Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:16 pm
she smiled "thank you, I know she's probably missing me already"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:20 pm
[[edit]] Oops! LOL I was on my cousin's account xP

"Yeah." Kono said, thinking about Kinta.
Kinta smiled at the new girl  

lazy cookiegurl

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm
she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm
Kono looked at his watch. "Oh! class just started. Let's go!"  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:25 pm
she smiled again and took his hand "alright"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:57 pm
He ran into a silver converetable. "Come on, or else they wont let guests in," Kono calls  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 pm
she laughed happily and followed him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 pm
Name: Radu Namach
Race: mix: music/animal
Description: slender and muscular. originally he was egyptian, so his skin retains a darker shade than one would expect from a vampire. his hair is long, dark, and thick; he's thought about cutting it because it gets in the way, but he doesn't know how long it will take to grow it all back, since he's dead. he has bleached some peroxide stripes in, which has a nice effect, but only two or three. his eyes are a very light brown, and he's on the taller side of average.
Equipment: dagger, hand drum, enchanted necklace
Personality: tends to be moody, and somewhat anti-social. loves nature.
Bio: he lost all memory of life before he became a music vampire, but he's had a long time to make up for it. he was turned into an animal vampire about 10 years ago; his animal is the tiger.
Side: prefers to stay out of these silly little conflicts and enjoy his...unlife.
Status: officially, an office secretary. unofficially teaches some of the upper level mixed vampire students how to combine their talents. he's been known to co-tech classes with other teachers when they ask nicely.
Classes: lunch, recess, study hall...;] or that's what they want you to think.  

oneiric_one

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Does as she is told.Quickly says"Konichiwa watashiwa Usagi HiMuzuAkuma desou."She pauses as she looks around the room to see their reactions.Giggles"Just messing with ya.I'll transelate it for you.Hello my name is Usagi HiMizuAkuma,but you can call me bunny or usagi it doesnt matter.Hehe.Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 am
One raised their hand. "Tell us about you."  

Yuuki96

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:03 am
"ok,well,umm,I've had a fire and a water demon sealed inside of me since my 1st birthday.To keep them from over taking me completly my parents had a sorcorer seal them with this blue gem,"points to the gem on her forehead,"and red gem,"points to gem in her tummy,"The blue one keeps Akuma Mizu under control and the red one keeps Akuma Hi under control.I play the guitar,I make it out of water so I dont have to lug it around.I'm a teleconesis.Playing Music helps me to better control it.And.."she quickly says"Iwasoncehuman."hoping that they wont reject her for once being a human.She says the next part slowly"I was attacked on the night my 14th birthday and kept secluded from humans 'cus I was an uncontrolable newborn.And in a way I'm glad I was,'cus every night for a year until that date and time that I was bitten all I wanted to do was to kill inocent humans for my own personal need.If I hadnt been sucluded then I could of killed people dear to me and people who diserved to live a long and happy life.That's why I'm here at this wonderful place to learn to control my vampire instints,the demons inside me,and my teleconesis.Because I got teleconetic powers after I was tracsformed I dont have a charm or spell or anything to keep it under control and I found that when I played music it's helped little by littel for me to control it."she said nicely."Any other questions?"she asked with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 pm
There were no other questions. "...Now, shall we start Music the weapon of life class." Kinta said smiling.  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 pm
they had made it to the school just in time and she ran to her mothers class room. she looked in the little window before deciding to go through the back door, she slid into her old seat and waited for her mother to notice her there as she waved quietly to her old class mates  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Kono sat at the window chuckling. "Okay, so..." kinta noticed Santanna.  

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:44 pm
she smiled up at her mom "mind if I drop in?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items