Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
What do you Do???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you do???
  D&D
  7th Sea
  white wolf
  all of the above
  none
View Results

april-AKA-kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:02 pm
ok here are the baics... i acidently put this in the rong place last time so there is the now one i allso had problems finding it so it got locked... i had queshtons on the last one so .... here is the A... im no expert i just love to play...but, D&D is your basics if you stay in players hand book...like your baisic human, dwarf, elf, gnome,half-elf,half-orc,and halflings,and there classes...and it runs off of the D20 (tipe of dice) system....ok 7th Sea is all pirates and thay get classes and depending on the DM (dungon master=story teller) you could get other races,this runs off a D10 (another tipe of dice) system...and finely there is white wolf that is were the $#!% hits the fan, because you get werewolfs,werecats,werebats,ect. and eny tipe of vampire you can think of,all the fey (eny and all tipes of fairys) just about eny thing you can think of and then some, this is also a D10 system... keep in mine these are all RPG (roleplaying game) sorry thats the best i got... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:11 pm
wow its so quiet i can here the grass growing in the towns... sweatdrop  

april-AKA-kitten

april-AKA-kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:46 pm
so ya i like all of them....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:27 pm
shh quiet im trying to listen to the paint drying on the wall  

Eltheord

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff