Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm
Random_Explosionz
nightshroud20
Lance runs to Lena , ''Watch out .''.Lance luckily pushes Lena to the ground avoiding the laser.''Rosemon stop.''Rosemon stops almost about to hit Lance in the head.

(dude, no she ran over to shadow)
(I know , but I ran over there to make sure she didn't get hit and I don't know bout you if you got hit or not)Lance sighs seeing Victorygreymon is stil asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm
(I know , but waiting for 2 hours is very boring so why not RP.we didn't battle VG)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:20 pm
(We have no choice, but to end it for now. We can't continue without Kira, and my bro saying that I'm addicted. SO, I need to get off anyway. I'm going to link my Gaia to my cellphone, if Kira comes back, PM me.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm
(kira is here or at least online)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm
Barraged by attacks, Victorgreymon was torn down to his last bit of health. He shouted at the teams, "Enough Fighting! I have deemed one of these teams worthy of recieving that which they are fighting me for. First off, if any of you even dare attack me before I give the digimemory, it is guaranteed to go to the other side! I will trust that you shall protect it well, oh Spirits." The digimemory floated out from under the lake and hovered into Draco's hands. "Here is one thing you probably didn't know about this digimemory. You may use it to call upon me in battle one time! And I will only stay for a short while so use it wisely. Now if I hear that anything happened to that memory, you will all be sorry!" Victory Greymon took off in flight with the little strength he had left to go and find a place to heal and recover.

(Memory goes to the spirits. Don't worry royal knights! The next section has them at a slight disadvantage though and both teams will not start the boss battle at the same time! It will be first come firs tserve, but it will functionn in turns as well to prevent loss due to timezone, ect.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm
Lance falls to the ground , ''Oh well we will win next time right Rosemon.''.''Right.''.Lance walks back to HQ  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm
Jax falls to his knees.
"It was all for nothing...We lost."
Skullmeramon dedigivolves into Candlemon and enters the digivice.
"It's all right. There are still seven more digi memories to collect. We'll get 'em next time."
"Yeah, maybe."
Jax gets up.
"I need to get some rest."
He walks ove to Lance.
"Well, that was one hell of a battle. I'll see you at the next one."
(Jax exits to a location that will be disclosed tomorrow, when I wake up)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:35 pm
"We did it sir, we got the digimemory!"
Fang looked up to the sky. "Lets hope we can get another, and next time lets actually do something. Come on, lets get out of here."
(Fang and Gallant Exit.)  

InJustX

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Draco looked as the glowing DigiMemory floated above his head. His face splitting into a grin as he reached out and took hold of it, feeling the power course through his entire body. "We did it." He whispered before he threw his head back and started to laugh. "Ah ha ha ha! We get the first one." He turned to face the brave souls who risked their lives for him. "Thank you! Without your power and courage we couldn't have gotten this far." This was just grand. The first one was theirs, they had the advantage now, all that was left was a little taunting... "So long Knights! See you next time! Though you will never get your hands on this!" Draco turned towards Chaos, his BlackWarGreymon, and Agunimon. "Now let us return home."

(Exit Draco)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:57 pm
Kazuki kicked up dust as Terriermon floated back onto his head. "It's alright Kazuki. We'll get the next one. Lets head back to HQ for now." "Alright." It was time to head back to HQ.

[Exit Kazuki and Terriermon to RKHQ]  

Teh Soupreme

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm
(Darn.)
Dax slammed his fist into a rock.
He returned UltimateChaosmon to his digivice.
It was all for nothing....
He turned around and hooded himself, walking to the Raggedy Inn
(Exit Dax and Ultimatechaosmon)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games