Tasah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:59 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:18 pm
User Image

Tasah

Tasah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:26 pm
A RP between Migina (Tasah) and Butternut (Jinxeh)....carried out via pm method...

Started : 9/15
Last updated : 10/10

Quote:

A light swish of her tail set a fly skittering on through the air, before the long threads feel still again. The weather was cooling and the pesky creatures were not so bothersome, Migina wasn't certain why she had not taken notice of how bothersome the small buzzing things could be in the months before...when she'd been smaller, there seemed to have been less worries then as well. It was not something she quite understood. But the trees were grasping her attention these days...the leaves were doing odd things, the green fading slowly and giving way to oranges and yellows...a few reds in some of the trees deeper into the forest.

It was a study of these changes that Migina was currently in the process of with a slow walk being taken up under the forest's trees. A cant to her head as a single leaf was tugged away from its branch and set to fluttering and floating about upon the gentle breeze, a touch of fall had upon the air. It was a very curious thing.

Quote:
Butternut picked her way delicately through the golden sea of leaves. Autumn was her season. Autumn, and Halloween. The colour of the leaves reminded her of pumpkins, which she loved for their creamy texture (on the rare occasions that someone cooked it for her). The pumpkin-coloured mare was lost in such reverie, until a scent that was definitely not pumpkin reached her on the breeze. Another soquili! She tipped her head, following the scent, turned and saw a younger mare in the colours of a black cat.

"Good e'en," she called out.

Quote:
Having been lost in the study of the leaf, the voice was a touch startling. Migina giving the leaf a harder look, surely they could not talk now? But it did dawn upon her soon enough when there was more than the forest scents filling her nose. A hint of another soquili, but it was not any of those she was familiar with...not of her parents or siblings...nor that pesky basket that seemed to follow her around some days.

Her head turning to find the source of this, giving a tentative,"Good evening, to you also." Ah..there it..she was. It seemed almost like a leaf had fallen, the orange coloring of the other as it was, Migina thought...the markings though..not quite like a leaf. But it was strange timing, with what study she had been in the progress of. the mare's ear turning to catch what further words might be offered from the other, as wings pressed slightly to her back.

Quote:

"What is it you do?" Butternut asked with some curiosity, for the other seemed quite absorbed in the leaf. With her curling hair flowing about her, the vines in them twisted also, and more leaves in her hair, she picked her way towards the other. "Is there something you have lost?"

And again, she blended in with the orange of the leaves, though it seemed there was a spot upon her that glowed yellow.... like a face, perhaps? What an odd marking.

Quote:

"Looking at the leaves. They are changing of color, all the greens within them seem to be fading away and these colors of red and orange, and some yellows are now there in their place. It seems an odd change to be occurring. They do not taste the same now." For the green leaves were certainly far more tasteful than those that were now of these other colors. Giving the leaves another look before Migina shook her head, the long straight locks of her mane barely shifting. "No, I have not lost something, but it seems that they are."

A light blink with a faint side step was done by the young black mare, to see the leaves seem to just blend into this stranger...or perhaps the other way about. She was not certain to which it was. And there was that odd yellow hue that came from the rump...almost like there was...something watching there, not sure this other's....normal eyes. It was all a little confusing...a bit disconcerting really. Coming to comment lightly,"I have not seen you about before," not that she was really familiar with many outside of her family,"are you new to the forests?"

Quote:
"I go many places, and this is one I have not travelled to for some time," Butternut said. "But this is my favourite season, when the leaves change. I was born in this season," she added somewhat reflectively. "Yes, the leaves do not taste so good, but there are always the fruit that grow upon the ground that taste better at this time of year. They are large and orange. Have you seen them?"

