Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:04 pm
I'm back and have now finished 172 episodes ~.~  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:09 pm
keke... oh yea i almost tottally forgot about the Ocean Country ones... is that what you're on right now? Those were actually half-decent  

Sakura-Kyoukan

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:11 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
keke... oh yea i almost tottally forgot about the Ocean Country ones... is that what you're on right now? Those were actually half-decent
The one with the sea monsters? Right now they're in Star Villige ><  
TheBlueWarrior rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:12 pm
You know what we need in this bar? Gambling  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:15 pm
TheBlueWarrior
You know what we need in this bar? Gambling
If we did that more people would be raped than usual.... and I'm not over 21 gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:16 pm
[Frito]
Sakura-Kyoukan

yea but Star Village doesnt start till late 170's. and it ends on 183. I was talking about the one where Orochimaru finally show's his face again (very briefly). Which is Ocean Country.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Hmmm, good point *pitches dice behind self*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:19 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
[Frito]
Sakura-Kyoukan

yea but Star Village doesnt start till late 170's. and it ends on 183. I was talking about the one where Orochimaru finally show's his face again (very briefly). Which is Ocean Country.
They don't see it though.... when hey arrive the only guy left is the skinny man.... and I gotta see 183 ><  

[Frito]

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:22 pm
[Frito]
Sakura-Kyoukan
[Frito]
Sakura-Kyoukan

They don't see it though.... when hey arrive the only guy left is the skinny man.... and I gotta see 183 ><

Yea by the time his old deciple chick gets there (i forget her name), he'd been gone for a month.. but she regains her memories.. that was a decent set of episodes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:22 pm
Ummm, what are you guys talking about?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metal-Sama

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:23 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Yeah Naruto just unleashed his Kyuubi xP

The next ep looks like he'll be summoning the frog boss XDso im burning it as fast as I can XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:24 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Naruto episodes.  

Metal-Sama

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:25 pm
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan
Yeah Naruto just unleashed his Kyuubi xP

The next ep looks like he'll be summoning the frog boss XDso im burning it as fast as I can XD

Hehehe yea... the whole battle with the frogboss was kinda a letdown... Kinda funny thou...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:26 pm
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Naruto episodes.

Oooooooh
k
*Smacks self in the head*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:26 pm
Metal-Sama
TheBlueWarrior
Naruto episodes.
3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games