Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Squiggle o.o
Squigglevision!
*luffs Home Videos* ^______________________________^
(or whatever the name of that cartoon was on CN's Adult swim)
Its called Home Videos LOL razz 'Tis funny to watch <3
yeah, it's hilarious x3

...i kinda wish they still showed Freakazoid though =/ that show is so funny now that i'm older and have seen some of the episodes x3

@ metal-sama, PLEASE, dont post because of the poll. it's okay if you wish to discuss it, but this poll wasn't intended to be discussed. so please, dont post like that. it's spam in this guild, and we dont like spam here in FG-4-PG unless it sparks an interest, conversation, or at least a laugh. and your post didnt do any of those.
It wasn't posted to discuss the poll. =/ who the hell would want to discuss a poll. I posted to let you know I'm back. You think I'm just going to leave after making a post of that caliber? geez treat me like a n00b why doncha ._.
i didnt see what post you were talking about, so i didnt know anything about it confused

*she takes away all sharp objects from kitterz to keep her from dissecting herself*
@ shaz O.o WOW. that's awesome x3  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:31 pm
Metal-Sama
NeonKitty
ouchie my hand hurts..... IMA CUT IT OPEN WIFF MY EXACTER KNIFE AND SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! domokun
That just makes a second problem gonk
its ok i have string and needles i can fix it  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:32 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Who wants to see what mah drawing looks like so far?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/Psycho_Hippy/Drawings/Picture004.jpg
heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:33 pm
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Squiggle o.o
Squigglevision!
*luffs Home Videos* ^______________________________^
(or whatever the name of that cartoon was on CN's Adult swim)
yeah, it's hilarious x3

...i kinda wish they still showed Freakazoid though =/ that show is so funny now that i'm older and have seen some of the episodes x3

@ metal-sama, PLEASE, dont post because of the poll. it's okay if you wish to discuss it, but this poll wasn't intended to be discussed. so please, dont post like that. it's spam in this guild, and we dont like spam here in FG-4-PG unless it sparks an interest, conversation, or at least a laugh. and your post didnt do any of those.
It wasn't posted to discuss the poll. =/ who the hell would want to discuss a poll. I posted to let you know I'm back. You think I'm just going to leave after making a post of that caliber? geez treat me like a n00b why doncha ._.
i didnt see what post you were talking about, so i didnt know anything about it confused

*she takes away all sharp objects from kitterz to keep her from dissecting herself*
domokun I know what spam is. A post with a topic even if it's one others don't agree with is not spam. I can make a comment about the poll without the need for people to ride my a** about it. Try not to be so touchy next time please ^_^  

Metal-Sama

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:36 pm
NeonKitty
Shazbot_the_Pirate

heart heart heart heart

cute! I like her hypno-glasses. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:36 pm
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
[Frito]
yeah, it's hilarious x3

domokun I know what spam is. A post with a topic even if it's one others don't agree with is not spam. I can make a comment about the poll without the need for people to ride my a** about it. Try not to be so touchy next time please ^_^
well please excuse me for being bitchy, i was dealing with RL drama today..something that i haven't really had to deal with in a long time x.x  

Manji-luo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:37 pm
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
[Frito]
yeah, it's hilarious x3

I've had a VERY long past couple of days lets just not argue about such small things right now ok! not really in the mood to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:37 pm
Krystalcat
NeonKitty
Shazbot_the_Pirate

heart heart heart heart

cute! I like her hypno-glasses. xd

xD Thanks all! I thought it would look better with those glasses.

Hey, if it looks this good through my crap-a** webcam, it'll look even better when it's scanned! eek  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:38 pm
rofl!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Your art is the smex ;0  

[Frito]

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
uh oh shazumz eek cami is jealous of your hearts rofl  
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
[Frito]
yeah, it's hilarious x3

well please excuse me for being bitchy, i was dealing with RL drama today..something that i haven't really had to deal with in a long time x.x
Then I implore you to please not take it out on someone who is uninvolved with your problems next time. ^^;;;

If I may ask, whats troubling you?  

Metal-Sama

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:41 pm
ninja

EVERYONE EAT THEIR DAMN APPLE SAUCE!

-Runs-  
NeonKitty
uh oh shazumz eek cami is jealous of your hearts rofl
eek Should I hide?  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Manji-luo

Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama
Manji-luo
Metal-Sama

Then I implore you to please not take it out on someone who is uninvolved with your problems next time. ^^;;;

If I may ask, whats troubling you?
sorry, but i'm afraid you may not. *eats her damn applesauce*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games