Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^Fire^-^Fly^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:02 pm
Hello! I am Flye...I just turned 18. I like lots of music, I love Johnny Depp....

I love to talk....and
I have a breedables shop!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:27 pm
Hmm.

My name is (obviously) Putret, lets just say my real name can be Meg. I would prefer people not to refer to me as that because there is an obscene amount of other Megs out there and I might get confused
I'm soon to be 18 and i love to dye my hair.
I'm a dyke kthx.
Fave song right now is Bright Eyes - The Calander Hung Itself, but that doesn't say much about my music taste; i'm very ecclectic and love all sorts of sound. :3  

putret

General Phade

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:34 pm
Greetings, all.

Name's Phade, I'm sixteen, and I'm a musician. I've got seven instruments going, but currently my big ones are flute, piccolo, and bass guitar.

Anyway...

I'm rather curious, Onyx.

In what thread did you find a post that would even SUGGEST that I could contribute to a discussion? I haven't been serious in quite awhile, so I'm just a tad confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:52 pm
Hello there !

I'm "Skye River" and I'm an artist as well as a cook. Most of the time, I'm usually floating around on various forums, but you can find me in the Art Forum most of the time.

Nice to meet you all ^_^  

Skye River

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

scrotum lips

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:09 pm
How'd you come across little ol' me? surprised

I'm CayCee, and a Senior in high school. I'm also taken by a wonderful man biggrin . I enjoy video games, although, I'm a pretty casual gamer. I don't go out of my way to seek the top games, but if one is suggested, I'll take it up.

I also like to play soccer, draw(doodling, really), the drums, skateboarding, and reading from time to time.

I lurk around a lot. I mainly frequent the GD and Gaming Discussion.

I'm pretty shy at first, but once I get comfortable with someone, my funloving side comes out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Hiya everyone! My name's chobichan (as you can see) but please, feel free to call me Little... It's what I prefer anyway. Er... the main things you need to know about me are these:

I am considered too nice for my own good
I love to write a bit too much
I'm a bit gullible
and... I get confused easily as well as I can be forgetful.

Thats all I can think to warn you of for now so... yep ^^"  

chobichan

Zomozode

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:23 pm
yo, im josh, but some people call me Zomo ,dunno why, its just a sn?!?! dont call me that at school >=(

im 15, 6 ft. 3 inches, male, blonde hair, 220 pounds (bowflex) wink 9th grade, in texas, Christian faith, republican (yes i support bush even though i know he doesnt make the right decisions all the time) umm...
single right now, not really looking (expeciialy not on the web mad ) kinda just "coasting" life right now. I love speeches (giving them) i usually give college level speeches (like nature vs. nurture) and i love debates, thats why i like forums =) uhhhhyahhhhh, link from loz is awsome. sonic is pretty kewl also, i have a gc, laptop, and ds, with MPH, AC:WW, and MKDS if ya want to play me, tell me. I love basketball and soccer...

i think thats it...

=)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:39 pm
Hello everyone. I'm bogus or BB. I'm 20 and I read and write a lot. That's about all you need to know about me I guess.  

Bogus_Burger

Leksaidh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:23 am
Hello, and thank you for inviting me to the guild. I look forward to meeting you.

My friends and family call me Pasty, which is short for Pasticca. I have several children and when asked I tell people that I am 967 years old. So far, no one really seems to believe me.

I currently own an Asian Import store in Menasha, WI. We are putting up a new website soon that will have some proprietory and awesome features. I can't wait until that happens.

Previous to owning the store I was a school teacher. I am also a painter, and have sold a few of my paintings since moving here. I write as well, and have 14 chapters written on a novel, and really need to find the time to put into my artistic endeavors. I play guitar and sing, and have even won a karoke contest while nine months pregnant so that my friend could have the football tickets.

On my Gaia page, you can see a short film that I have created as part of my Liftport Curriculum. I also work as the educational coordinator for Liftport the Space Elevator Company.

Oh, and I have the most wonderful husband in the world. So, if you are wondering why you can't find the perfect man, it's because I nabbed him first... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:55 am
woot, alright, well, you see my name, I like things and I really enjoy talking and such. though granted I get a bit random and A.D.D at times, so you'll have to forgive me at those moments.  

Graphite_shadows

In Circus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:56 am
Everything you could possibly want to know is in my profile.
But if there's something you want to know that I haven't stated, feel free to ask...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:07 am
Erm... my name is Rose.

No, really.

Well, no, actually not really, but it's my on-line alias. 4laugh

I'm seventeen, female (in case that wasn't apparent), and I like to read, write, and do all manner of boring things. I am the imperious dictator of the Completely Random, Vaguely Writer-ish, sort of Exchange-ish Guild, and two of my guild members are also members here, so I'm thinking there's a connection somewhere. ninja

Adieu!  

Rose McCann

Hatsjepsoet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:25 am
Hmmm...

Well, my name is Hatsjepsoet over here. But my real name is Wenjun. I know, it's not a common name. It's a chinese name. I'm born in China but left to Holland when I was 4 years old.
Here i attend the pre-university uh... school, as someone told me how to explain the difficult school-system here. Well, I've had 5/6 years, and next year i'll be buried in exam-works sweatdrop
After that I'm going to college! blaugh

I have no pets at all, I did have fishes... but... I always ended up killing them by overfeeding them... @_@ (I'm sorry, my precious fish!)

I love different kinds of music. The most interesting bands I like are: Muse, HIM, The Rasmus, Within Temptation and Greenday. I also like Anime-music. OST's. And of course, as most people, I love anime! I haven't watched many, but I'm gaining up on Naruto and Bleach and I've finished Onegai Sensei, Ah my godess and Love hina. And also Fruits Basket!

Well, I don't know what to say anymore. But it seems I've said enough. It's quite a long post, I don't expect anyone to read it xD

Oh one more thing. English isn't my native language. Actually it's my third.. So don't be surprised by any weird spellings and stuff sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:41 pm
Hello. I don't believe I have posted in this topic yet, though I've been in the guild for a bit now. Well, better late than never. >.<

Let's see... I love to read, and I'm very fast. Some of my favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, Eoin Colfer, Diana Wynne Jones, Meg Cabot, Carolyn Keene (all Nancy Drew books, even though there are like 5 or 6 different people all using that pen name), Christopher Paolini, and Franklin W. Dixon (again, anyone using that pen name to write the Hardy Boys). Mostly I like fantasy and mystery books.
I play flute and piccolo in my school band. Next year I'm joining the marching band. This year I decided not to because I wanted to try some other things. My 2nd concert is coming up next week and I've got my first solo. It is on the piccolo, and it will also be my first time playing piccolo in concert. My band director almost never lets anyone but seniors play piccolo, so I've got to play well or he won't let me play piccolo anymore in class, much less marching band next year. So no pressure. sweatdrop
I'm a good student. Pretty much a geek, I'm in advanced classes and still manage straight-A report cards. I like being a geek. Smart geek, band geek, I'm just an all-around geek. It works.
I really like bright blues, greens, and teals, as well as wild earrings and bright nail polish. I want to repaint my room, but my parents won't let me. Too much work. Right now it's pastel purple and pink. I picked the colors when I was three, and now I really regret it.

Anything else importent... oh yes, how could I forget that?

I'm Jewish. I'm a Reform Jew living in an area of practically no diversity whatsoever and it bugs the crap out of me. If you ask me a question about Judaism, you will get a much longer answer than you really wanted. That or I'll tell you to go look it up, I'm not an encyclopedia! stressed Depends on what mood I'm in.
I have three cats, who are always doing funny stuff which I will feel I must share with you. Feel free to skip over these usually long posts, as I am simply laughing at my cats some more. Or read them and be happy they're not your pets.

Some things to watch out for:
I will correct your spelling and grammar. It just bugs me.
I will give you longer answers than you wanted. (ex: this post. biggrin )
I will correct any mistakes you make that have anything to do with Judaism whatsoever, and then likely yell at you for making them. Ignore this, as I am probably just venting steam from idiots at school who know absolutely nothing about Judaism.
I am a band geek. Do not - I repeat, DO NOT - insult the marching band in front of me. You will get more than you bargained for. scream

Yeah... sorry for the long post, I tend to ramble. xd

Schizophrenic Spork

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Hey, I just got invited in,
what a pleasant way to start a day of Roleplay.... 3nodding

My name's Januarydreamer, (real life name= Tory)
I've played cello for going on ten years, and piano for about four.
I am grammer and english-retentive, so my posts will be legible.
(I cannot read, nor will ever enjoy reading chatspeak, you have been forewarned ninja )

I'm 17 years old and from somewhere inside New York state.
I'm pretty open-minded and enjoy learning about new things, preferably ones involving religions, ancient cultures, animes and music.
I'm a Junior in High school, but the year is coming to a close so I should have a decent amount of time to devote to meeting all of you here at the guild. blaugh

I enjoy all sorts of rock, classical and techno music. I despise rap and country, though.
I have five cats and one dog (currently), I've had lizards, rabbits, more cats, fish and guinea pigs in the past.

I'm going to wrap things up here, as I don't want to give away all of my suprises.
wink  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games