Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:25 pm
I'm so sorry for the late reply.
Good night Prinny.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:38 pm
=w= I'm thinking to hold a contest in here. Though, I'm not sure what the prize'll be.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 am
A contest? like what?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:57 am
I never had this feeling before…she gives me shakes and shivers I can’t ignore and I see that there’s more now than just running free. I never felt my heart beat so fast…I’m thinking of her first and of myself last and how happy I want her to be. It’s amazing someone in my life just might be loving me! I didn’t know that I could feel this way! It’s so crazy, something in my life is better than a dream! I didn’t know that I could feel this way! She makes me warm and happy inside. She smiles and I get dizzy and starry-eyed. All these feelings I have…have me asking: “Can this be Love?” It's crazy, I can hardly speak whenever she says “hi”. I didn’t know that I could feel…I never dreamed that I could feel…this way…  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:02 pm
Prinniesdood
I never had this feeling before…she gives me shakes and shivers I can’t ignore and I see that there’s more now than just running free. I never felt my heart beat so fast…I’m thinking of her first and of myself last and how happy I want her to be. It’s amazing someone in my life just might be loving me! I didn’t know that I could feel this way! It’s so crazy, something in my life is better than a dream! I didn’t know that I could feel this way! She makes me warm and happy inside. She smiles and I get dizzy and starry-eyed. All these feelings I have…have me asking: “Can this be Love?” It's crazy, I can hardly speak whenever she says “hi”. I didn’t know that I could feel…I never dreamed that I could feel…this way…

Heyas! Is this true? I'm so happy for you if so! ^_^ It sounds like if you're not in love itself, you are at the very least deeply smitten! mrgreen *YAY!* ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:26 pm
aretoo
Prinniesdood

Heyas! Is this true? I'm so happy for you if so! ^_^ It sounds like if you're not in love itself, you are at the very least deeply smitten! mrgreen *YAY!* ^_^
*Huggles Prinny* YAY! Im sooo happy for you too!
thats great Prinny!  

~Stir of echoes~

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:56 pm
~Stir of echoes~
aretoo
Prinniesdood

*Huggles Prinny* YAY! Im sooo happy for you too!
thats great Prinny!
^w^ Actually, they're lyrics to a movie music. I just like singing that song my way. No one'd acually fall in love with me. Love is for the strong.

>,< Prinny is a weakling so he can't handle falling in love.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 pm
^w^ well, Since not many peoples come in here the contest for the next 3 days is whoever gets the first post on page 100.

Note- Prinny, Arcanas, and Iecur are not ellegible to win the prize.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:01 pm
rofl ...Does that mean Stir and I are going to have a post-off until then? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:05 pm
^w^ I guess so.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:08 pm
heh... Welll... ^_^

I am sorry to find out that you were quoting... or rather, sorry to find that it wasn't you in love. *sigh* (aretoo's a romantic... mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:10 pm
^w^ Meh. Prinny wouldn't really be Prinny if Prinny did fall in love. No one'd like me, really. Prinny's shy, quiet, and keeps to himself IRL.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 pm
stare ...Methinks Prinnie has some self-esteem issues... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 pm
^w^ well, no more posts in here for me. I'll see who reaches page 100 first.

stare Iecur. Arc. You're not allowed to win this. you will not count if one of you two are the first to reach page 100.

Edit- ^w^ BTW, everyone. Read the rules on the first post.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 pm
G'night, then, Prinnie! Have a good night! ^_^  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games