Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
MC's for This month ... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yarrrr...
  Arrrrr!
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:29 pm
i like the magma skin MC, but im not entirely sure what i would do with it sweatdrop the MCs arent brilliant but they're an improvement on the last couple of months i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:23 pm
I love em'
I ordered three. But the first puppet skin looked un-noticeable. But yeah, I can tell they'll make good money someday. But I still don't think they're amazing. They're just giving gaia what they want, not doing a great job of it though.

I love ramen. Boil some zucchini, spinach and chicken in there, and it's almost healthy. In fact, I'm gonna have some soon.

I hate sporks. They scare me.  

Aitoyoru

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:32 pm
Artanus
I love em'
I ordered three. But the first puppet skin looked un-noticeable. But yeah, I can tell they'll make good money someday. But I still don't think they're amazing. They're just giving gaia what they want, not doing a great job of it though.

I love ramen. Boil some zucchini, spinach and chicken in there, and it's almost healthy. In fact, I'm gonna have some soon.

I hate sporks. They scare me.

Sporks are your friends..........friiiiiieeeennnnnddssss.... twisted

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:53 pm
yea the mc's recently have been pretty crappy lately and not worth my time.  

iskatr4ever

iskatr4ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:55 pm
sporks are weird.
I wonder, who made the name up?? but it's so fun to eat soup with it cuz you can pick up the veggies with the fork part and drink the soup with the spoon part!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 pm
iskatr4ever
sporks are weird.
I wonder, who made the name up?? but it's so fun to eat soup with it cuz you can pick up the veggies with the fork part and drink the soup with the spoon part!

hyde w. ballard of westtown, pennsylvania supposedly came up with the word "spork".

and sporks are nice. i like them @ kfc because its fun to eat the chocolate parfait with them. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Oashin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:54 pm
I'm not too happy with the MC's this month. I bought a few to sell on the market to afford some other stuff I'm questing for. :>

Sporks got their name for obvious reasons. They couldn't f'ing call it a "Foon."  
Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff