Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Tokyo mew mew (mew mew power)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyo mew mew like it?
  i love this anime
  nope not my thing
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:58 pm
Time for some new topics indeed.

I have begun to watch tokyo mew mew again as it is showing on british tv as mew mew power which my 10 week old daughter adores. I remember watching it in it's origonal format which is why i am currently watching them all online as i did not get to finish the series before which was a pain. I adore this anime the costumes are brilliant even though it is a bit sailor moony i do find it a bit more refreshing and amusing to watch. Sailor moon i found when i was younger lacked something and became repetative where as this anime has a breath of fresh air each episode even though it is the same battle style they have added some bits which is unique for this anime.

so what does everyone else think of this anime?

discuss

+ the stunning outfits
+ the different romances
+ the characters
+ the storyline
+ everything about this anime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:33 am
lol i thought that shirogane should have ended up with ichigo but i think she's cute with her crush anyway XD <3 what about you?  

squishyl0va

Hanechi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm
I think it's okay.. just gotta watch it from a different perspective.. I kinda knew the ending after I watched the first few episodes though.. it's aiight, but I definitly won't recommend it.. The outfits... aren't stunning.. in fact, they are kinda cheesy...  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games