Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
your personality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im neutral
  if u are, u dont need to be in this topic
View Results

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:21 pm
I'm a lot of things myself. Though I am usually happy, sometimes too happy. Until recently I was called a happy idiot, which is strange, because I don't think I am an idiot. :/ But anyway, I'm really helpful but at times I can be recluse and cold, but only when I have to defend myself, other then that, I'd say I'm selfless.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:10 pm
gonk

Well, im a pie filled DINOSAUR.. with uh... a big heart heart

I like to play video games, and play on gaia. Ive been on here for about 2 years.. but just started playing like a week ago :]

Im a crazy outgoing person, I like to dance, and sing. I LOVE to draw, its like yummy. If i had a scanner i would show you my drawings but NOPE... its broken  

Kait Rawr

gem_halo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:46 pm
don't know i guess i can be one of the most talkative or the most quiet person depending on who i'm with, i can be moody at times but mostly i'm an easy going person. i'm considered to be a good listener by my closest friends, or so i assume since i'm one of the first people she comes to when she's angry which can be scary and dangerous sometimes xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:53 pm
me? I'm... uhh... me. loving, demanding, motherly ol' me  

Haydn Phoenix

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 am
Dunno, who knows? My personality and mood, swings around alot. erm... my sun sign is Aries, my Ascendant is Virgo and my moon sign is Gemini. kukuku! neutral  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff