Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 pm
organization_13_gurl

-smirks- here. better? this is my normal avi.
Go smirk at someone else. rolleyes

Anyway...

I like this look a lot better. Not really a fan of the shoes with the rest of the look, but they work well enough. I don't care for the greenish background, either, but that's just personal preference. It fits with the overall theme, for sure. I would try another weapon or handheld item, because the gold hilt on the g blade doesn't really fit with the rest.

@Waku: Oops, you snuck in there before me. x3 I love lovelove this~
Tons of detail, black and white elegant lurveliness. The glamrock headband totally complements the lacy details on the shirt and the tights. The buck teeth add some humour to it. whee So pretty~!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 pm
oh, dont be here if your not gonna be playful.

and thanks. i cant really find anything for the shoes, you know, that actually look good on vampire feet. as for the g blade..hmm..i dunno why i threw that on there. i never have before sweatdrop he green background is just to give it an outdoor feeling  

NativeBlueXV

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 pm
I like the simplicity of your avatar, it's understated, and has a nice color balance.

I think that some of the arm tattoos would work well with what you have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:07 pm
Very nice~
Although maybe it would look better without the Gift of the Gods antennae =/ It seems oddly positioned (I think it's cuz it doesn't seem like it's coming out from the top of the head or something like that) and the black and white doesn't seem to fit with the gold details on the lower half. Maybe a bit of gold on the head to balance it out? I dunno...

But it's still very good 3nodding As usual~

invisible-weirdo

pickle relish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 pm
Awww, Invi is cute!!

I like the use of the devil imp to go with the dress, although Gimpi doesn't match quite as well. Your hair goes nicely with the red hem on the dress, too. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 pm
Very straight forward but very nice.

I'm not sure I would add/change anything.

I added a crown. Do you think I should have the Red gems or the Blue gems?  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Hmmm. It looks a little off with the red. Maybe blue instead? There's not much red on your avi, except for the sort of reddish brown on the...Reve Rouille?

Other than that, it looks great. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:22 am
i'ts very nice! maybe a change of arm positions? lolz but you dont have to listen to me ^^;  

nedozuki_88

Greedy Fatcat

3,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aba_Ebi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 am
Very poofy, I like the color scheme. But I'm not sure how well it fits your skin tone. *Shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:58 am
I like where you're going with it. A couple of items don't really go with the flow of the outfit, like the arm bands, but you're on the right track. 3nodding Keep working on it.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 pm
A very nicely coordinated Triton. The orange meshes naturally, and the staff works well with the design overall. No complaints from me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 pm
If chess pieces could come to life, you'd be a rook. o_o' Waiting to zip down a whole row of squares and bash the hell out of a bishop with that sword.

I like it. I don't really have any complaints. It's got lots of texture and detail on the top half, and very little on the bottom half. Unfortunately, I'm drawing a blank as far as suggestions to fix that. There are so few anklets, and most of them layer under boots anyway. Not that anklets would even work with the outfit in general. =/ Oh well.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:11 pm
I changed my central focus, instead of the ankh I used the Gogh Reed and the circle tattoo.

Tae, you look rather Evil in a Ceramic doll kind of way. I like what you did with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 pm
It's creepy. I mean it does that quite well. It's just that the chain mask kinda pops out from the rest of the setup.  

Phaeton

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 pm
I'm a big fan of the sweet lace items. I really, really love the look; you're like a porcelain doll. A possessed doll, though, what with the red eyes. x3 The fact that so many of the items are part of a set, though... ^^;

Anyway, aside from suggesting that you try to achieve a similar look while mixing and matching more, I do like it a whooollle lot.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games