism, and possibly, an excuse to die. So, I definitely can't do that.

Seppuku though... I'd use that to spite my parents, to show them the zenith of what they've done to me, and, from what I've seen, what they're doing to my sisters. It would have no honour in it; I would disgrace it as a tool of torment for them. Plus it's another escapist practice that I don't want to do. There's no other way to really reach my parents. They don't listen at all to me, or to my sisters, and take any comment from us as insubordination, so it's really just impossible for communication, which makes my life and my sister's life (my sisters I worry more than myself) just miserable.

*sighs* I sort of want to get some beer, or something of that sort, and a few friends who wouldn't mind having a pity party in real life. I wouldn't even know the reason for the pity party, but self reality checks can only get oneself so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm
I so need to get my own place. The problem is, I can't afford it yet. I don't have nearly enough money saved up to be financially secure.

My roommates are great, but I really need my space. I have my own room, but it's tiny and I'm starting to get kinda claustrophobic always being in it.

Aggh. confused  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 pm
Sentama Lin
*sighs* I sort of want to get some beer, or something of that sort, and a few friends who wouldn't mind having a pity party in real life. I wouldn't even know the reason for the pity party, but self reality checks can only get oneself so far.

Kay, Lin, we need to hook up and throw some massive pity party. I have the huge urge to do that too.

-La Belle Isolde-

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games