Quote:
There is a quiet little,"Oh," at the response to her questions. It had never occurred to Migina that people might travel around to many places. Though it should have, since there were some amongst her older siblings that she had not yet met. Though in truth she wasn't sure where they were or...well..much about them in truth. "I have never seen the leaves change colors before...never experiences this season. Or...any but this one before, as that is when I was born." Certainly a young mare by the sounds of it, even if she looked near grown. "Fruit that grows upon the ground? I have not even heard of them...I have only known of fruits that grow upon trees...or there are some upon certain bushes, but those are not often seen. Where...are this ground fruits...usually found?"

Quote:

"They can be found in many places, and the places one least expects," Butternut informed the younger mare. "They are of this size..." She sketched a circle in the soil with her hoof. "And there is green all about one. Would you be interested in trying to find one? Perhaps there are some near here. I would quite like to taste some more."

Quote:
Quiet interest was given to the orange mare, Migina finding the information interesting...and quite new. She had never heard of ground fruits. Peering down to see what was being sketched out by the other's hoof, a light blink,"My, they seem like they can get...big. The green...is it good to eat as well?" A faint swish of her tail occurring, with the leaves not tasting so good, an alternative would be needed. "I would have interest, yes. Least to see what these...things look like, and to try them if they are as good as you speak of them being."

Quote:
"The green can be eaten as well, though not quite so tasty," Butternut said. Of course, she enjoyed the pumpkin part more than the leaves. "However, it is still good to eat. Let us see..." She swivelled her head, casting her eyes across the grass. Now where could pumpkins be? She set off in a direction she knew well, towards a patch she was most familiar with....

Quote:
With word the green could be eaten, Migina's interest grew. As so far in her experience, the orange leaves hadn't been very tasty and she was wary of this orange ground fruit this other spoke about. Though she was not certain she could attempt an orange leaf again after having seen how it seemed to vanish away when this other walked by it. Giving a little bit of a look here and there as well to see if she could spy what it was the other was looking for in swiveling her head and looking.

Migna moving to step along with this other mare once a direction was chosen,"Is there anything in particular that is looked for when..trying to find these ground fruits? As I know with the tree fruits, there are certain areas to be looked for," inquiring with a bit of curiosity. "oh...I am called Migina.." Figuring it best to have some names between them if they were going to be off looking for..ground fruits.

Quote:
"Butternut," Butternut said in response to Migina's introduction. "The ground fruits can be found by searching out vines..." Whereupon she began describing pumpkin vines. And pumpkin patches. "They grow both wild, and when they have been grown by people, but there is a patch I do remember well."

And indeed, their path took them to... well, you guessed it, a pumpkin patch. With a few of the pumpkins lying about.

Quote:
Ears flickered some as they walked, Migina keeps with Butternut's lead to this search. "By searching out vines? But I have seen such things hanging within trees...and they had no fruits. Certainly....well..being in trees...would not have ground fruits." Listening to this further description of pumpkins and pumpkins vines and the manner by which they grew upon the ground, the fruits only coming about in this fall time. It was all a little much to take in really. "They must have purpose to them if they are grown by the two legged ones as well. They seem to only grow what is needed, or least that is what I have heard..I have really not seen them growing...much of anything. "

With the pumpkin patch reached, it is with a reserved curiosity that Migina sniffed at the edge of it...the vines mostly. Eyeing the orange lumps...spots that were splashed here and there amongst the green. Noting after a moment,"Your color is similiar to theirs."

Quote:

Butternut made a gesture that in soquili-speak would equate to a shrug, but since horses usually do not shrug, this gesture would have taken some other form. "I do not know why I am the same colour. Perhaps this is why I enjoy their taste so much." She stepped delicately over a few of the vines, at last coming to reach one of the pumpkins. She lowered her head to examine it. "See these ground fruits... they have hard shells, and one must first break through them to get to the fruit inside. You do so like this."

She promptly lifted a hoof and began battering at the pumpkin. Not exactly the most dignified sight.

Quote:

The mare considered the idea for a moment, ears turning a bit as they walked through the viney patch. "Were you born of the season? Perhaps that is why you are of such a color? Like with the leaves changing, perhaps you were given the color to....celebrate of this season?" Not that Migina was all to clear on what the season was or how one would celebrate it, it was her first time in experiencing it. But it seemed a strange time from the bit of summer she had been through.

The orange ground fruit was given a bit of a tentative snuffing by the young mare,"It...smells different." Pulling her head back and away as Butternut made to stomp upon the particular pumpkin. turning her head way when the hard shell gave away under the stamping of the hoof and there was splattering of seeds and orange goo.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:26 pm
RP from Main Thread......

Tasah
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
-Luffs Eidel's hair and tail-

Eidel preens and prances to show off!

Tasah
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
-Offers Eidel a carrot- ^^
She's pretty and she knows it.

Gojyo: -Eyes her- I'll say.
-Nudges him away-

Eidel happily lips up the carrot to munch on, faintly eyeing over to Gojyo.

Awww...she just likes how her braids turned out.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Yes, the braids suit her marvelously. ^^

Gojyo: She's a lovely mare, why wouldn't they?

Tasah
Eidel gives a faint snuff inquisitive like towards Gojyo as she munches on her carrot. Before nosing at Tasah.

Hey, that tickles!! ~muttering and offering over an apple to Gojyo~ She doesn't like talking with her mouth full, but if you'd like a snack as well.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -Quirks a brow at Eidel before looking to Tasah and sniffing at the apple- Well... I guess a light snack wouldn't hurt. -Chuffles softly and takes the apple, munching on it-

Tasah
Eidel : ~tries mimicking the eyebrow quirk but only succeeds in crossing her eyes and having to shake her head to see clearly again~ She always hs good apples, they are good for sharing to....How did you do that thing with your eyebrow?

~just shakes her head~ Should have brought more carrots.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -Nods in agreeance about the apples as he takes another bite, but quickly lift both brows curiously at her question, as if asking, 'Hmm?'- ....?!

I have a few more if you would like some.

Tasah
surreality - Thank you! How well her colors just...go and work with each other always amazes me.

Eidel : Yeah, that. They go up and look...quizzical. ~stepping to peer at them a bit~ How do you get them to do that?

Oh...we might need them if she gets into one of her...question modes.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -Finishes the apple and looks at her quizzically- You just simply lift your brows, like so. -Lifts a brow in example-

Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind the questions... as long as she doesn't start asking questions he can't answer.

Tasah
Inkume - Either can I xd redface

Eidel : Oh. Hmmm. ~she gives it a try again, her muzzle scrunching a bit in concentration, an eye starting to cross over again, but then there is a flicker of an eyebrow moving upwards~ Ohoh!!! ~the young mare giving a little hop~ I did it! I did it! Though....ummm. Why do you lift them like that for?

If she does...he can always distract her with one of the extra carrots?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -He chuckled, watching her hop- Usually I do it when something is interesting and I'm curious about it.

That's true.

Tasah
Eidel : ~ears turned to the side and back again~ You were looking towards me...what is interesting about me? ~looks down at herself, head turning and looking at her sides, a flip of the tail to check it out before looking back towards him~ I suppose the braid could be a little interesting when it swings about. You look far mor einteresting, and can do that really neat eyebrow thing.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -He smirks and steps a bit closer to her- What couldn't be interesting about a gorgeous mare like yourself? I mean, you may not have wings or a horn, but you're still plenty special.

Tasah
Eidel : ~eyes scrunch a little bit in thought~ I...hm..well...I cannot think of a reason why I couldn't be interesting. Just no one has even indicated I was. ~glancing at her back at the mention of wings, the attempt to try and look at her forehead quickly adverted when her eyes started to cross up again~ I think it would be cluttered back there with wings...to heavy too.

Tasah
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Gojyo: Well, others should start saying it more often. -He watches her check her sides and forehead, chuckling a bit- I think you're fine the way you are.

Eidel : I...well..I haven't really spoken with many others. Though thank you it is nice to hear. ~giving her tail a happy little swish, a faint glance to watch the dance of the braid for a moment before giving glance back towards him~ Do you come about here very often?

Tasah
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: You're very welcome, though I'm sure others you meet will say the same as me. -Smiles, taking the time to toss his mane from away from his eyes. At her question, he shrugged lightly- On occassion, whenever I see fit really.

Eidel : I suppose I shall find that out in time...as I meet others. ~her head canting some eyes watching the way his mane moves~ It is like watching the water trickling along the side of a rock...just...well..it of course is not clear like the waters are. It is a neat color though. ~hmming a little~ I've not ventured out so far myself. ~streches her neck a little to whispers~ There are lots of eyes here though, I feel them. Are there always so many who come out and gather?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: I'm sure you will, a lovely mare like you will probably end up with lots of friends. -Once again, he quirked a brow at her statement- What? My hair? I guess... I actually hate it, it's a curse. -Snorts softly before looking around- Usually there's one or two other soquili about conversing, so it's not an uncommon sight.

Tasah

Eidel : ~blinkblinks to catch Dustin glancing over at her, she's been spotted~ You really think? It would be nice to have a few more friends...it can get a bit lonely just kicking about apples. ~giving a light bob of her head to Gojyo's statement~ Aye, your hair. Really? You do? It looks really nice though. Though I suppose it might be a pain to keep up? ~inquiring lightly~ ~looking about a little bit~ I suppose if I came along a little more I would know that.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -Had also noticed Dustin looking over to the mare, but says nothing of it- Yeah, I'm sure. You have a darling personality to match your looks. Soon you'll have others flocking around you. -Flicks his tail lightly, looking away at more mention of his hair- It's a long story on why I don't like it really, has nothing to do with its up-keeping. -Looks back to her though- You'll get used to it, I'm sure of it.

Tasah
Eidel : ~teal-blue eyes give a bit of a blink~ Flocking? ~giving a faint look about~ I'm not sure I quite want flocking...Have you seen how those geese can be? Quite easy to anger and come pecking after one just for trying to get a drink of water. ~there is a gentle little~ Oh. ~at the matter about his hair~ I am sorry. I did not mean to bring up something that isn't a very pleasant topic for you. ~giving a little flick of her ear as a bit of mane brushes along the back of it~ I would say it is pleasant enough so far, least in having chance to meet and speak with you.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Gojyo: -Eyes Dustin again, nodding to him in return, but quickly returns his attention back to Eidel and chuckles- Well, I assure you that most others aren't like geese. There more pleasant to be around. -He shook his head at her apology- Don't worry about it, you had no way in knowing about it. -He smiled comfortingly at her- Yes, it was quite pleasant meeting you... uh... may I ask for your name Doll?

Edited

Tasah
Eidel : ~a little breathe of relief comes~ Oh that is good. For being so little, geese can just turn up and be quite nasty. I'd be a bit fearful if things bigger were just as bad and so quick to anger. ~a bit of a blink occurs, having not even realized her rudeness, a little color touching her cheeks~ My apologies, I've completely forgotten my manners, my name is Eidel. Might I inquire to what you are called by? ~taking notice of Dustin again when he bows in her direction and the nod to Gojyo, giving a little dip of her head towards him~

Lunarflowermaiden : Thank you!!

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Just so it's known to Skylar, I edited my previous post so that Gojyo nodded back to Dustin. x3

Gojyo: -Sighs some, an ear giving an idle flick- Though most aren't like geese, I feel as though I should warn you... that there are some out there that aren't the nicest and won't think twice about attacking another horse. -Noticing the color on her cheeks, he smirked- A lovely name. I'm Gojyo... Sha Gojyo.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tasah
Eidel : ~ears perk up to hear such news~ There are? That is awful. Maybe they just aren't getting enough apples. I know I can get a bit fussed if I haven't had one in awhile. Do you think that might be it? Or is there actually some...way to know them to avoid them? ~gently dipping her head with the exchange of names~ It is a pleasure, Sha Gojyo. ~ giving a little smile after the name rolls on out~

