Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Manji-luo
Kiokujo
Goddess Ace
Kiokujo
I just came in a bad time at a bad moment better do what Ace said * drinks GRRRRR-ape drink*

NO! NO! Root beer through nose now!!!

domokun -Eats the Bird Flu-

Okkay i feel being like im being harass(is that how is spell) * i put Root beer through nose *
no, it's herass. you feel like being herass 3nodding (just kidding, it's harrassed) xp

@ ace, oh well, i suck too, let's play Super Smash Bros. xd

*presses A and character explodes* well, i guess i lose..... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 pm
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan

I've had a VERY long past couple of days lets just not argue about such small things right now ok! not really in the mood to deal with it.
My post was aimed at resolving the problem not continueing it. Intervention was not neccessary. -.-

My mods do a fine job at resolving the problems around here we dont need your help.
I wasn't butting into someone elses problems so your post makes no sence. The problem was the attitude I was given by one of your mods. I don't just sit by and allow someone to belittle me. She caused the problem (Which happened to have basically been resolved by the time you made your post). Don't give me some bullshit answer and think I'll just sit by with it. Your posting on the issue was unnecessary. If your mods can handle a problem on their own (Which was done) then you did not need to post. You were the one intervening here.

Now I would appreciate it if you'd just drop this already. I don't like how this is being blown out of proportion.

Dont begin to think that that post was only for you, sorry you're not that special. but if you wanna talk about you.. OK. You seem to have a big problem with authority around here. And me? I have a big problem with people who have a problem with authority. You were posting spam and that IS a problem in my guild, if you truly just wanted to let people know you are back you can say "hi i'm back" not comment about your place in the poll. You have posted many MANY times, trying to tell the users and my mods what to do and how to do it. The Mods and I really dont appreciate that.
Just cause a person has authority does not mean they will always be right. neutral

Now goddamnit I try to stop the ******** fighting and here you go on a separate tangent in order to cause more problems. WTF seriously?

Like I said. I can comment on the new poll without the need for anyone to ride my a** about it. That point still holds true so your reasoning on that is still crap.

I've also explained to you before, just cause they are mods does not mean I have to respect them instantly and the same goes for you. If you'd read the others posts you'd see that I am not the one in the wrong here. So stop riding my a** already.

When the hell have I told anybody what to do? If they had a ******** problem with anything I said they can tell me themselves. I haven't recieved any pms or posts saying that anybody had a ******** problem. If someone had a problem I'd expect them to have come to me directly about it.

EDIT - Also: A post with subject material is not spam, hence no, my post was not spam.

*banned* sorry guys... I'm in a bad mood and this made me feel much better. He had helped with many things but he tended to cause more problems for us than it was worth... *sigh*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 pm
Goddess Ace
4laugh I'm good at Super Smash Bros!

Metal, Sakura, ya'll need to get a box of tampons, some chocolate, and go watch the Life Time channel. After gaining five pounds you'll exercise your a** off and feel great! Then fight over some hot guy >.>
rofl rofl rofl (i'm very good at Super Smash Bros. too! it seems like everyone who sucks at video games rocks at SSB) xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan

My mods do a fine job at resolving the problems around here we dont need your help.
I wasn't butting into someone elses problems so your post makes no sence. The problem was the attitude I was given by one of your mods. I don't just sit by and allow someone to belittle me. She caused the problem (Which happened to have basically been resolved by the time you made your post). Don't give me some bullshit answer and think I'll just sit by with it. Your posting on the issue was unnecessary. If your mods can handle a problem on their own (Which was done) then you did not need to post. You were the one intervening here.

Now I would appreciate it if you'd just drop this already. I don't like how this is being blown out of proportion.

Dont begin to think that that post was only for you, sorry you're not that special. but if you wanna talk about you.. OK. You seem to have a big problem with authority around here. And me? I have a big problem with people who have a problem with authority. You were posting spam and that IS a problem in my guild, if you truly just wanted to let people know you are back you can say "hi i'm back" not comment about your place in the poll. You have posted many MANY times, trying to tell the users and my mods what to do and how to do it. The Mods and I really dont appreciate that.
Just cause a person has authority does not mean they will always be right. neutral

Now goddamnit I try to stop the ******** fighting and here you go on a separate tangent in order to cause more problems. WTF seriously?

Like I said. I can comment on the new poll without the need for anyone to ride my a** about it. That point still holds true so your reasoning on that is still crap.

I've also explained to you before, just cause they are mods does not mean I have to respect them instantly and the same goes for you. If you'd read the others posts you'd see that I am not the one in the wrong here. So stop riding my a** already.

When the hell have I told anybody what to do? If they had a ******** problem with anything I said they can tell me themselves. I haven't recieved any pms or posts saying that anybody had a ******** problem. If someone had a problem I'd expect them to have come to me directly about it.

EDIT - Also: A post with subject material is not spam, hence no, my post was not spam.

*banned* sorry guys... I'm in a bad mood and this made me feel much better. He had helped with many things but he tended to cause more problems for us than it was worth... *sigh*
rolleyes oh well, he was already up for the chopping block anyways. i knew he was crossing the line with the wrong person. besides, i think someone else would've done it later if you hadn't sweatdrop he was kinda getting on my nerves earlier

*shoos shaz away* it's too soon! run far far away!  

Manji-luo

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:16 pm
EEK!!!
*gulps*

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:17 pm
I feel relieved but still kinda bad... oh well... gonna try not to think about it The past is no more and the future is yet to come. Lets look forward with promise  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:17 pm
All I got to say is that the guy had some balls to argue with the guild leader. He sure doesn't like being told no and gets mad when he thinks he can't join into something.

Gotta log peeps~  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan
Metal-Sama
Sakura-Kyoukan

rolleyes oh well, he was already up for the chopping block anyways. i knew he was crossing the line with the wrong person. besides, i think someone else would've done it later if you hadn't sweatdrop he was kinda getting on my nerves earlier

*shoos shaz away* it's too soon! run far far away!

Oh for the love of...*sigh*

And I just sent him a PM asking him regarding the situation to. ~_~  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:19 pm
"We got to have our limits" that is what I only got to say.*gulps*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:22 pm
What a moment of silence...  

Kiokujo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:22 pm
Dont think this was just a today thing, it was a long standing problem and he just chose a bad time to try and argue with me about it. It's tru that on a normal day i prob would have argued with him for another page or so.. but this ban was along way comming.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:23 pm
Kiokujo

We all mourn our loss (yes even me)  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:24 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

And I just sent him a PM asking him regarding the situation to. ~_~
o.o

all i have to say to that is "if he starts mouthing off to you, ignore him" sweatdrop
*huggles and comforts sakura

bye bye ace =/  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:24 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kiokujo

We all mourn our loss (yes even me)

i dont, he was mean to me.... stare  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:25 pm
I lush you guys heart I gotta picy on my photobucket I doctored a little for page 1000 for you Manji that I'll post when it gets there... smile and now I run away for a little while...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games