Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Mm nice cooling rain - am i weird T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain on your skin?
  mmmm sounds bliss
  wah no you will get all wet and get ill
  PW
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:35 pm
mmmmm nice cooling rain...

Am i weird i adore the rain, i am a real water baby at heart i do not mean the harder pouring down rain but the light drizzles or mist which feels cool on your skin and leaves kisses (tiny drops of water that glisten) as my nan use to call them in your hair, eyelashes etc. That to me is gorgeous i adore walking through it expecially along the sea front in eastbourne, of course not with the baby. At the moment it is pouring down outside heavy rain and it is dark already i have my livingroom window beside me wide open and i can smell all the flowers from across the pub and in the decoration lamp posts and it smells lovely.

Am i a freak or does anyone else like this? does anyone else like the feel of a cold drizzle or mist on there skin? or walking through it on the sea front or anywhere else for that matter?

omg i have a fetish for rain XD

Discuss

+ loving the rain
+ a fetish for rain
+ smelling that morning dew or the rain on the grass/flowers etc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:45 pm
It took me a second to drink in everything said there because of the tiny font.
crying  

Reborn Fusion

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:45 pm
yeah its pissing it down and its really dark xD well im off to france in a day ....not saying the weathers gonna be any better xD and i like walking down the shore when it rains  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:57 pm
I like walking out in the rain if it's been a warm, humid day, and I like the smell of rain, but other than that I'm not a huge fan of it. >.<  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:24 pm
I love the rain too, Ang. You're not weird.

All the rain I've been getting so far has been the hard, pelting kind.

Now I want it to rain..... stupid sun....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:28 pm
rain makes me itch, i dunno why, probably the polution and impurities in the water >.< and i hate being wet from the rain too  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:01 pm
The rain makes you itch O_O the sun does that to me, i swear i was a vampire in another life lol.

Yeah it is blissful after a hot day for sure, it is so dark here which is strange and it still is raining i would not be surprised if a flood warning for my area is not issued concidering the water is running down our road, ah well i live in a maisonette hehe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:19 pm
You learn something in Arizona, rain = life. People here run out into the streets when its raining. Rain pist me of today though, I had just washed my car. >.>  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:23 pm
LOL bummer!

I have to be careful with rain as it could trigger off my plauresi damn cannot spell tonight. but i still love the rain i am just very careful never to wear white, never ever again lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Angelic_Highlights
The rain makes you itch O_O the sun does that to me, i swear i was a vampire in another life lol.

Yeah it is blissful after a hot day for sure, it is so dark here which is strange and it still is raining i would not be surprised if a flood warning for my area is not issued concidering the water is running down our road, ah well i live in a maisonette hehe

yeah i have crap skin ^^'' its strange though, but its true O_o  

Iconised Ghost

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Boo, I can't go in the rain. Mom makes me stay inside when it rains. Unless I'm in a pool and it makes no difrence from when it's not raining crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:36 pm

omg! being in a pool when it is raining *dies and goes to heaven* my mum use to make me stay inside saying id get ill from a few drops lol.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:31 pm
I can never go out when it's raining because of my hearing aids emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:01 pm
just when i thought id seen it all. a rain fetish.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:49 pm
I wish it would rain here X_X It hasn't in like 3 weeks, almost 4. It's sooo hot gonk Stupid Kentucky!  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games