Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Title
  = new poll
View Results

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Okay, let's start this off. Looks like fun and you can never have too many blogs. Especially if you love to write like I do. I was bored so I made various tektek avis to try and explain myself.

User Image This is basically what I look like along with a couple of my interests. The ever present notebook in my possession. Either a regular composition notebook in my purse or a pocket size one for my apron at work. I'm always thinking of story ideas and making notes or jotting down random scribbles.
I have a dragon obsession. That's why I have the white dragon. I have a D&D poster in my room, I bought a folding fan that has a dragon on it to go with my halloween costume. I even have glow in the dark dragons on my ceiling. And it's not enough.
The kitty on my head is supposed to be Sammi. She's actually my boyfriend's kitty but I claimed her as mine because she never leaves my side when I'm over there.

User ImageUser Image This one is supposed to be me and my love heart heart heart . The kitty on his head is his cat other cat, Bob. I call her his little shadow. I wish Gaia had facial hair because he isn't clean shaven. He has a beard and mustache. I also forgot his glasses. And, he's a musician. He plays the big, double bass for school and electric bass in a band of his friends. He wants to be a music teacher.
We've been dating since July of 2006. He is the love of my life. I don't know what I would ever do without him. We talk about everything when we're together and it's great that we can be so open and honest with each other. He's normally pretty quiet and mellow and my family tease him about it sometimes because he can be too quiet. Especially when we first started dating. But, they like him which is always nice.

User Image That's my sister. She's the animal lover, artist, musician, and my complete opposite in personality but she's one of my best friends at the same time. We've gotten closer since she's moved off to college, strangely. We talk til late at night every night. (even when we have to be up early sweatdrop )

User Image And, last but not least, this is supposed to be Lisa, one of my closest friends and fellow Gaian. She also goes by Frog, Frogsnack (gaian username), Froggy-chan. Guess what her obsession is? Besides art, anime, and anything Japanese. She is a very talented artist and is flat-out crazy but she's awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:02 am
Why is it so hard to look for a car? I had my heart set on a little sporty Stratus at a dealership near me. It wasn't a bad price. I don't have bad credit at all. But, when the dealer said they'd finance me they payments were TWICE what I could afford! All because my mom's car is in my name. Even though I'm not paying for her car. If someone were to sign with me, I would be paying it off for longer than I would like. So, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

As for an alternate if I find something else somewhere else, I have no idea what I want. I want something sporty looking like that little Stratus. Just cuz it was such a cute car and it was small which is something I'm used to driving. So, yeah. It's a lot more stressful than I thought! I was hoping to be in that car this week! I'm going to check with the credit union at work because they do pay deduction which would probably be a lot easier because I know the payment is made. I just can't take a whole bunch of days off like I used to or I won't have any money period.

I don't want anything fancy. Something to get me to work, school, and maybe have a bit more of a social life. *gasp!* There's a concept!  

WriterPrincess1984

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:19 pm
*SQUEAL* I'm so excited! I might be getting a promise ring! My boyfriend's cousin talked to him about getting one and she was texting me about what I would like so she could help him shop. That would be so COOL! No one has ever done that for me before. It was always something I've seen on TV or read about in books. It's not an engagement ring. We're not ready for that and agreed that wouldn't come for a while. At least til one of us is out of school which is 3 years for him and... a bit longer for me. sweatdrop But, the idea is so sweet.

For the past few months I've been doing stupid little things like putting my class ring or even a hair clip around my left finger and pretend it's something from him. And then when the phrase "If we ever got married..." was used by him a couple times in conversation, I was thinking about at least the promise ring. But, I didn't want to say anything to him because I don't want to appear pushy. So Gina, his cousin, just said "I'll do it next time I'm over." Well, he was visiting me at work when she texted him and he went home and that's when they talked. Now, I have to contain my excitement. But, I don't know exactly what I'll get (even though she asked me) or when so I know I'll be surprised when it comes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:18 pm
I was going to get really serious about cleaning my room. So, when I got home today, I had my little iPod radio and began sorting all my crap. I did get a lot of trash out and i found my dresser and floor. But, i lost my bed. It's burried under a mountain of crap. I have a whole bag of stuff to shred, too. Pay stubs dating back to a job i havent had for over 2 years! I think I'll do that tomorrow. I'll keep sorting, though. Even though it makes more work, I'm putting everything in 3 piles. "Keep," "Donate/Give-away," and "Trash." But, it frees up my storage bins where stuff was just jammed inside to be sorted later. Well, later is here. But, I gave up for the night because i couldnt stop sneezing because of all the dust i kicked up.  

WriterPrincess1984

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:55 pm
User Image This is a tektek version of what I hope my Halloween costume will be. I have a fan that I ordered off e-Bay from someone in Japan. It's red with a dragon on it. SOOO cool! And I have a red parasol. (also an e-Bay purchase) I'm going tomorrow morning to get the material for the kimono itself. Hopefully I can find something to make it look really cool. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures as the costume progresses. I don't know how to sew very well so my mom's going to help me. I have had this pattern for 2 years and I'm FINALLY going to make it!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:56 pm
Very exciting. I posted a thread on the main writer's forum asking for feedback and help with my story and I'm getting replies!! And they've been helpful ones, too. No bump-happy, gold snatching idiots which is so nice. It means a complete rewrite of my story but it'll be worth it in the end.

I'm exhausted but if anyone wants to add their opinion, the link is below.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writers/need-tips-and-advice-for-my-story/t.32603939/  

WriterPrincess1984

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:52 am
Went to Sears with my dad today and picked up another little plastic storage thingie. I had a whole bunch of hair things in my room that I am going to put in the bathroom so they're not cluttering up my room. I'm going to put all my lotions and perfumes in the bathroom, too. Hopefully that'll help reduce some of the clutter a bit more only for me to add more because school supplies are on mega clearance so I'm going to stock up for when I go back in the spring. But, I have a bin all that kind of stuff is going to be stashed. I have to find my bed. Sleeping on the couch is killing me. Whenever I go to Frank's house and lay on his bed, it is so comfortable I can't help dozing even for a little while.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:52 pm
FOUND MY BED!! YAY! I can now sleep in my own bed. I got fed up and threw everything in an empty bin to go through later. But, I got a majority of my crap organized and it looks a lot better. But, I still have a lot of work to do.

I have to get ready for my date. Going out to dinner with my dad n Grandpa tonight.  

WriterPrincess1984

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:31 pm
Next week is October and you know what that means? REGISTRATION FOR NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH!!! I tried it last year and it was sooo much fun! I didn't get anywhere near what is supposed to be the goal but I got a couple scenes written that I like. I'm going to do much better this year. I'm already jotting down ideas in my "Scribbles" book. So this way, I have it all planned out and I can just write and see how far I can go. I only hope I'm not too exhausted when I get home from work like I've been. I need to remedy that.

This week I'm going car shopping and I'm hanging out with my friend, Katie. I haven't seen her since my Gram's funeral in May. She frustrates me, though, because she always talks about how she bugs her boyfriend for a ring and wants to get married. And wonders why he gets upset with her. She's been sick for a long time and has been in remission from cancer for about 4 months now. She just recently got a steady job again as a nanny. He's got a job but still wants to hang out with his friends. Plus, he's 4 years younger than her. He's not ready and neither is she, although she thinks she is. But, telling her to be patient isn't working. It just goes one ear and out the other. I love her. She's my friend, but she drives me crazy with her rushing into marriage thing. Oh well. If she wants to cause drama in her life, she can. I'll stay clear with my drama-free man. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:06 pm
OMG I haven't written in over a week! What is my problem? Oh, that's right. I have nothing to write about other than how stupid work is. But, I don't think people who read this, if any, want to read about it continuously.

I do have an update on the promise ring situation. I was at Frank's house Saturday for his mom's birthday. He was outside with his grandpa and mom's friend, Larry so the girls were inside gabbing. His Aunt Sue said that he was really saving. That's why he was working extra. Then, Gina, his cousin, showed me the one she got from her boyfriend. It was cute. A little silver ring with tiny stones on it. Then she said, "We'll hope for something bigger from Frankie for you." I blushed and was glad the screen door to the patio was closed. "He doesn't have to spend a fortune on me." And that's the truth. I wanted the cladagh ever since I saw the episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where Angel gives his ring to Buffy before he loses his soul on her birthday. I thought it was so romantic and the symbol fits for a promise ring.  

WriterPrincess1984

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:39 pm
I'm so excited! My parents and I went to dinner and we watched the last part of Game 2 of the AL Playoffs. New York Yankees vs Cleveland Indians. Guess who I was rooting for. It was a big time nail biter! I thought it was never gonna end. Batters would get on and then get stranded. That is, until it came to the bottom of the 11th! Bases were loaded. Two outs. I think it was a full count against Travis "Pronk" Haffner. While everyone else was trying to be the hero of the game trying to nail home runs, Pronk found a hole in the outfit with a base hit to score Kenny Lofton for the win! Now, it's off to New York for game 3 on Sunday! YAAAAY!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:41 pm
My vacation is over! cry I didn't get anything I had to get done. I was helping my parents with cleaning out the spare bedroom and putting hardwood in our living room. No car. No cleaning in MY room. (Instead, I somehow inherited more CRAP)

Registration is coming up for school. I have to make an appointment with a guidence councilor and get re-application paperwork after the 22nd of this month. I have the money to register and pay off my classes. Now, if I just had a car to get there! xp I could apply, register, and pay in one day but then I have to save more for the car again. But, if I put it off and get the car then save for spring semester, I'll start to spend, especially with Christmas coming up soon, and then scramble to make the deadline. gonk GAH!  

WriterPrincess1984

daggblu4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:45 am
i think you're doing the right thing. school first. save moolah for the car this winter break. you're going to have to force yourself =P. but since we're both females, i completely understand the temptations of season spending. but you should def. take care of school business first then worry about commuting later. there are great seasonal deals on cars =) why not buy a used car? or used hybrid!! save the atmosphere, gas =) i got my used acura a week before college..close call. you'll be fine. you seem responsible to me.  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games