Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Bratz - the movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

like?
  actually yes i was surprised
  bratz omg no
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:00 am
Yes i kid you not me and mike sat down last night with a bottle of wine and bratz the movie lol. When we put it on our tv we did not think much of it we thought it is going to be crap and we hate the bratz so no doubt we will hate this but we watched it none the less because we thought transformers would be crap and alas like before we were shocked we actually enjoyed the movie. It is childish in some parts but as for it being just for kids that is not true the inner meaning is basically when you go to highschool and you get into clicks your old friendships can die because you feel you cannot be yourself and it is a bad thing so there saying dont give up on your old friends as there true, to stick through and be yourself. the meaning behind it really is good,

anyone else seen it? and seriously do not judge a book by its cover wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:37 am
OMG!!!!!!!! brats are just stupid!!!!!!!!!!  

Smug_Wittle_Bug

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:29 pm
And your post is hardly necessary now is it. To you it might be stupid but to my young daughter she likes the movie. If your not going to give a reason why and just spam up this topic with a mindless comment i would suggest not doing so in future.

thank you

ang - mod at FG4PGS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:33 pm
I about died when I saw they were making a Bratz movie gonk I dislike that particular franchise because the dolls look like hood-rat prosti-tots and I feel that they're sending the wrong message to young girls about how they should look.

But I guess it might be more bearable with alcohol wink xD

I'm really not into feel-good movies, either. I like comedies, horror, and action movies, and if they happen to have a good message, then that doesn't bother me (to use a TV show as an example - My Name is Earl; the show definitely has a moral message, but it's not pushy about it and it's funny as all get-out xD), but movies that are merely vehicles for the message tend to be supremely boring for me.

So, yeah...that's one I'll definitely be giving a miss, but to each their own ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha i know what you mean i have watched it twice now, once with mike, once with a friend and now that is enough for me its a good movie but i do not think ill be watching it a third time unless kaitlyn hounds me which is highly unlikely because when she is old enough the movie will be forgotten about lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:46 pm
I do not know who would want to watch the bratz movie... I almost considered it but when i thought about it a little more it was just not me.  

Sangoinuyasha

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff