Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
My Comp Went Boom! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comp went boom!
  oooh was there fireworks!!!!
  building comps can be a expensive deal
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:25 pm
emachines are the crappiest computers ive ever used, but the only real problem ive had with ones ive messed with are the power supply's.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:31 pm
jfm567
emachines are the crappiest computers ive ever used, but the only real problem ive had with ones ive messed with are the power supply's.
....isn't that quite possibly the WORST thing that could go wrong with a computer? ..you know...have the power supply go FUBAR and the computer not turn on? sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

xXx emery xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:13 pm
Angelic_Highlights
I am so upset gonk

My pc decided it wanted to go to pc heaven, i turned it off normal way and it was working fine, no hints it was about to break and it is annoying as i had all of churs order on it, now i have to do it all again luckily i saved three of the banners by sending them to mikes pc. But then when i came downstairs and tried turning on it started clicking, mike tried to fix it but when he tried to build a new computer with the motherboard it would not even turn on, so i need a new CPU and motherboard, plus a new graphics card cause mine is crap and apparently mike is getting me another disk drive a dvd rewriter i think so i am happy but means for the moment we have to share his computer and i lost all my files and photoshop brushes which has annoyed me more. so i am now having to instal photoshop cs3 again on mikes before i can even think of doing anything.

My pc is only 5 years old and even though it is still under guarentee i do not have the reciept so were buggered sad but it was a emachine i got just for college to get me through it was internet friendly and also had everything i needed it to have so it made do but it is annoying i just got a new 100 hardrive sad

least i can still use mikes for the net thats a good thing smile

but it sucks bigtime gonk

that would suck  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:39 am
Yeah i am not going with a emachine again i was a noob when i brought the computer lol but now i know what i am looking for.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas