Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:40 pm
*pops head in... looks around*
hmmm everone left...
*goes back to sleep*
ZzZZzzzZZzz  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:47 pm
*runs around*

*makes updates to his store*

*runs off sense guild is empty*  

Darthspanky

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:47 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
*pops head in... looks around*
hmmm everone left...
*goes back to sleep*
ZzZZzzzZZzz
I'm still here...
*makes you a rum and coke*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:49 pm
omg someone is here!~!~!!!*&#~!~!!!!!

hi!  

Darthspanky

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:50 pm
Hiya!

Sorry I was quiet there for a while. I was working on a new sigbanner, and trying to match fonts with the FFVIII font. I think I came pretty close..what do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:51 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Hiya!

Sorry I was quiet there for a while. I was working on a new sigbanner, and trying to match fonts with the FFVIII font. I think I came pretty close..what do you think?
sweetness... but i wonder why nobody actually takes the time to actually go and Make a siggy with like.. many picks insted of just the background looking cool...  

Darthspanky

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:51 pm
*rolls around*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:53 pm
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
Hiya!

sweetness... but i wonder why nobody actually takes the time to actually go and Make a siggy with like.. many picks insted of just the background looking cool...
What I'd really like to do is have my sigbanners rotate...you know, show up as different banners automatically..I think Raz's sig does that...  

Mara_Brightwing

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:55 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
Hiya!

What I'd really like to do is have my sigbanners rotate...you know, show up as different banners automatically..I think Raz's sig does that...
i know where you can get something like that...but you have to have firefox and the tektek bar  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:56 pm
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
Hiya!

i know where you can get something like that...but you have to have firefox and the tektek bar
I have both...where do I go?  

Mara_Brightwing

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:58 pm
Squeeee!! Nevermind, I found it!!! *hugs Darthy*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:00 pm
Mara_Brightwing
cool. im glad i could help out somehow.. so i guess you allredy have the tektek toolbar then?  

Darthspanky

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:01 pm
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
cool. im glad i could help out somehow.. so i guess you allredy have the tektek toolbar then?
Yes..I downloaded it not long after I visited tektek for the first time. I just find it easier to go to a quick link than to search through my bookmarks for a site.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:05 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
Yes..I downloaded it not long after I visited tektek for the first time. I just find it easier to go to a quick link than to search through my bookmarks for a site.
i have that one and the gaiabar as well.they bolth work wonders! and they bolth have there pros and cons.. like gaiabar has quickie talk. so it just has the same thing repeted.. and quickey smilies. but i thin thetek tek toolbar is much eazyer to get around to plces yo want to go to.  

Darthspanky

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:06 pm
EHEHEHEHEHE!! *giggle fits all over the place*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games