Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
rate my loz pro

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how good is it
  okay
  awesome
  sucks
View Results

MASTERLINK5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:43 am
hey guys can u rate how good my loz pro is, suggestions to make it bettr are welcome?

Translation courtesy of Sheer:
Hey, guys! Can you rate how good my Legend of Zelda profile is? Suggestions to make it better are welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:54 am
...I'm sorry...?  

Oh! Mrs. O

Sarinu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:45 am
English, please?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:52 am
Sorry huh?

Do you mean your current avi? or your dream avi? if so this topic is in the wrong place and you should be posting these sorts of topics in the avi sub section.

i do not think you mean your profile because it is zelda in it...

sorry i only understand english and have no clue what your on about sweatdrop  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:14 am
I think he might be talking about his profile (I've seen it referred to as "pro" before).

And I'm guessing "loz" is either an acronym of something, or possibly the name of a character or show. I'm not sure, for I've not visited his profile yet and I haven't heard of "loz"...though it seems familiar somehow...hmm.

EDIT: Legend Of Zelda. LoZ. Damn, I'm good cool

(oh, the irony..."suggestions" and "welcome" are big words spelled properly, and yet he abbreviates such simple words...0.o)

EDIT-EDIT: And personally, I really think that only one "huh, say what?" post was necessary. 0.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:19 am
The funny part about this is that, I guessed the LOZ part as Legend of Zelda, but not the profile part.

Look, this is the totally wrong place for that, as others have already said. Use common sense, please.

Also, Immortal is right, what the hell? suggestions is fully spelled out, but better has one letter missing and a three letter word (you) is reduced to one letter! If I asked you why you use chatspeak, and you said to make it easier, that'd be complete bull.  

Aitoyoru

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:21 am
Artanus
The funny part about this is that, I guessed the LOZ part as Legend of Zelda, but not the profile part.

Look, this is the totally wrong place for that, as others have already said. Use common sense, please.

I dunno about the totally wrong place; I think this might fit better in the Art subforum...maybe...but it's not as though we have a profile subforum, so I can understand the OP putting it here razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 am
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

I dunno about the totally wrong place; I think this might fit better in the Art subforum...maybe...but it's not as though we have a profile subforum, so I can understand the OP putting it here razz

Well, he doesn't see avi ratings going here, what makes him think profile ratings will?  

Aitoyoru

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:28 am
Artanus
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

Well, he doesn't see avi ratings going here, what makes him think profile ratings will?
Because we have an AT subforum, where avatar ratings go, but no Profile Talk subforum, where this topic would go. I know it says somewhere (in the Welcome thread, maybe?) that if you have a topic but it doesn't fit in the subforums, to stick it in the main guild forum. Profile ratings don't obviously fit any of our subforums, so he stuck it here.

(*giving the OP a lot of benefit of the doubt*)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:35 am
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus

Because we have an AT subforum, where avatar ratings go, but no Profile Talk subforum, where this topic would go. I know it says somewhere (in the Welcome thread, maybe?) that if you have a topic but it doesn't fit in the subforums, to stick it in the main guild forum. Profile ratings don't obviously fit any of our subforums, so he stuck it here.

(*giving the OP a lot of benefit of the doubt*)

Touche. I'm wrong. Sorry.  

Aitoyoru

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:51 am
LOL

You two rofl

Why the hell did i not click my god my brain must be fried from the heat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:42 pm
It......is.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!  

PumpkinKingGaara90

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:30 am
Well... if I had to be honest, the background is nice, but with all those large pictures stretching the page lengthwise, you might want to do something about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 pm
I was gonna say it needs more pics, but then I scrolled over.
Move them to left a little more.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas