Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

truefuzz

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm
I am truefuzz, I am a regular user of gaia but don't think I'm just a beginer because of my clothes. the deal about my clothes is that I never got bored of the them so I keep them. I've been on gaia for a year but only started playing it recently. My favorite thing to do is update my gaia journal. don't be fooled by it's name I make it funny. Please look at my journal and tell me how you like it. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Hi I am SPS...you can call me Sugar if you like. I've been on Gaia for a while but haven't really gotten INTO it till recently. I'm bad at making money and shy around the main Gaia forums because they are a bit over whelming. I thought A guild would be a good place to make some new friends, and then I found this place. I can make gold and friends so YAY! lol yeah that's about it.

Sexy_Pink_Sugar

SageStormBriar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 pm
HI! That girl up there ^ yeah she's a friend of mine. I saw she joined so I took a look to see what this place was all about. It looks really great. I'm Sage by the way!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:25 am
Hey, I'm Josh, and I'm a gamer. I've neither been playing for too long nor am I new, kind of in the middle. I'm in between the poor to rich scale so you know, need some extra cash flow sad Thinking of making a journal.  

Jacmob

Sephira the Fallen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:58 am
Hey, I'm Sephira the Fallen, but you can call me Sephira, Seph, Sephy, whatever. I've actually been on Gaia for going on four years now and I still find it really hard to make money. x.x I found this place and thought, "Awesome. A place where I can make gold and friends. : D" Oh, and people should take their time to get to know me, I'm a very complicated individual and have many sides to my personality. Good luck finding them all. x3

EDIT: Ahh, my post got sent to the top of the page! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:01 am
Hello people im new to the guild obviously and a returning gaia vet so i made this new account since i gave away my old account to my friend. ive been on gaia for a good 2 or 3 years and ive never gotten near enough money as i wanted to.. so im finally joining this kinda guild so hey everyone and...*pull out bazzoka* tell me ur secretz.  

MissingNotes

xX_kwitte_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:32 pm
I'm kwitte, but you can call me Kyle. I'm fairly new to Gaia, and this guild caught my attention, not just because of money, but because of atmosphere. Gold would be nice, I am trying to get a present for my friend, she's been doing so much to help me lately, and she wants inari beads, and I'm trying my hardest to raise money to get them. As well, there are things I want (EI's as well), but I also would like new friends. I try to be active, and that's all there is to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 pm
Hello my name is Lily and I'm just looking to get some gold. :]

EarthlyDesire

-S a y o r K u n-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:09 am
Hello,Sayor here!
I'm new in this guild
biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:04 am
Hi, I'm amity_angel_641. I'd prefer to be called Amity. I'm a returning user to Gaia, since I lost my other 2 accounts. I'll try to be active a lot, since I use my computer nearly daily. I hope to make some friends through this guild.  

Amity_Angel_641

6,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Marked1Z

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 pm
Hi! I'm Marked1z! ^_^ nice to meet you all!! Thanks for letting me join!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:51 pm
Hello everyone~! =^_^= ah well I just started becoming a member on Christmas Day XD so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!  

Seasons Dream

Intellectual Explorer

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

HelllixX

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm
Hey I'm not new but I do not think I ever did this.
The name Donte' I'm a metal head and lover of Spawn, Underworld, Brutal Legend, Jet Set Radio ex cetera.
I'm a pretty nice person so if you wanna chat go ahead and comment me I can keep a comment chat going forever lol.

Merry Christmas ~ May Omagoden guide you ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 pm
hey I'm brand new to this guild, and I want to thank everyone for making this guild.  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lyssaaalee

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Hi! blaugh
My name is Alyssa, I'm 17 years old and I live in Hawaii.
I may not be new to Gaia, but I'm stinkin' poor and this guild looks like it'll help me out with that problem, haha.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff