Reply RP/Game
dragonriding rpg!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riderofdragonsandgrifins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:40 am
hi, im rider. wecome to my little corner of the RPGs. here are my rules, and then my game.

rules:
1 romance alowed.
2no one may kill their dragon!! if you want to quit, say you fall into a pit and die or something.
3no random posting here.
4NO KILLING PLAYERS ON YOUR SIDE!
5you can make your own clan/tribe.
6you can sell items in the RPG to other players.

ok, those were the rules. here is story, pm me to make character.

you are in a small clan vilage, where you have spent all your life. you decide to go out walking. after a while, you find a part of the forest you have never seen. that's strange, you think. I thought i knew everywhere around home. you start to explore, and come to a cave. you go inside, warily. you see a light up ahead. What is that? you wonder. you aproach the light, and find that it emenates from a large stone. as you reach out to touch it, it suddenly splits open. a baby dragon falls out, and crawls over to you. you realize that it thinks you are "mommy". wonderfull, you think.

(heh heh heh. this will be fun)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:52 am
Umm...I'm guessing you're new here, so I'll let you know now. Any RPs or Games go to the RP/Game subforum...so yeah, don't be surprised when a mod moves this over there, okay?  

Xanatos Forever

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:11 am
As mentioned by Xan, we have a forum for RP's, So I'll be moving this over there now.  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games