Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
the "absent" page

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should this thread be kept alive and stickied?
  yes
  no
  Poll Whore (PW)
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:52 pm
right, so i figured that since i'm usually off-and-on a lot with gaia, and on at random times, i might as well post for my going back to college tomorrow....and make a page out of it! sweatdrop

((i may have forgotten, but i don't think we have a page for the absence of people, so i figure "why not make one?" and have it all cramped up in one place so people don't go and post several many threads about themselves being absent?))

((reply back to this thread and discuss what you think about it))

so here i go!
well, friends, it seems that i'm gonna be going back up to college tomorrow...i won't be on nearly as much. i'm sorry to say this, (although i say it a lot, sadly), but i won't be on nearly as much this time around...i know i say that a lot, but i really can't guarantee when i'll be on (if i ever do get on). the ones that i've been praying for, i'll keep you in my prayers. and i'll definitely miss everyone during my absence. i'll try to get on when i can, but i can't really make any promises at all sweatdrop

so goodbye, everyone! *huggles everyone tightly*

i'll see you whenever i next get on! ^^
(hopefully i'll be able to make some time in my schedule) n.n;; (i usually do, so yeah.. xD)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:55 pm
My guild has something like this sweatdrop  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:59 pm
put one of these in my old forum. I think it sounds like a great idea. But I think people will still want to make threads about their trips, to talk about it. So it's good for leaving, but not returning.

Have a lovely time in College, dear Manji. Try your best to visit!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:02 pm
Artanus
put one of these in my old forum. I think it sounds like a great idea. But I think people will still want to make threads about their trips, to talk about it. So it's good for leaving, but not returning.

Have a lovely time in College, dear Manji. Try your best to visit!
i will try x3
and yes, Bikki, i made a thread like this in my smaller, less-popular, more 'hidden' guild that i own, and i figured "why not??"
i mean, it IS nice and handy. plus if anyone can't remember, they can always just cruise over here and check this thread out 3nodding  

Manji-luo

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:27 am
Yeah a wicked idea i say pin it, it will be less cluttered without leaving topics for sure as i will be on and off a lot in the future with going to cornwall for the funeral, moving, dealing with kaits appointments, mine with the hospital and then unpacking in our new home and getting the net there so going to be busy busy indeed.

Pm sakura i say this is a good idea.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff