Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 am
Imagine this scenario...

All of the Pokemon have taken on human-like form, but retaining the best features of their individual selves. Jigglypuff has formed a musical band called the Pokemon a go-go's. Jigglypuff sings lead, then there is Loudred on drums, Pikachu does lighting, Bayleaf does the visual effects, and Furrett does the keyboards.

Along with their human-like forms, they can speak like all humans do. They know their name of course as their first words, but they have learned how to talk now.

Meowth had retired from being evil with Team Rocket and has opened up a school to teach Pokemon how to speak human talk. Jessie is now a beauty diva selling cosmetics and haircare products in honest work. James is a bottle cap collector and he is an antique visualizer. This means that James holds roadshows for people and Pokemon that have rare items that they want to show off and see how many Pokedollars do they think they could get if they sold it to say a gym or something. Wobbafett is now best friends with Jessie and he is like the cashier for the beauty salon that Jessie runs. Wheezing runs a garbage dump where he literally eats other people's garbage to keep his home, a landfill, from getting too over crowded. Seviper and Cacnea are running Jungle tours where the jungle pokemon put on shows like they do in Brazil, or even some fancy shows in Vegas.

Ash Ketchum is managing Jigglypuff's band the go-go's and Misty, she is in search of new adventures in the new world since she has been in her own Hoen City Gym for a while. She used to run the Cerulean Gym, but she felt that was a bit boring there. Her sisters run that gym and are devoted to their work. Brock, he's a daycare keeper along with his Pokemon that he raised. The kids love to slide down Steelix's back, since he was basically the only Pokemon that refused to change when everyone else did. And it was only Brock's steelix that refused to change. Although, Steelix can speak human talk like everyone else. Tracy is an artist along with his Pokemon helping and Snap takes Photo's for the Art gallery that him and Tracy share.

While all of this happiness is going on, Charizard is feeling a bit envious of Jigglypuff that he wasn't included in her band. Jigglypuff claimed that Charizard was too hot-headed and too rude to be in her band. Her band was filled with cuteness after all.

Charizard was handsome with red and yellow flame hair. He just wasn't cool enough. So, Charizard is off to seek his own band members.

...........................................................................................................

What I just told you was the background. Now for characters you can be, you can be all of the above, except for Misty. I am playing her.

You can also be, if you want to be, some other Pokemon, or some other trainer that wasn't featured on the show.
............................................................................................................

The rules are simple.

1. No swearing because on the show Pokemon, there was no swearing; a fair rule.

2. Romancing is allowed, but no graphical romancing if you know what I mean. (Think of how Brock loved Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy)

3. Above all else, have fun. After all, this is why I am making this. It is to have a fun Pokemon adventure.

4. We start immediately.

5. Follow the story going.

6. Out of character speech is in the brackets or certain actions can be within brackets as well. The stars will be used just for one word actions, like blinks, or wide-eyed, or stunned...you get the idea.

............................................................................................................

Misty wandered out of the Hoen Gym with her back pack around her shoulder. She had requested of Goldeen, her lovely Goldfish type of a mermaid to keep things running there. Corsula wanted to come with her because Corsula and Misty were best friends. And even Golduck when along too.

Misty said with a sigh, "Golduck, you really do have a crush on me don't you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:33 am
Ooooooh.... if someone plays James I am soooooooooooooooo in. But until then I will just wait and see what happens.

I also only know the early seasons of the show so if new stuff comes in to play I'm totally out of the loop, lol.

(Normally I'd HATE the idea of anthro pokemon but as soon as you mentioned James I was all like YAY!!)  

Trish the Stalker

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:07 pm
(Yeah, we just have to wait until someone plays him. He is a major character in this. He over takes the old team rocket and calls it team bottle cap. Plus, he can tell when there really is a rare pokemon or not dispite whether they are human or aren't.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 pm
(Making this popular)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out