Lunarflowermaiden : Certainly. I need to get her out to RP more. I have been exceedingly lax in rping her and Migina..
Gojyo: I don't think it's as easy as giving them an apple, considering that some of those type like the taste of flesh. -Upon hearing about avoiding the mentioned horses, he tilted his head in thought- I guess the best way to avoid them is to not meet them. -He tossed the thought away as he returned the nod- A pleasure indeed.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tasah
Eidel : ~this news causes to open quite wide~ The....taste of..flesh? They like it? ~the young mare just shudders at the thought~ I do not think I should like to meet any like that....especially if they are more likely going to want to....take bites out of me. ~nose scrunching just a little as another faint shudder is given, horrid thought~ ~trying to push away the whole idea~ What other things do you usually take to doing?
Gojyo: Yeah... I don't understand it, but hey... they do what they can to survive as well. -Shrugging, he nudged her softly- I'm sure if you're careful though, you won't run into nasties like them. -His head tilted in thought once again. He could name one thing, but he was sure she didn't want to hear about that hobby- Hmm... I like taking walks mostly, and yourself?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tasah
Eidel : ~there is some hesitation before there is a slow nod of her head~ I suppose that is so. ~taking some comfort in the nudge he gives her, it helping to serve as a small direction away from the thoughts as well~ I enjoy walking around and exploring myself. I used to smoosh up apples for these baskets, but they got lots bigger than me..well after they came out of the baskets that is. There is still lots to explore and investigate.

~meeps and sorries for the delay, had a mini-kitty emergency~
Quite alright.

Gojyo: -He nods in agreeance to her, making no other note of the previous conversation- Smash up apples for baskets? I thought they always had food placed in the baskets for them already before they're placed into them?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tasah
Eidel : Well yes...there is...But after all the time spent in there...how fresh do you think they'd be? So I would smoosh up fresh ones for them. There was one who really seemed to like that I did so. It was kind of fun to, of course there was some added excuse to eat up the extra apple pieces as well. ~leaving the other line of conversation behind quite easily~ Surely, you've done something like that sometime?
Gojyo: -He shrugs a bit- I guess that's true. And I guess it's not too bad if you enjoyed it. I wouldn't do it myself, to be honest. Not too patient when it comes to baskets and the foals that emerge from them. -Quirks a brow yet again- Something like that? You mean for a basket? Not really.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tasah

Eidel : I never much thought of it as a matter of patience...It was just something that was kind of fun. ~canting her head a little as she considers a moment, mane and braid shifting along with the movement~ I don't suppose it would need to just be for basket, or foal. Just something...you'd just not normally take to doing just cause it seemed like a fun thing to do at the time.
Gojyo:I guess everyone takes to things differently, huh? -He chuckles- As for something I take to just for fun, there's not much really that interests me. I don't know... I guess I'm just picky.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Tasah
Eidel : True at that...else it would be kind of boring, if everyone was the same and interested in the same things. ~an ear quirks a touch~ You never felt the urge to going bouncing through a puddle? Or just kick a rock along to watch it skitter? You should try it sometime, it can be quite fun. ~head canting a little~ I am called back, I should depart and return. It has been quite nice meeting you, perhaps we shall again run into each other again.

~is alas going to have to slink off, morning comes to quickly here~ Thank you for the rp!
Gojyo: I couldn't stand a boring world to be honest... everything all dull and the same. I would eventually lose it. -He chuckled as he thought about it- Not really, it would seem a bit foolish to see a grown stallion like me do those sort of things, wouldn't it? -He smiles at her and bows his head- It was nice meeting you as well. I hope we can see each other another time, it would be great.

You're welcome. Take care.

Tasah

Tasah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:59 am
RP Thread Links :

New Friends - RP with Faid Shadowlight's Abloec and Tasah's Eidel and Pakwa

others potentially to be included as time goes on, post to be updated as they get added

Start - 6/21/09
End -  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas