Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:03 pm
Tsuji started giggling uncontrollably but worked quickly as soon as the Blop began coating him, he transfered energy to his arm from his sword to keep it somewhat from the creature. He grabbed his lighter from his jacket pocket, he looked at Slim with a manic smile on his face, hair being being blown wildly by the wind, "HEY YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PULL EVERYTHING BUT THE OXYGEN FROM THE AIR?!"

He laughed wildly and flicked the lighter open, holding up so Slim could see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 am
Simultaneously, the eyes of Slim's body and those upon the cartoony visage of Blop's widened greatly. With new zeal, the ooze sought desperately to smother the arm holding the deadly lighter. The creature snarled in outrage, the pulsating black aura surrounding it branching out and spurting like an enraged flame.  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 pm
"Hehe! I just wish I could reach my smokes," He flicked the wheel on the lighter and nothing happened. He tried it again. And again. Nothing. Endlessly fidgeting with it, not to mention lighting endless numbers of cigarettes, had worn the flint all the way down, "Heheh... eh... uh oh... This is gonna hurt..."

He closed his eyes and concentrated fully on converting all that wasn't oxygen to energy, including small amounts of the creature trying to crush him...  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:17 pm
(( ninja ))

Laughing maniacally, the creature continued to compress itself around Tsuji, enveloping the arm holding his lighter. It had realized not to take Tsuji lightly, that dealing with him in one swift movement was not going to be easy. Best to wittle him down, it had reasoned.

And so it constricted his limb with all its might. Strong as his body was, its bones were bound to give out soon, if nothing was done.  

Slim95
Crew

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas