Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Ana listened closely to Hikaru as he gave her a glimpse of what was to come for her when they arrived at Hogwarts. She really meant the close part. Using his height advantage, she lead the way to the cauldron shop. Splitting through the massive crowds and dodging people who thought it was a lovely idea to stand in the center of the street to figure out their next plan of action. Even with her shield of a person in front of her she would get bumped into and shoved every so often. This made Anastasia grow more and more testy. Still, she listened, trying to keep her mind on that and not the hundreds of people she wanted to strangle.

One thing he said confused her slightly, she didn't really vocalize it too loud. "Staircases? How do 'get the hang' of staircases?" Ana mumbled under her breath. It was then swept away with the noise of the crowd that engulfed them. Shaking her head, she chose to not try and escalate that conversation. She could tell that it would be a lot to talk about, and such a vague question would have no where to really start from. In turn, she dropped the Hogwarts topic and had them both continue on their path to the cauldron shop. She could see it slightly over the heads of the people that surrounded her. "I can see the shop. I'm assuming you've already seen it for a while now though." She giggled. Her voice was a bit loud, trying to compensate for the noise battling from all around them. "I can't wait to get inside. I swear, If I get my foot stepped on one more time; get bumped one more time. I'm going to go mental." Usually, if any shopping needed to be done, there was always someone to do it. Be it the house elves or her parents. This is really one of her rare shopping experiences. It was truly giving her mixed signals. At least she had company?

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Diagon Alleyiiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaruiiii&&MOOD :: Slightly ticked yet still tickled.iiii&&OUTFIT :: Put Together

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:13 pm
BunnyCheeks1114

Mood: calm
Companions: Stacy
Thoughts: yay book topics

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

It took them a little bit to get around the crowd "Staircases? They tend to move around and one or two has a trick step that not actually there" Hikaru said fairly certain she had asked about them, it was hard to hear over the dull roar of the street. "We're almost there, a few more people to get trough and we are there. " He said making sure an opening would say open long enough that they could both get trough. "Well, we can use our cauldrons to hit back." He said mostly joking, though having been stepped on already a few time himself didn't help. In a few years, he would be taller and this wouldn't be as much an issue.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

OOC:  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image
Their destination loomed closer and closer as they plowed through the overstuffed streets. Anastasia tried her darnedest to keep a level head and not lash out at the people around. In retrospect, it's not like they have any true choice. Everyone was packed together like cattle, someone is bound to bump into someone else and set off the chain reaction of shoving. Hearing Hikaru's explanation of the tricky staircases of Hogwarts drew her mind from the crowd as she wondered and imagined what her first attempts would be like. She'll have to be careful not to get lost.

Hiakru's words of confidence as they neared the cauldron shop brought joy to Ana's heart like nothing else. She just wanted to breathe! The young boy's suggestion about using their cauldrons as weapons made her giggle a bit. That would certain break open the path as well as a few other things. "I think that might cause a bit of a scene! You better be ready to start running after the first swing." She explained. The image in her head of that situation was quite hilarious, while also gruesome when it comes to the reality of it. Looks as though they were just outside the shop. She pointed up towards the sign and looked to Hikaru. "Choose your weapon wisely." She challenged with a wink of her deep brown eyes. Strutting forward rather quickly, she pushed her way through the incoming traffic, ahead of Hikaru, to make it to the entrance. She let a bit of her pent up frustration out there, but still threw some polite 'excuse me's and 'pardon me's, just to be safe.

[{EXIT TO CAULDRON SHOP}]

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Diagon Alleyiiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaruiiii&&MOOD :: Slightly ticked yet still tickled.iiii&&OUTFIT :: Put Together

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

The Overton Family had gone to London on their way home from the Caribbean islands, where they'd spent most of their summer vacation. The twins had both gotten healthy tans, though both were rather pink in the cheeks. When they'd gotten to the Leaky Cauldron, Colton used his wand to allow their family access to Diagon Alley. They all walked in, and the twins agreed to meet up with the others in a while, so Colton and Connor took Sadie, and went on their way. Every few steps, Colton decided to stop to look at one thing or another, while Connor just sighed and waited. After a bit more wandering, and fetching all their books for the year, Colton decided to stop by the pet shop in order to grab some special treats for Sadie and their mom's cat, Mr Tumnus. When he stepped back onto the alley, he gave himself time to tuck the bag into his backpack. "Where do you want to go next? We already got the books and stuff, and they're bloody heavy, so thanks for that." The older twin chuckled as he stood up, slinging his bag back onto his shoulders. "Well, we're going to need new robes. Mine are a kip too short, meaning yours are the same. We also have to update our potions kits, and I'd like to get some new gloves for Herbology." His quieter voice was perfectly concise as usual, but his brother snickered again, both debating on exactly where to go next to best utilize their time.

Summer II

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------ѕιхтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire had spent most of her summer moving into and setting up the new apartment her aunt had gotten in London. After their apartment was ready, Rider and Claire had taken a small vacation to southern France. Both girls had gotten a great tan and saw in the Mediterranean Sea. Now Claire was at Diagon Alley to purchase her school supplies for the new year. Both her aunt and Rider had given her money, so she had some to spare. Claire had indulged in some new clothing from the shops, as well as some books on plants. She'd even purchased a flower which she'd placed behind her ear. The girl was wearing a new floral scent, mixing the smell of tulips and daisies. Those were her two favorite flowers. As she was walking up the Alley, Claire spotted a familiar sight. "Hey Connor!" she called out, spotting the blind Overton twin. Whereas Colton liked to dress relaxed, Connor usually dressed more fanciful, that's how Claire was able to differentiate between them. Approached, Claire greeted Sadie, before she noticed that Colton was nearby. "Oh, and hello Colton," Claire said with a smile.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image
Wish that you could build a time machine
So you could see
The things no one can see
Feels like you're standing on the edge
Looking at the stars
And wishing you were them

"But mom you said we could do something fun. Ice cream is fun!" Ferdie said excitedly. He was trying likely in vain to convince his mom to take him for ice cream. They had come to buy a new cauldron for his grandma, she had wanted a nice fancy one and it was close to her birthday. "We already got the cauldron and it not dinner time yet so it won't ruin my appetite!" He knew the cute face would fail miserably with his mom, she why he had a cute face. The Cute had one weakness! ONE! His mom..... He looked at her eagerly as she stared hack with a smirk deciding on the fate of the ice cream.

[open for interaction]

What do you do when a chapter ends?
Do you close the book and never read it again?
Where do you go when your story's done?
You can be who you were or who you'll become
The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:51 am
User Image
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood Nine Years Old Future Beauxbaton Student Adopted

Today was a good day a great day even. The red headed boy was getting a puppy! An actually real live puppy! As if there was any other kind. Colten had finally convinced his father that he should have one before he went off to school. He wanted one with floppy ears and a cute yet sad expression. Course he was excited just to be headed to the pet store. “Slow down Colten, the puppies aren’t going anywhere.” Samuel told him as he son scurried along. “But Papa, my puppy is waiting for me.” Colten replied before adding. “I can’t keep him waiting.”

“Careful,” Samuel said grabbing his son before he could crash into another boy. “Pardon… I mean Sorry…” Colten said feeling slightly embarrassed for not watching where he was going. Maybe his papa was right, he should slow down. “He was a little over excited.” Sam explained. “I’m getting a puppy! One with big floppy ears!” The young boy announced.

With : My papa and Ferdie

Wearing : Brown and Cozy

OOC : Feel free to tell him about ice cream and completely derail his train of thought wink

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image

User Image
Wish that you could build a time machine
So you could see
The things no one can see
Feels like you're standing on the edge
Looking at the stars
And wishing you were them

Ferdie mom had agreed to the ice cream a bit before anothe boy almost ran in to him. "Oh! Hi! Thats ok ot can happen" he replied when the boy apologised. "Ooo puppies are fun, me and my mom are getting ice cream! Hopefully they have mint! Or chocolate, or both!" Ferdie was all excited, the mere metion of them was enough to make him happy. Prehaps this other boy could join them? It be up to their parents.

What do you do when a chapter ends?
Do you close the book and never read it again?
Where do you go when your story's done?
You can be who you were or who you'll become
The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what

murruelecreuset
[

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:58 am
User Image
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood Nine Years Old Future Beauxbaton Student Adopted

Colten was smiled grateful that the boy didn’t mind. Then again he hadn’t run into him. He almost did but that didn’t count. “I like cookie dough! It’s like having a taste test of a cookie before it goes in the oven.” He told Ferdie brightly. The red haired boy looked from the kid and his mom to up at his father. ‘Ice cream…’ He thought his eyes bright and big. But he had a puppy to go get…

Samuel could see the trouble his son was having. So he figured he could help him with his little dilemma. “Why don’t we go for some ice cream first and then go get your new puppy?” He suggested with a wink. “You’re sure the puppy won’t mind papa?” Colten asked clearly concerned that the puppy set out to be his would be left alone longer then needed. “I’m sure he or she won’t mind.” He assured him. “Okay…” Colten muttered. “Now about that ice cream…” Sam started to say.

“Right, ice cream! Can we come too?” Colten asked brightly. Either way they were going in the same direction.

With : My papa and Ferdie

Wearing : Brown and Cozy

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
                                                  I wonder if he understands what it's worth yet
                                                  Like the time spent while we here on the earth yet
                                                  The answer to the question that we all seek
                                                  can be found depend on how free y'all think

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ || Aɢᴇ 16 || Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

════════════════════════

Shinobu directed his brother outside of the shop, knowing that Akira was still fuming over what had happened. It wasn't like Shinobu didn't understand his brother's frustrations, but trying to tell him that maybe it wasn't a good idea to argue with the guy that was selling part of his school supplies wasn't necessarily a good idea. Besides, if nothing else, he knew that Akira would lose steam... eventually. Just when, Shinobu wasn't too sure, but he knew that it had to be before they went on to the next shop. Maybe. His brother did have a tendency to be rather vocal about a lot.

"Can you really believe that guy? Seriously? 'Does the fact that you walked through a fecking ​wall mean nothing to you?' I know what we walked though! However, I know my physics and I know for a fact that two particles cannot occupy the same space at the same time without destroying each other. Does that really mean nothing that he's talking about breaking one of the fundamental laws of physics here?" Akira huffed, shaking his head in an effort to deny that the event actually happened.

"Well, I'm surprised you didn't start getting into the chemistry behind why none of what he was selling was actually possible to make into anything to drink." To be quite honest, Shinobu had a hard time believing that any of those ingredients could make something that was even close to being palatable, let alone safe enough to drink. He doubted that beetle eyes or dragon livers were anywhere close to being less than toxic, and seriously, dragon livers? That just sounded disgusting.

"I know! And here he was getting bent out of shape about the fact I wanted hard emperical proof rather than heresay. What kind of bizzaro world do I belong to now?" The younger boy threw his hands in the air, clearly frustrated, and Shinobu offered his younger brother a lopsided smile and one-armed hug.

"Hey, it's not the end of the world yet. You'll figure it out. You'd probably do better than I would under these circumstances." Akira snorted and shrugged out of his brother's grip, to which Shinobu gave him a hurt look. Which Akira ignored with a roll of his eyes.

The younger boy then slumped against a building, shoving his hands far into his pockets.
                                                  "Yeah, I sure hope so. Otherwise I am so screwed it's ridiculous and I'm going to fail badly."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, that could have gone better...
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

But no I'm just taking it in
                                                  Out the window of a hotel bedroom again
                                                  Tommorrow I'll be gone I don't know when I'll be back
                                                  But in this world everything can change just like that

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 am
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ first year

Callista stalked out of Gringotts, followed by an exasperated looking stepmother. "I don't see why Miranda couldn't have taken me," she said petulantly, winding her way through the crowded streets. It was packed, as it almost always on a hot summer day in Diagon. There was quite a number of incoming students and their parents, as well, the only difference with Callista and Illisa being that Illisa was not her mother, biologically or otherwise, and she had no intention of letting the woman order her around all day.

"Because Miranda is a squib," Illisa answered patiently, not about to detail why letting a thirteen year old be in charge of an eleven year old might be a bad idea, "An' we needed tae ge' ye yer school supplies money."

Callista rolled her eyes. "She's a Hargrave, first and foremost, and I'd like to see one of those goblins try to tell her otherwise. Where's Myron?" she demanded suspiciously, glancing around. "You let him slink off somewhere."

"Myron is perfectly capable ay gettin' his ain school thin's."

"And I'm not?!" She would have said more, but she recognized a familiar face amongst the crowds... as well as an older look-alike. "You," she said hotly, marching over to the boy and his... brother? "You're the rude one from Hogsmeade!"

Illisa just looked confused, mouthing a 'sorry about this' at the older boy, who looked about sixteen or seventeen as Callista continued to rant. Within a few moments, and a string of overdramatic insults later, the blonde girl had calmed down quite a bit, and finally said in a more normal tone. "Getting your school things, then? We were just at Gringotts- I want my wand first and foremost, though, I've been waiting ages to be able to do proper magic, not just accidental things-,"

"Lisa Hargrave," said the dark-haired woman wryly. "Current wrangler ay this one."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Swιтcн oɴ тнe ѕĸy αɴd тнe ѕтαrѕ ɢlow ғor yoυ
                                            Go ѕee тнe world 'cαυѕe ιт'ѕ αll ѕo вrαɴd ɴew-
                                            Doɴ'т cloѕe yoυr eyeѕ 'cαυѕe yoυr ғυтυre'ѕ reαdy тo ѕнιɴe!
                                            Iт'ѕ jυѕт α мαттer oғ тιмe, вeғore we leαrɴ нow тo ғly
                                            Welcoмe тo тнe rнyтнм oғ тнe ɴιɢнт!
                                            Tнere'ѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ ιɴ тнe αιr yoυ cαɴ'т deɴy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ǀвαяяα SυƖαιмαη A. Ɓαυтιѕтα x
                                            Unsorted First YearHalf-bloodTech Savvyxxxxx

「 Summer 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ibarra and his cousin Kenji just came out from Emporium after discussing which owl he was going to get, except the owl was going to stay in the shop for a while and will pick it up after everything else was done. Then, after they went to the bookstore, they were on their way to the Potions Shop (much to Barry's horror) when he happened to encounter two brats in a speech-debate-for-dummies.

"Sa tingin ko punta na lang tayo sa kabilang daanan- Anak ng- wag ka pumunta diyan!" Kenji yelled in Tagalog as Barry went ahead to see the verbal mess (much to his older cousin's dismay). Then again, Barry was kind of stubborn to his cousin and basically anyone who wasn't his parents. "Oi," Ibarra said, his hands on his rolled up hoodie, "I din't know there was a Political debate here in the Diagon Alley, an unusual setting if you ask me. Though, on th' other hand, you two sounded like a married couple. I'm Barry, by the way."

"Ibarra. Sulaiman. Bautista!" Kenji caught up to his cousin and gave him a very exasperated and stern look, then he looked at the present company- specifically the woman and the Asian teen. "Sorry 'bout my cous here. Kenji Apostol, by the way, I work in Eyelops."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Kenji, Callista, Shinobu] at [Streets] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            Translation:
                                            Kenji : "I think we should try going to other way- Sonnuva- don't go in there!"

sorry i had to edit a dialogue, it sounded a bit too awkward

Joιɴed αт тнe нιp, yeαн, yoυr ѕιdeĸιcĸ ɴeedѕ yoυ!
                                            Lιғe ιѕ α тrιp αɴd тнe roαd мαp leαdѕ yoυ
                                            Looĸ αll αroυɴd αт тнe мoυɴтαιɴѕ yoυ нαveɴ'т clιмвed
                                            Iт'ѕ вeeɴ ғυɴ вυт ɴow I've ɢoт тo ɢo,
                                            Lιғe ιѕ wαy тoo ѕнorт тo тαĸe ιт ѕlow!
                                            Bυт вeғore I ɢo αɴd нιт тнe roαd, I ɢoттα ĸɴow-
                                            Uɴтιl тнeɴ, wнeɴ cαɴ we do тнιѕ αɢαιɴ?

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image

ARIA SOLARIN __________
Sixth Year, Gryffindor ________
════════════════════════════________

Aria checked the time on her watch; it was still early. But she was surprised Fi hadn't already beaten her here. The redhead was early to just about everything. The crowd was light today, small families hustled to get a head-start on school shopping, couples walked hand in hand, and children raced underfoot playing a fierce game of Aurors vs Death Eaters. Some of the elderly witches balked at the sound of a little girl pointing her finger wand at a little boy and screamed 'Nu-uh! I killed you Death Eater! You have to fall down!' But in a way, it was nice. To these children, and even to Aria, it all seemed like ancient history. Never mind the peppered risings of new and improved Neo-Death Eaters. But they were few and far between, disconnected, unorganized, and largely forgotten about by most of the wizading population. Aria being one of them. It seemed like such a small detail in the grand scheme of things. As if that required less stress than trying to get her belly-button pierced. Would the All or Nothing do piercings on sixteen year olds? Probably not without her mum. Bugger.

She checked the time again, only five minutes passed. ”Uuuuggghhhhh, I hate waiting.” She sighed and flopped down on a bench, tantrum-wiggling with impatience so she looked like a fish out of water. It wouldn't be so bad if she could play with her wand. So far, it was just a paper weight and bus ticket when she wasn't in school. That's how she got here, anyway. A long ride on the Knight Bus that left her reeling like a roller coaster when she stepped off. But, since she was here early, she could at least scout out the area, right? Florean Fortescue's was looking rather tasty, but a bit crowded. Maybe Sugarplums would be better? She'll let Fi and Arden decide when they show up.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Summer of 2037 】 【WHERE:: Diagon Alley
WITH WHO:: witches and wizards

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Graydon Ironshield
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

════════════════════════

Akira would have said more to his brother regarding his impending doom in a hole with no electricity or technology when he heard a shout. Blinking, he turned to see a girl his age making her way over and immediately started insulting him. Akira stiffened his spine and, with a groan from his brother, started giving back as good as he got. When they were done throwing insults, Callista asked him about getting school supplies, which threw him for a loop because Akira had expected something snide in response. In response, he shrugged, looking toward Shinobu as his older brother facepalmed at the entire exchange. "Yeah, we're getting my stuff. My aunt's right now in the shop trying to get my potions supplies. I'm not sure I want anything because this place is so backwards and-."

His brother, on the other hand, extended a hand for the older woman to shake. "Shinobu Yamazaki. We're waiting for our aunt so that we can get the rest of Akira's school things."

Akira blinked as he heard another kid come up, and groaned as he heard him describe his and Callista's argument. "No, no way at all this was ever a political debate. and ugh, don't even call us an old married couple. That's just..." Akira shuddered, then was swatted upside the head bu Shinobu as he made a face at the idea. Ignoring his brother for the moment, he looked at the other boy. "Anyway, I'm Akira. That one's Callista, since she repeated it to me so much that it's been imprinted permanently in my temporal lobe."

"Akira...." Shinobu's voice was enough to cause Akira to glance back at his brother and groan. "I'm Shinobu. We're kind of new here, and our aunt had to ask around to find out about Diagon Alley. Sorry my brother's being mouthy."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Aw, come on Nobu! I'm not that bad!
                                                  OOC:

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:01 pm
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ first year

Callista rolled her eyes, extremely obviously. Was he quite serious? Perhaps he was used to muggle conveniences, or whatever they did in the States that passed for 'cultured', but tp insult one of the oldest shopping markets in the world- "Backwards? It's the epicenter of British magical shopping. How can you be so oblivious? Honestly-,"

"Manners," Lisa said firmly, cutting her off, before reciprocating the young man's handshake. "If ye or yer aunt needs any help wi' directions or whit hae ye, we'd be happy tae oblige, isn't 'at right, Callie?"

The blonde girl looked as though she were about to say something rather rude, but what distracted by the arrival of another young boy, this one, she thought indignantly, even more uncivilized and uncouth than the last one. Men. "Excuse me?" she demanded indignantly. "We were having a heated discussion, not a political debate, you fool. And married couple? I'll have you know that I'm a Hargrave, we don't marry just anyone," she sniffed, making it clear that marriage to Akira was not on the table, just in case anyone was confused. The other boy then said his name was Barry. How utterly common.

"Nae apologies needed; if'n he's got a fast gob on heem, he's in perfect company," Lisa said dryly to the man with Barry, or Ibarra, or whatever his name was.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games