Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:40 pm
*yawn!* oooh that was a good nap  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:41 pm
SorceressRydia
Mara_Brightwing
SorceressRydia
Mara_Brightwing
Oh, good heavens....

Wait until you're 40...it won't be as big a deal anymore...LOL

LOL! I'm 26 and I don't remember naughty parts anymore but can you say if it was the hinney of say Johnny Depp or (insert crush here) you wouldn't giggle like a school girl? I would. I'd giggle all the way over to his island and kidnap him! rofl
Nahh...hinies don't do much for me...give me a gentle personality and someone who'll spend time with me. Now THAT's a turn-on.
I guess it's usually the fact that that turn on's a lot harder to find. I hope you have/find that though. It's sweet. 3nodding
look at this direstion! over here! no not that guy! no not the potted plant in the corner! over HERE! ... more to the left.... nonono you went back to that same guy we where talking about earleyer! uuggghhh! i give up....  

Darthspanky

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:43 pm
Morning Sakura! Almost zee party tyme!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:43 pm
Oooooh, one more page! whee  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:45 pm
SorceressRydia
Mara_Brightwing
SorceressRydia
Mara_Brightwing
Oh, good heavens....

LOL! I'm 26 and I don't remember naughty parts anymore but can you say if it was the hinney of say Johnny Depp or (insert crush here) you wouldn't giggle like a school girl? I would. I'd giggle all the way over to his island and kidnap him! rofl
Nahh...hinies don't do much for me...give me a gentle personality and someone who'll spend time with me. Now THAT's a turn-on.
I guess it's usually the fact that that turn on's a lot harder to find. I hope you have/find that though. It's sweet. 3nodding
Actually, I do have that...and it's a wonderful thing. Eighteen years of marriage tends to desensitize you to things like snickering over naughty bits...LOL  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:46 pm
um .. ok i dont know what happining on 1000.. but i know its cool.. can someone fill me in on whats happining?  

Darthspanky

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:47 pm
You strip! eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:48 pm
Darthspanky
um .. ok i dont know what happining on 1000.. but i know its cool.. can someone fill me in on whats happining?
From what I've been able to piece together...there's supposed to be an underwear party when we hit 1000...and Raz (or was it jfm?) pleged to give 1000g to the first person on 1000...don't know if there's more prize than that, someone said something about 2000.  

Mara_Brightwing

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Mara_Brightwing
SorceressRydia
Mara_Brightwing
SorceressRydia
Mara_Brightwing
Oh, good heavens....

Actually, I do have that...and it's a wonderful thing. Eighteen years of marriage tends to desensitize you to things like snickering over naughty bits...LOL
i tihnk that looks come second... charm first... becuse if some gal is nice and respects me and stuff... then thats going to be a good relationship. but if that chick had a nice rack then thats just a bonus. lol...ya i have to make shure that chick had a rack... becuse if she didnt there would be no place to put her books...lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:50 pm
House is on soon, so I'm not hanging around much longer.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
House is on soon, so I'm not hanging around much longer.
You won't have to...this is #11...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:51 pm
HUH?! eek I think I understood lil' of that! LOL! rofl  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sakura-Kyoukan

Mara_Brightwing
Darthspanky
From what I've been able to piece together...there's supposed to be an underwear party when we hit 1000...and Raz (or was it jfm?) pleged to give 1000g to the first person on 1000...don't know if there's more prize than that, someone said something about 2000.

That was JFM and yes Underware Party/Pajama Party xd  
holyshitznit... almost 1000!  

Razenof

Darthspanky

Mara_Brightwing
Darthspanky
woot another undies party! this is ausome! (needs to get people into the contest to put in a share of the $ to the page 1000 thing) i need to get my jolly hat! im like 4.5k away from it! becuse they would look so cool with my undies.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games