Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:25 pm
"kool"he says glaring at her (i gotta go ill be back tonight c ya)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:36 pm
Eli is confused by his glare but says nothing and starts making her bed.
((K, see ya))  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:27 pm
he then smiles at her"bectha tired"vincent says"do you want me to leave so you can rest?"he says softly and concerened  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:42 pm
*walks in with boom box, Crazy by Gnarles Barkley playin*
murmers
"Come on now, who do you, who do u, who do u, who do u think you r"
"i think your crazy just like me"
"mmmmmm"  

cutecub1495

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:44 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante realized the two had left. He walked inside and saw Sparda still passed out on the floor. "Sorry old man." He stepped over him and Saw Raven. "'Ello Love how's life?" He laughed. He sat next to her and gave her a hug. He stared into her eye and realized something was odd. "What's wrong?" He was very worried.

"Um, it's eternal," Raven said to Dante, trying to sound cheerful. Raven hugged Dante back but was still lost in her little revire over the ashes but pulled herself out of it when Dante talked to her again. "Hmm? Oh nothing, I was just thinking," Raven said and hoped that he didn't see right through her lie. "I just need to talk to Corvenian before the coronation is all," Raven added on so it wasn't all a lie. "How was training?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:06 pm
Soul_Reaver08
Richter and Craven walked through the forest silently until they reached the town. "Well where do you want to eat? Its midnight but i'm sure there's a fast food place open somewhere." Richter said as he placed his hands on his head.

Craven nodded, rubbing her forehead. "We can rest for a minute if you'd like." She sighed leaning against a wall.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 am
"Sure" Richter sat on the ground and looked up at Craven. "So what was in that cave that was so dangerous?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:09 pm
Dante then at that point remembered something. "Wait I'll be right back." he rushed off toward the upstairs then Sparda walked in and sat next too Raven with a tea cup and saucer. Sparda smiled. "Name it after me if it's a boy or, my wife with it's a girl.". Sparda wasn't stupid like Dante he knew. "Oh I don't really understand how vampires generate when is my grandchild coming?" Sparda smiled. "Yo shouldn't worry but you need Dane there when you talk to the clan." He smiled again. "He will support you and that child of his." Dante was outside the doorway andh heard it all. Is he speaking the truth....? Dante smiled and walked in with roses.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Raven wondered what Dante was up too and was more than a little surprised to see Sparda walk into the living room. She wasn't sure where Dante was in the house and pretended not to know what Sparda was talking about. Then she decided against that and was about to answer him when she sensed Dante on the other side of the door, so instead of answering him she made a joke of it. "What are you trying to pull. Dante and I haven't been together for more than a year and your already trying to plan our future. With kids even!" Raven said in a mock voice of shock. She hoped it threw Dante off if he heard anything. Then Dante walked in with roses and Raven smiled at him. On the inside she felt horrible for hidding the child from him, but she needed to talk to Corvenian before she did anything rash. After all, the ashes might be wrong....Raven thought to herself as she took the roses from Dante and smelled them. "Thank you," Raven almost whispered to Dante and fought tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:14 pm
while all of these things were happening virgil was doing just one very simple thing and that was training....... he kne the day would come in which he had to fight dante how long away wouldthis day have been he wasnt sure he just kne it would come one day so he decided he would rather be ready for it...  

Virgil_Arion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:02 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"Sure" Richter sat on the ground and looked up at Craven. "So what was in that cave that was so dangerous?"

"It was a rather big warren, so there will be a big strong wererabbit that runs the show. He has to fight for his position constintly. He has to be smart too. Well this one knew ofter we attacked that we were strong so he sent out the gas that would render any other were creature unconscience." She explained. "This head wererabbit was a lot smarter than I had thought."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:55 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

"It was a rather big warren, so there will be a big strong wererabbit that runs the show. He has to fight for his position constintly. He has to be smart too. Well this one knew ofter we attacked that we were strong so he sent out the gas that would render any other were creature unconscience." She explained. "This head wererabbit was a lot smarter than I had thought."

"So do you think we should go back tomarrow? Now that we know what we're up against we can prepare better. Maby you should bring Jack along." Richter said to Craven  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:59 am
vampire_guardian116
he then smiles at her"bectha tired"vincent says"do you want me to leave so you can rest?"he says softly and concerened

Eli suddenly realized how drained she was and sunk to the bed nodding, eyes closed, but said nothing, her head was swimming with thought and the feeling just before a headache hit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:06 pm
he smiled knowing she was tired "ill let you go to bed"he said softy and queitly as he went near the door  

vampire_guardian116

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:15 pm
((Brb, small emergancy))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games