Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
what do you think about the metal gear solid series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you play metal gear solid before?
  yeah,what a nice game!!!!!!!!!
  nah,dident get a chance to try it!!!!!!!!!!
  what the hell is metal gear
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:30 pm
it is the best games i ever played rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:22 pm
MGS, (the original PS1 version) MGS: Twin Snakes and MGS3: Snake Eater are all awesome games. The biggest let down was MGS2, in my opinion.. it was confusing, and frustrating, with a 'main' character who, as good old Seifer from FFVIII said; "Just reached puberty." Raiden was whiny, but MGS3 more than made up for the crap lapse that MGS2 gave to the series.

I can also happily say that I'm really looking forward to MGS4: Guns of the Patriots. That's gonna be one awesome game, when it comes out.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Koshigia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:42 pm
I played all of them starting with the playstation MGS, and loved them all. Got hooked on the first one... However, I didn't very much enjoy the new "magical" twists that began with MGS:2 and 3 (IE: Vamp, and Imgonnasleepalottoliveanextra40yearsandsnipeyoutodeath!). Ignoring that minor dislike, I thoroughly enjoyed Hideo's direction with the game and even commend him on his choice to more-or-less nix the Raiden character to please the fans of the series  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:29 am
metal gear solid 4 is gonna b the best game ever i just know it even he is gonna b in brawl  

marth670

codles1829

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:53 pm
it was a fun game to goof around in especially with the optic camo in twin snakes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:37 am
i like hiding in boxes and snapping necks,but i'm still more of a run and gun guy.  

FireLink74

miniandrewmini

Dapper Husband

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:06 pm
i dont get the acid series what are they about? how frustrating would it be trying to play metal gear with cards??  
Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games